• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Have you really done the right thing? - Hughie vs Sans (The Boys vs Undertale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jHi4geU.png

Hughie vs Sans
  • Hughie has prior knowledge
  • Both are in-character
  • Temp-V empowered Hughie is used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Fight takes place in the Judgement Hall
  • Starting distance is 10 meters, clear line-of-sight
  • Wins by death
"The price? Whatever it is... I'll pay it":
"did you go through and kill someone... just to see what I'd say about it?":
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Sans realizes A-train hasn't had a heart attack yet and gives him a hand. There is nothing A-train can do here.

If Homelander vs Sans is a stomp, this is worse. Cool headline tho

Give him prior knowledge so he knows he gotta use the druggies to win.
both have prior knowledge but getting the drugs off is gonna be basically impossible cause Sans starts that battle by immediately soul slamming him to the ground and impaling him with bones which are all done with a simple gesture.

both have prior knowledge but getting the drugs off is gonna be basically impossible cause Sans starts that battle by immediately soul slamming him to the ground and impaling him with bones which are all done with a simple gesture.
shit just realized that.

yeah, A-Train gets ****** unless you give him like, a few seconds of prep time to use the compound V, which obviously would make this a stomp since then he speedblitzes.

seems like a mismatch.

Huh, didn't knew it would be full stomp. While Sans does lead with his strongest attack, I thought A-Train could survive it, and since Sans has faster reactions than attack speed, then the Compound V could help A-Train gets a hit, but still having to deals with danmaku and teleportation.

Guess I was wrong 💀

Huh, didn't knew it would be full stomp. While Sans does lead with his strongest attack, I thought A-Train could survive it, and since Sans has faster reactions than attack speed, then the Compound V could help A-Train gets a hit, but still having to deals with danmaku and teleportation.

Guess I was wrong 💀
Yeah, sans' reaction speed is not even 2x his base speed i believe? so A-Train getting Compound V off would blitz sans.

Yeah, sans' reaction speed is not even 2x his base speed i believe? so A-Train getting Compound V off would blitz sans.
Well, I know that an exact multiplier cannot be given, Sans dodges attacks super casually from someone that can keep up with his attacks. So it wasn't unreasonable to assume he could react to boosted A-Train.

Would Temp-V Hughie be better? Since both have teleportation? Or Kimiko since she has regeneration? Idk

Well, I know that an exact multiplier cannot be given, Sans dodges attacks super casually from someone that can keep up with his attacks. So it wasn't unreasonable to assume he could react to boosted A-Train.

Would Temp-V Hughie be better? Since both have teleportation? Or Kimiko since she has regeneration? Idk
Hughie might be good if he has prior knowledge.

Kimiko's regeneration is bypassed since his attacks are soul based.

Hmm so hughie can tp and land a hit but chances are sans dodges it. Voting my boi sans

regardless, Hughie can one-shot, teleport, has prior knowledge, and can outlast sans. i can't see why he can't win this.

sans has never fought someone else with teleportation, and shouldn't be assumed sans' usual fighting style would easily adapt to someone who can also teleport.

regardless, Hughie can one-shot, teleport, has prior knowledge, and can outlast sans. i can't see why he can't win this.

sans has never fought someone else with teleportation, and shouldn't be assumed sans' usual fighting style would easily adapt to someone who can also teleport.
Hughie is horribly outskilled here, he can barely use his teleportation.

Sans Instinctive reaction laughs at that. He dodges while sleeping.

This is a stomp.

if said explosion requires you to have organic matter (as you described it), yes.
It was never implied that she can only blow up organic matter or both organic or inorganic.(she just stares at you and you combust thats it)But don't think that matters since Sans can bleed tho.

It was never implied that she can only blow up organic matter or both organic or inorganic.(she just stares at you and you combust thats it)But don't think that matters since Sans can bleed tho.
im surprised someone like that doesn't have a profile. she seems to have the capabilities to.

Ok many points to address here.

The quicker one about Victoria, I'm working on making her a profile. But, her ability does take some time, and we only ever saw her using it on living beings, so Idk how it would work with Sans's physiology.

And about Hughie's teleportation, while it's true he never used it too much, to say he doesn't have control ia wrong. He stated himself that he knew how to use his power the moment he got it. And he can teleport relatively quickly if needed. He teleported from behind Soldier Boy to Mindstorm and then grabbed Mindstorm and left to Butcher's location far away.

Finally, Mindstorm likely can beat Sans sure, but that would be kinda stompy, since either Sans has knowledge and closes his eyes, or Mindstorm makes eye contact and wins. Or idk, maybe it's more balanced that I think.

Ok many points to address here.

The quicker one about Victoria, I'm working on making her a profile. But, her ability does take some time, and we only ever saw her using it on living beings, so Idk how it would work with Sans's physiology.

And about Hughie's teleportation, while it's true he never used it too much, to say he doesn't have control ia wrong. He stated himself that he knew how to use his power the moment he got it. And he can teleport relatively quickly if needed. He teleported from behind Soldier Boy to Mindstorm and then grabbed Mindstorm and left to Butcher's location far away.
Still shit compared to sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back