• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I mean, if all of this is only going in circles since long ago.. then let the staff evaluate and end it (?).
Well, the staff already evaluated it. It's just derailing at this point, but I've asked the staff to remove the derailing posts so that it will end, since Xearsay has ignored multiple directives from staff to stop interfering in the thread and is guaranteed to keep ignoring them.

I don't know about the context of what went on in Quora, also, I'm not sure if Michael Julius is even on this site. But I think severity is what takes highest priority rather than how long ago it was. And I only saw account names, didn't see the specific message as most of them have 0 contributions. But if it was that long ago, people can often change in that time period. But either way, the accusations are heresay at best so far.

Also, being confrontational in itself isn't harassment persay, also, some of those shared names could be people impersonating him unless Quora had IP address overlap. But iirc, Quora isn't like Fandom in which people are allowed to create multiple accounts using the same Email Address. Fandom allows it solely for possibility of creating bot accounts, but most communities don't have that or allow multiple accounts with the same Email Address. But anyway, we already know how the Transcendings behave both onsite and offsite, in which they continuously ask their friends to gang up on numerous people and often harass people over exposing their dark secrets. And on the wiki, they have a history of asking their friends to mass FRA train for exaggerated DC upgrades and gang up on staff and reasonable users for disagreeing with them. Deagonx on the other hand is generally friendly and well behaved on site and seems well behaved and friendly offsite. And also is the type who prefers to avoid excessive conflict rather than engage further or fight back when others are wronging him. So regardless of his past incidents, he clearly is not even close to being that type of person these days.

The Transcendings on the other hand both appear malicious outright, and most of the staff still agree to keep them banned. It was originally intended to be kept private as First Witch suggested, but HR group insisted that since it isn't their job to handle drama of regular users, that it should be talked about here with general staff having the decisions. And it was also agreed for nonstaff to stop derailing the thread or argue out of ignorance. Not everyone doing that is malicious as it was agreed Dread seemed more on the oblivious side and definitely think she has good intentions. But Xearsay is acting like he just wants his friends unbanned so they can continue to bombard the DC revisions and make them go into utter chaos and unearthing years old offsite drama that comes of as heresay at best and propoganda at worst isn't the best tactic.

I'm not sure if Michael Julius is even on this site
He does have an account here but he hasn't been a consistent participant in any regard. The past year or so he'll show up, make a giant post somewhere, and then not respond to any of the debunks. I actually just saw he posted a thread on Friday, which surprised me since he deleted both is ComicVine and Quora accounts. But I never harassed him in the manner Xearsay is claiming and allegations about my behavior aren't really relevant to the staff decision made about the Transcendings. This stuff was already addressed the first time Xearsay made such claims 2 years ago and it was determined that my behavior off-site was not problematic.

Ant, he's arguing for something that is pretty serious. It's not "spamming".
It is, though, because he shouldn't have commented in the first place that he disagreed with the ban, because it's entirely not his place as a regular user to be arguing for/against his friends being banned. If he had relevant information, he's free to share it so that staff can better come to a decision, but that's all. His moral beliefs, bizarre as they are, are not the responsibility of the admins to engage with or rebut.

It's honestly you and Deagon here who seem to be showing clear bias against the Transcendings
Does that go for Medeus and Bambu, and any other staff member that felt that their behavior was problematic or that the evidence was not in their favor? I'm not sure how you're distinguishing bias from a clear and justified belief that they should stay banned due to being exposed to and aware of their problematic behavior. But regardless, this accusation is also pretty out of place here and should probably just be removed.

I'm not interested in arguing

Somebody get Milly_Rocking_Bandit to watch her tone

First with the condescending "don't bring it up again"
Next the disrespect here
Then the disrespect here too

I'm not tryna hear this all thread
Both parties aren't acting great here, but Milly is definitely pushing it more- even the first one is pretty needlessly combative.

@Milly_Rocking_Bandit Tone it down a smidge. Take this as an informal warning, aimed to prevent a formal one from occurring. Tempest, I realize you were just responding to the situation, but I advise you to tone it down as well.

What is this now, trolls invasion.
Half a decade ago trolls were waging systematic pan-Fandom gorn bomb attacks on members, as well as impersonating prominent users in **** sites + writing ****** up slash fics about our staff. I personally had to lock threads/delete messages for nearing an hour against a troll on JBW when no admins were online.

I'd say count your blessings that we only have to deal with slight spikes in activity and annoying but ultimately harmless vandalism.

Have done so, apologies for the delay.
Nothing to be sorry about, I just didn't want him to think he could get away with this stuff.

He trolled Fairy Tail, one of my favorite verses on this site, so it was personal.

Do they just choose a time to group up and mess up pages?
Like, there's no way this isn't correlated.
Pretty weird.
You might be onto something. It seems odd these all occur at the same time.

Nothing to be sorry about, I just didn't want him to think he could get away with this stuff.

He trolled Fairy Tail, one of my favorite verses on this site, so it was personal.

You might be onto something. It seems odd these all occur at the same time.
Maybe they have some kind of group chat or Discord GC/Server where they're plotting this.
Anyway this isn't really relevant, in time that might come to light if it's really true.

question,

why is employing a article on VSBW as a product on tiktok, bannable.

(I’m sorry if I’m being stupid, it’s just I’ve never heard of something like this before)

question,

why is employing a article on VSBW as a product on tiktok, bannable.

(I’m sorry if I’m being stupid, it’s just I’ve never heard of something like this before)
The aforementioned factor does not constitute the primary basis for the ban in question, as its inclusion serves only to explicate the motives of the implicated user.

Wait, if he does not have an account here, how does unauthorized users simply edit pages in fandom? Seems a bit unrelated in this thread, but I would appriciate the answer in group DMs.
You have to edit on Fandom before you can even have an account on here, it is a requirement. It's far from a perfect system, for sure, but the forum is dependent on the wiki, not vice versa.

Back