• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'd like to clarify that my comment was actually intended to be comforting, since SheevShezzerine said in an earlier post that there was a lack of bisexual male representation in fiction. I cited that statistic solely as a last comment regarding that tendency when people make their characters. It is true though that Hollywood was strangely behind on that subject, like all the depictions of "lesbians" who are clearly bi (Buffy, Chasing Amy) and yet everyone seems averse to the idea of them being interested in men despite clear signs that they are actually bi, so I can understand the frustration on that subject.

I'd also like to mention that in real life I have had multiple LGBT friends, and have broken up with someone because they told me to not hang around with those friends because my partner hated them. Specifically my partner threw a tantrum about me being friends with a gay man, solely due to hating gays. Granted that person later turned out to also hate South Asians and Jewish people, on an unrelated note, but that's besides the point. I had no hostile intent with the comment, and if I'm being honest with myself, it was probably just my tendency to overcite information I know.

I also wasn't the one who first took the discussion in that direction, as SheevShezzerine brought up the topic of bi male representation first. Still, I could have said things differently, and I apologise for any misunderstanding.

I'd also like to mention that in real life I have had multiple LGBT friends, and have broken up with someone because they told me to not hang around with those friends because my partner hated them. Specifically my partner threw a tantrum about me being friends with a gay man, solely due to hating gays. Granted that person later turned out to also hate South Asians and Jewish people, on an unrelated note, but that's besides the point. I had no hostile intent with the comment, and if I'm being honest with myself, it was probably just my tendency to overcite information I know.
I don't think Random-Helper323 meant any harm but this paragraph is redundant

Can we get an IP address check on Viott and Pedonar?

The reason I ask is a suspicious level of similarity between them, which I started noticing in particular when I saw Viott posted a calc using the exact methods I suggested when Pedonar asked me about it in DMs (Made particularly interesting because Viott repeatedly attempted to friend me on discord, which I declined on account of him already being belligerent enough over the wiki)

To shoot off some similarities

They both have a very deep interest in Manhwa in particular, with feats belonging to such series being the bulk of what they ask me about, though Reality Quest seems to be the only specific thing they share

They both express an notable negative reaction to me seeming too frustrated to continue engaging with them, which I haven't actually seen with anyone else in terms of calc group stuff in particular (though I have seen on other unrelated topics, which I express in the Viott example)

They're both pretty far into the camp of having English as their second language, given their strange use of words and improper grammar across the board

This could be an immense coincidence, which is why I'm inquiring about an IP address check rather than outright punishment, but I do feel there's grounds to check given what I've provided. I could probably provide a ton more stuff but digging through my message wall and DMs is a bit of a drag, so I hope this is good enough for the moment.

Can we get an IP address check on Viott and Pedonar?

The reason I ask is a suspicious level of similarity between them, which I started noticing in particular when I saw Viott posted a calc using the exact methods I suggested when Pedonar asked me about it in DMs (Made particularly interesting because Viott repeatedly attempted to friend me on discord, which I declined on account of him already being belligerent enough over the wiki)

To shoot off some similarities

This could be an immense coincidence, which is why I'm inquiring about an IP address check rather than outright punishment, but I do feel there's grounds to check given what I've provided. I could probably provide a ton more stuff but digging through my message wall and DMs is a bit of a drag, so I hope this is good enough for the moment.
Unfortunately, unless they have pending accounts on this forum, I cannot check. And if they've already been approved, we'd need Antvasima or @AKM sama otherwise. I know Ant has been busy and needs to focus on Fandom parts until mental health recovers based on his staffwide DM announcement. But I can ask in the Super Mod + Bureaucrat DM if anyone's available for IP checks; as I did say they both have forum accounts.

Is it cool to say things like the last paragraph of this post?
If not, I'm reporting @Random-Helper323
If no-one else sees anything wrong, sorry for disturbing, but this isn't cool.
Quoting apparently accurate and reliable statistical information is not remotely inherently offensive, much less an act of hatred towards any group, just a factual basis to better understand what reality actually looks like, even though I have personal past experience with that many people apparently prefer false perceptions in this regard over the truth due to personal biases.

Regardless, I do not think that it is good behaviour to try to get other members banned over something trivial like this. We all need to try to develop some degree of thick skin, and not systematically punish anybody who mentions seemingly accurate and reliable statistical data.

I'd like to clarify that my comment was actually intended to be comforting, since SheevShezzerine said in an earlier post that there was a lack of bisexual male representation in fiction. I cited that statistic solely as a last comment regarding that tendency when people make their characters. It is true though that Hollywood was strangely behind on that subject, like all the depictions of "lesbians" who are clearly bi (Buffy, Chasing Amy) and yet everyone seems averse to the idea of them being interested in men despite clear signs that they are actually bi, so I can understand the frustration on that subject.

