• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I am in agreement with Deagonx, and he shared me that Xearsay has been part of the group for years, and there were general agreements that what he did was considered ban worthy at the time, but a lot of staff apparently forgot about it. Also, Deagon was not attacking anyone, that's the opposite of what's actually going on. Transcending, Beyond_Transcending, and Xearsay are the ones who have attacking Deagon and he was simply responding out of self defense. He also agreed with some things the exact same time as some of those proxies which the Transcendings have gotten temporary bans for having proxies stonewall or mob on various threads a while back. As shown in some of these screenshots.
HVCir7U.jpeg

b8xffK1.jpeg

Ywa6YI6.png

I still haven't heard about the doxxing parts aside from something about "Being 30" which I don't think that's bad enough compared to giving real names, faces or locations.
But there were a lot of derogatory comments on places like Reddit and some harassment on places like SpaceBattles. So Xearsay being part of the group that has been harassing Deagon for years isn't wrong.

Why would FRAing in the threads be any type of evidence of him being a part of harassment?
I still haven't heard about the doxxing parts aside from something about "Being 30" which I don't think that's bad enough compared to giving real names, faces or locations.
This is fairly nowhere doxxing to the extent that it needs to be counted as one, more like being a creepy or annoying with it.
But there were a lot of derogatory comments on places like Reddit and some harassment on places like SpaceBattles. So Xearsay being part of the group that has been harassing Deagon for years isn't wrong.
Any evidences of this?

Yeah "dox" is probably too strong a word, he found an account with the same username on a PS2 emulator forum from like, 15 years ago, that I only commented with once, to find my birthday and use it to harass me over my perceived age. Which I still think is incredibly creepy and also extremely bad behavior.

Why would FRAing in the threads be any type of evidence of him being a part of harassment?
Good grief. Dread. I do not understand why you are continuing to comment here and insert yourself in a situation you are not a part of. Do you just monitor the RVR until you see something you want to debate about? That's not what this is for, and this is not the first time you've done this. I genuinely think a thread ban is worth considering until there is a situation where your input is actually pertinent.

This is a legitimate question, again Deagonx, stop antagonizing people in this thread because you feel they are somehow against you where I am actually seeing some holes in this topic.

This is a legitimate question,
This tells me that you're missing the point. It isn't about whether the question is legitimate. You aren't involved in the situation, so abstain from commenting and let the staff discuss it, and they can ask the questions, and only regular users who are involved in the situation at hand should be speaking about it.

stop antagonizing people in this thread
I am not antagonizing you, nor did I antagonize others. You are regularly breaking the rules here by playing quasi-mod and inserting yourself into RVR cases you aren't involved in. Unwatch the thread, don't come here unless you're actually a part of it.

Dread, stop inserting yourself into reports that have nothing to do with you. You do this constantly, despite the fact that it is against the rules for non-staff to comment in the RVR unless they’re connected to a report.

Deagon, focus on the report involving you. I appreciate that you’re trying to keep things on topic, but you’re contributing to the derailing in the process. You don’t need to respond to every derailing comment, let the staff handle that.

I will be deleting any further derailing comments.

I will say, Dread often provides thorough background checks on events that have happened over time, including screenshots. Thus I usually consider her council valuable when she deigns to speak up.

However, I can agree that perhaps the questioning is getting a bit excessive, and staff should be allowed to evaluate this situation on their own from now on. Speaking personally, I genuinely have no idea what's even going on here as the back and forth between users has been going on for so long now my eyes are starting to go cross. Someone who has actual knowledge of this case and has the stomach to go through all those walls of text should preferably render a verdict.

Last edited:
I was more so just sharing what Deagon shared me, I suppose it's not "Harassment" per say. But coming to thread just because his friends asked him to FRA train instead of doing things on his own volition is iff even if not quite rvr worthy.

Deagon admitted that "Doxxing" might have been too strong of a word yes, though it would still be creeping and possibly considered an ageist tactic given that being a Millennial on a Gen Z dominant community shouldn't be seen as an issue.

Also, the SpaceBattles and Reddit related harassment was included in the URL I had at the beginning of my previous post.

Plus, I am running late for work so I cannot comment here until further notice.

I was more so just sharing what Deagon shared me, I suppose it's not "Harassment" per say. But coming to thread just because his friends asked him to FRA train instead of doing things on his own volition is iff even if not quite rvr worthy.
I presume that this matter has already undergone evaluation and resolution. Attached herewith is the related post. Therefore, it would be inequitable to reiterate the issue, as it has already been addressed, although I initially inquired about its background due to its potential misunderstanding or rather punishing the person with the same reason.

I presume that this matter has already undergone evaluation and resolution. Attached herewith is the related post. Therefore, it would be inequitable to reiterate the issue, as it has already been addressed
It was evaluated with regard to the Transcendings, but the thread became a giant mess due to their incessant arguing that they'd done nothing wrong despite concrete undeniable evidence (another reason why they should stay banned -- they never admitted wrongdoing at all). It's not inappropriate to bring it up again if one of the perpetrators escaped an appropriate punishment for it due to the thread becoming too messy for staff to properly evaluate.

More importantly, were you not just asked to stop involving yourself? You didn't need to respond to Medeus and state your opinion about the right and wrong way to deal with this. You are not a mod. You have hundreds of comments in this post alone in situations that didn't actually involve you. Your repeated flagrant violation of the "staff and involved members only" rule is itself RVR worthy. And this is particularly important given how many of your comments about this situation have been based on a lack of information and context, or that have been misrepresenting the circumstances. It is very frustrating to watch you muddy the waters about a situation you clearly don't know about, even when asked to stop.

