• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, @LuciferX made some legitimately good arguments in his Marvel Comics downgrade thread, and @Qawsedf234 and @Eficiente also thought that he seemed to make sense there, if I remember correctly, but if he is spamming other much more unreliable threads, I suppose that it is worth evaluating if he is being deliberately destructive or not.

I agree that banning oneself and then deciding to unban oneself via request is not a satisfactory way to deal with troublemakers (duh). However, and I should note that my sample size in this judgement is precisely these past few posts: Sniper has, at the very least, said they're willing to cool off. We have a promise, and we can act on it accordingly if it is broken.
Anyway, should we use this solution for @Sniper670 ?

Well, @LuciferX made some legitimately good arguments in his Marvel Comics downgrade thread, and @Qawsedf234 and @Eficiente also thought that he seemed to make sense there, if I remember correctly, but if he is spamming other much more unreliable threads, I suppose that it is worth evaluating if he is being deliberately destructive or not.
One thing to note that one of those threads are just copy-paste from previous threads against DT's favorite verse. So what is your argument for this?
Is it allowed to create duplicate threads, that has been dealt with years ago (he just changed some arguments and that's it)?

I am not well-informed about the other threads, but definitely think that new content revision threads that are just exact repeats of old rejected ones should preferably be avoided.

One correct thread that is already due for future revisions does not imply that the other threads are of equal quality and accuracy. They should be checked case-by-case.

Is there a rule, that a user can't make more downgrade threads within a short time period?

I'm just bored, there is no particular reason for that.

One correct thread that is already due for future revisions does not imply that the other threads are of equal quality and accuracy. They should be checked case-by-case.
Yes, agreed, but isn't it better to just close those threads and possibly give LuciferX a warning in conjunction? A ban seems very excessive in this case.

I... didn't advocate for a ban tho? Was just saying not to take every other thread as correct because one other thread was.
My apologies. I was referring to how I understood the original report made against him.
Idk if being salty but ultimately correct is the same as deliberately destructive.
Yes, agreed. He genuinely does make good sense in his Marvel thread for example.

He seems more naive/clueless than he does malicious; LuciferX I am talking about. Though I do see he appears to be upset about his Ben 10 thread getting rejected though I'm not too well versed on that. But he doesn't seem to know the difference is that some authors use statements about dimensions as nothing but technobabble while others clearly refer to spacio-temporal dimensions and brane cosmologies. Also some characters create/destroy megastructures on those levels as opposed to simply travel through X-dimensions and what not. And some verses have infinisimal dimensions as opposed to infinite scale dimensions.

There are indeed a lot of things to go over when debating dimensional tiering and I think he seemed confused and didn't really know much when it comes to distinctions. Making so many of the same copy/paste downgrade threads is shortly after an upgrade proposal was rejected is sus. But I think he should probably try to learn to more familiarize himself with the tiering system before tackling any verses related to Tier 1 should be the main concern. I don't think he needs any punishment just some guidance.

The user does seem very immature; his content revisions thus far had like 0 scans, 0 tags, make very little mentions and proposes things at like absolute random. Can't really call him malicious, but this is a total lack of common sense and desperately needs some kind of guidance.

Wouldn't staff members usually give them a heads up about how to properly make a CRT? Not the first time someone made a CRT more barren than death valley.

If they continue to make more LQ posts after being guided, that's when they get the figurative hammer.

Last edited:
The user does seem very immature; his content revisions thus far had like 0 scans, 0 tags, make very little mentions and proposes things at like absolute random. Can't really call him malicious, but this is a total lack of common sense and desperately needs some kind of guidance.
I left him a message on his wall.
Just wanted to leave a note, that he is actually adolescent, and it seems he was deliberately trolling, at least this is how I observe from this chat. I was trying to be reasonable, but it seems no expectancy.

Hopes this helps the investigation further.

Just wanted to leave a note, that he is actually adolescent, and it seems he was deliberately trolling, at least this is how I observe from this chat. I was trying to be reasonable, but it seems no expectancy.

Hopes this helps the investigation further.
Hmm, that does seem much worse than I thought indeed, and the way he kind of intentionally misspells words is awkward. I also notice his username can come off as inappropriate to some.

Last edited:
May I ask why was the user blocked? They did actually seem willing to change and upgrade the profile, since they provided scans and justification for the abilities and tier it seems. I think they should just be warned and taught how to make a CRT.
I was about to go to sleep when they were being reported and the only thing I noticed was a page being edited multiple times without a content revision. Though It wasn't like all the way to Tier 0 or something like that which Antvasima usually gives short blocks for stuff like that iirc. But I trust AKM's decision.

86114d3b3cdf7cf8b3bb1daec48affc4.png

Someone give him instruction regarding how forums at least work.

User: @aktrguser

This is not exactly a Rule violation, but something of an inexperienced user.
This user @aktrguser has been making repeated content revisions about the same thing which is the menthuthuyoupi calc.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Nine different threads about the same calc, he simply keeps creating new ones, so he is not really doing anything bad on purpose, just that he is inexperienced, so I think all those threads should be closed except this.
Also A staff should give him instructions on what to do

Edit: @Dread beat me to it

Back