I also wasn't the one who first took the discussion in that direction, as SheevShezzerine brought up the topic of bi male representation first. Still, I could have said things differently, and I apologise for any misunderstanding.
No problem, and thank you for your considerate explanation. 🙏❤️

Question, what would happen if someone were to bypass the word filter on the site? Would you get a warning for saying ꜰuck, or are people allowed to say swears because the only reason we have the filter is so the site can have ads enabled.
We automatically censor them in order to be able to host advertisements here, and I was recently informed that our expenses are so high that we are still losing money in spite of this, but considerably less than previously.

Anyway, I personally do not remotely want to ban people for such trivial reasons, but would greatly prefer if our members please make a continuous effort to avoid trying to bypass our censor filters, as Google might cause more problems for our advertisement revenues otherwise. 🙏

Ah

Viott and Pedonar on the forums, then
I did not detect any IP overlaps, although Pedonar was listed as having tried to get other accounts accepted here in the past (they were rejected) despite already having an accepted account here.

You can also ask the official Fandom staff for a wiki IP comparison check if you wish though:

We automatically censor them in order to be able to host advertisements here, and I was recently informed that our expenses are so high that we are still losing money in spite of this, but considerably less than previously.

Anyway, I personally do not remotely want to ban people for such trivial reasons, but would greatly prefer if our members please make a continuous effort to avoid trying to bypass our censor filters, as Google might cause more problems for our advertisement revenues otherwise. 🙏
^^ this.

No-one, least of all Antvasima, wants to ban someone for saying slightly naughty words. All the same, the forum is heavily dependant on advertising revenue, and any advertisers whose ads are taken off the forum is doing harm to the Wiki and the Staff who maintain it, and in turn to the Fandom site and network.

Far better to just not circumvent the filter.

Quoting apparently accurate and reliable statistical information is not remotely inherently offensive, much less an act of hatred towards any group, just a factual basis to better understand what reality actually looks like, even though I have personal past experience with that many people apparently prefer false perceptions in this regard over the truth due to personal biases.

Regardless, I do not think that it is good behaviour to try to get other members banned over something trivial like this. We all need to try to develop some degree of thick skin, and not systematically punish anybody who mentions seemingly accurate and reliable statistical data.
Thank you. I appreciate your effort on this matter, Ant. If I could like these two above posts more than once, I would.

Last edited:
I hate to mention this, but @Arcker123 has engaged in another inflammatory action by adding this to his latest CRT:

Arcker.PNG

Here is the thread. He has edited it out of the OP, but in another post he has admitted to including it just to spite me though he describes it as a joke.

I believe Arcker123 has been banned in the past for insulting behaviour beforehand, so I felt that this at least warranted a mention on this thread though I don't know what should be done.

Arcker does not appear to have learned despite multiple warnings against behavior such as this. I'd accept a final warning being given, but given the more deliberately firebrand nature of these actions, I'd also accept a short ban.

Arcker does not appear to have learned despite multiple warnings against behavior such as this. I'd accept a final warning being given, but given the more deliberately firebrand nature of these actions, I'd also accept a short ban.
His previous ban was 1 month, so if a ban were to be implemented then I think it would be for the same length of time.

so if a ban were to be implemented then I think it would be for the same length of time.
I think it seems more natural to increase it, if it's for the same problematic behavior. For such an overt statement against a staff member (literally for no reason at all) I would think 2 or even 3 months seems more appropriate. But you are the one who was insulted so I defer to your preference.

Im eating luch ill get to this in a sec
Take your time.

Your justification as far as I can understand from the thread is that it is a joke directed at me because in the past I've asked for you and others to add details to the OP of the CRT for what you're including in the CRT beyond just a link to a sandbox, something which has frustrated you and other users. And while I can appreciate that, the reason we're discussing punishment here is because these kinds of jokes at the expense of other users here are not tolerated.

We've ruled in the past that such jokes are acceptable but both parties have to be in on it, since "it's just a joke bro" has been an increasingly common justification for blatant rudeness.

I think it seems more natural to increase it, if it's for the same problematic behavior. For such an overt statement against a staff member (literally for no reason at all) I would think 2 or even 3 months seems more appropriate. But you are the one who was insulted so I defer to your preference.
I would normally agree but this is a very small offense, I think, even if it is sustained behavior. I'd rather a 1 month ban for now and if it continued again even after the second attempt to then begin increasing duration until it stopped (or until we hit permanent, I suppose). I do agree with deferring to Damage in this situation (within reason, of course).

I would normally agree but this is a very small offense, I think, even if it is sustained behavior. I'd rather a 1 month ban for now and if it continued again even after the second attempt to then begin increasing duration until it stopped (or until we hit permanent, I suppose). I do agree with deferring to Damage in this situation (within reason, of course).
Yeah, I wouldn't advocate any higher than 1 month here.

Reporting this user.
You won't be able to see it since I deleted the page, but they recreated this page that was deleted and put it with tier 0, inserting nonsenses like
'''Gender: Sigma'''

'''Age: Transcends the Concept of Time'''

'''Classification: Peak'''

'''Powers and Abilities: Kagurabachi manipulation'''

'''[[Attack Potency]]: Boundless (outsold all of literature)'''

And in the section of notable victories
==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

Goku

Featherine Augustus Aurora

SCP-3812

Azathoth

Clearly a troll that IMO should be permanently banned, i can ban their account but prefer to let an Admin handle it.