I would like it known that, largely, I do agree with Qawsedf's sentiments- most people should be expected to maintain their own emotional well being, and thus if a thread leaves them distraught, it is their duty to back away and understand this is a silly little hobby for people with too much time on their hands.

Ant, however, is concerned with the smooth operating of this wiki- it may be unfair to expect him to cede the field when he is emotionally vulnerable simply because the entire field is his day to day concern. I believe Ant to be truly trying to get better with his emotional constitution, but for outside parties to (implicitly) deliberately **** with his emotional well being, knowing full well how unreasonable it would be to expect him to simply back away for that reason, is very malicious indeed, enough that I would consider it tantamount to harassment.

The question, in my view, largely comes down to whether you feel the circumstantial evidence is considerable enough. At present, I think it is.

The question, in my view, largely comes down to whether you feel the circumstantial evidence is considerable enough. At present, I think it is.
The evidence that’s supposed to prove this hasn’t been provided yet tho? We’re still waiting on Medeus to show statements of the two Transcendings contradicting themselves because the conversation itself doesn’t express such a thing. Unless you think the conversation does can you highlight where?

Also I think this whole conversation is really one sided right now. We’re only hearing the accusers speak and not the accused. So shouldn’t the two Transcendings be unbanned just so they can voice their side of things? If they’re still deemed guilty then they can just be banned again.

Last edited:
Dread, stop inserting yourself into reports that have nothing to do with you. You do this constantly, despite the fact that it is against the rules for non-staff to comment in the RVR unless they’re connected to a report.

Deagon, focus on the report involving you. I appreciate that you’re trying to keep things on topic, but you’re contributing to the derailing in the process. You don’t need to respond to every derailing comment, let the staff handle that.

I will be deleting any further derailing comments.
Sorry for interrupting but I'm pretty sure that they just want to be a mod or feel like they are one, which IMO doesn't seem that harmful, especially as their words do hold some water even if they're not exactly relevant to the conversation their self.

When we found the profiles open, we had already decided with our friends that it would be nothing to be banned for this honorable mission.

(The Obito and Zoro thing has nothing to do with me btw, but the idea hit me when I saw that the edit was open there)
Well now, you probably got what you wanted. But if you wanted to be banned, you could've just requested it privately.

Also I really don’t get the point in this. Me and Deagonx have both talked bad about each other offsite. And even you yourself have acknowledged that this type of off- site beef can be forgiven. What we should be focusing on is the two Transcendings.
Well, there is a big difference between simply talking negatively behind someone's back and plotting a conspiracy against someone or a group behind closed doors. But anyway, after looking at his scans more thoroughly, I suppose I don't see the strongest proposals to include you, but as for the Transcendings, I still agree with Bambu. They were still bringing up Antvasima's "Emotional stability" and the scan of the conversation they still were talking in a confident attitude to make use of vote manipulation to get him triggered and "Possibly start making worse arguments."

Also, after rereading AKM's post, it was just the same discussion board and it seems we just have different understandings. Also, I won't say the name, but a different user on Discord who asked not to share the scans publicly also said they have a history of harassing people on multiple platforms. But still, their history on past actions combined with the idea of taking advantage of "Mental instability" still come of as grounds to keep them banned. AKM has also yet to post further as did Firestorm, but last I checked they still agree.

They were still bringing up Antvasima's "Emotional stability" and the scan of the conversation they still were talking in a confident attitude to make use of vote manipulation to get him triggered and "Possibly start making worse arguments."
Yes they brought up Ants emotional instability however they were using Ant as an example for why emotional intelligence matters in debating. Let me read out their conversation for you.

Josh: “Why would the ability to understand emotions matter in a debate?”

Transcending: “Because you can exploit their emotions, if they are triggered, realizing that and making them more triggered would lead to worse arguments.

Josh: “Emotional intelligence doesn’t mean anything.”

Transcending: “His emotional intelligence is pretty low. I think for Deagon it would be the opposite, negative on empathy and compassion but mid on emotional intelligence.”

Transcending: “Humanity would be nice to have everywhere. Including debates.”

The whole purpose of this conversation was Transcending trying to explain why emotional intelligence matters in debating because Transcending believes that humanity should exists everywhere, even in debating. Nowhere did he mention that he was trying to exploit Antvasima emotions or anything like that. Even trying to interpret Transcendings conversation in such a way doesn’t make any sense because it would contradict the very statement he made at the end being “Humanity would be nice to have everywhere.”

Also, I won't say the name, but a different user on Discord who asked not to share the scans publicly also said they have a history of harassing people on multiple platforms.
Well that’s sketchy as hell. You’re telling me some random person gave you “evidence” but didn’t want the evidence shared? Why? What’s the point in evidence that you’re not going to share? How is anyone supposed to trust and know this evidence even exist if the other party is refusing to share it? The only reason I can think of for why someone wouldn’t want to share their evidence is because they either don’t actually have any evidence, or because their evidence is weak and doesn’t actually support what they claim.

Also the accusation that person made being that they harass across “multiple platforms” doesn’t even make any sense to begin with because the only place the two Transcendings are active besides VSBW and Discord, is Quora. And after running through their profiles, I can’t find a single instance of them harassing people on Quora.

Last edited:
Back