Reporting this user.
You won't be able to see it since I deleted the page, but they recreated this page that was deleted and put it with tier 0, inserting nonsenses like
'''Gender: Sigma'''

'''Age: Transcends the Concept of Time'''

'''Classification: Peak'''

'''Powers and Abilities: Kagurabachi manipulation'''

'''[[Attack Potency]]: Boundless (outsold all of literature)'''

And in the section of notable victories
==Others==
'''Notable Victories:'''

Goku

Featherine Augustus Aurora

SCP-3812

Azathoth

Clearly a troll that IMO should be permanently banned, i can ban their account but prefer to let an Admin handle it.
Handled.

Arcker did apologize for the joke/remark he made, so not sure what to do now. But I don't think any higher than a month is necessary yes.

And based on the removed comments, I may agree KLOL talking in all caps wasn't the best method, I don't think it's that extreme. As for Armor, he was legit trying to help with calculation evaluations, though could have perhaps used better methods. He is right FTL calculations are invalid and that there is a more proper formula for black hole calculations that could have been followed instead. I don't think those warrant RVR or HR group reports; but Deagon is right that the latter would have been the better method.

And yes, the obvious troll earned their permanent ban.

My impression of JTGamer96 is that he is a nice but somewhat clueless and immature member who has been trying to help out with wiki cleanup work, so I think that it would be good if @KLOL506 tries to be patient with him instead of screaming in all caps because JTGamer96 does not understand, if that is what happened.

Arcker123 apologised here afterwards, but posted a very vulgar attack message against Damage3245, that Damage did not consider to be a joke, so I suppose that a block of 2 weeks or so might be in order.
Also, thank you for helping out, but you forgot to include a message wall block, and there is always a risk that banned trolls will post very inappropriate messages there afterwards otherwise. 🙏

My impression of JTGamer96 is that he is a nice but somewhat clueless and immature member who has been trying to help out with wiki cleanup work, so I think that it would be good if @KLOL506 tries to be patient with him instead of screaming in all caps because JTGamer96 does not understand, if that is what happened.
I have already told him not to pester me countless times regarding some of the calcs he has shown to me, as I have explained that they are far too much above my paygrade, yet he keeps insistently asking me over and over and over again without stopping. Immaturity and cluelessness are not valid excuses to pester and harass someone like this, period.

The all caps situation was me being clearly frustrated, but I would argue strongly that it was justified because of the constant pestering he has done to me and other staff at large about feats we simply don't want to get involved with because more skilled members than us can handle it (And they would promptly reject his calculations anyway because of how strict our standards are). Once or twice is understandable, but multiple times in a row without even bothering to read the standards and understand it themselves? Then we have a problem.

JTGamer has been extremely stubborn and has often straight-up ignored instructions (that he asked us for) to do whatever he thought was right, only to get upset when we rejected those calculations that we'd already told him were wrong. He's insistent, stubborn, sometimes impatient to the point of absurdity (I cannot count the amount of times he's gone "well??" minutes after a post, like he expected me to immediately be there to answer). I also have my suspicions regarding his honesty given that all of the times he gets a calculation wrong it's always in ways that inflate the results immensely, though this is not something I would report him over.

KLOL and I haven't snapped at him for no reasons. He's been doing this for years.

And based on the removed comments, I may agree KLOL talking in all caps wasn't the best method, I don't think it's that extreme. As for Armor, he was legit trying to help with calculation evaluations, though could have perhaps used better methods.
Yes, that's all I wanted. I'm sorry for being like this, but I just don't approve of the way that they've doing the evaluations.
JTGamer has been extremely stubborn and has often straight-up ignored instructions (that he asked us for) to do whatever he thought was right, only to get upset when we rejected those calculations that we'd already told him were wrong. He's insistent, stubborn, sometimes impatient to the point of absurdity (I cannot count the amount of times he's gone "well??" minutes after a post, like he expected me to immediately be there to answer). I also have my suspicions regarding his honesty given that all of the times he gets a calculation wrong it's always in ways that inflate the results immensely, though this is not something I would report him over.

KLOL and I haven't snapped at him for no reasons. He's been doing this for years.
I have already told him not to pester me countless times regarding some of the calcs he has shown to me, as I have explained that they are far too much above my paygrade, yet he keeps insistently asking me over and over and over again without stopping. Immaturity and cluelessness are not valid excuses to pester and harass someone like this, period.

The all caps situation was me being clearly frustrated, but I would argue strongly that it was justified because of the constant pestering he has done to me and other staff at large about feats we simply don't want to get involved with because more skilled members than us can handle it (And they would promptly reject his calculations anyway because of how strict our standards are). Once or twice is understandable, but multiple times in a row without even bothering to read the standards and understand it themselves? Then we have a problem.
I'm sorry I've been impatient with you guys, okay? But I really would prefer you post more detailed messages that show me what I can do to get the calculations accepted without the need for profanity or all caps.

Back