• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Would you be willing to help evaluate this issue please? You can start reading here if you wish:
Asking some people offsite to weigh in on something shouldn't be ban worthy in my view. They might not have noticed it or something akin to that.

If the other user just coached them to agree or just ask them for something akin to a FRA, sure a temp-ban is warranted since the site more or less relies on a degree of mob-Democracy to get most revisions through.

If the other user just coached them to agree or just ask them for something akin to a FRA, sure a temp-ban is warranted since the site more or less relies on a degree of mob-Democracy to get most revisions through.
In the spirit of saving you from several pages of bickering, the long and short of it is, indeed they were coaching for agreements and FRAs, and went as far as to start the report in this thread against me asking for me to be punished for 'falsely accusing' them of doing this, though it's now been proven thoroughly.

In the spirit of saving you from several pages of bickering, the long and short of it is, indeed they were coaching for agreements and FRAs, and went as far as to start the report in this thread against me asking for me to be punished for 'falsely accusing' them of doing this, though it's now been proven thoroughly.
It would be best if you take Bambu's approach and try to read the presented evidence though, Qawsedf234.

I honestly would need a bit of a TLDR to even begin to get started on this.
@Deagonx

Can you provide links to all of the main posts with matter of fact evidence, including the one where I quoted some evidence that you showed me in private, please?

I think it would also be fair for the opposing side to make their argument, too.
Not necessary when the opposing side literally made their counter argument and were the ones who initially accused @Deagonx, hence the prior page, was literally accusing him of making false accusations on the last page.

I would like to report @Deagonx for falsely accusing myself, @Xearsay, and @Beyond_transcending in this thread- https://vsbattles.com/goto/post?id=5181870. I would also like to report him for his toxic behavior in this thread- https://vsbattles.com/threads/lucifer-dream-and-michael-downgrade.143657/

If the staff feels like I also broke some rules, I will gladly take a warning or a block, depending on how severe they happen to be, but I feel like Deagon definitely deserves a harsh punishment.

Not necessary when the opposing side literally made their counter argument and were the ones who initially accused @Deagonx, hence the prior page, was literally accusing him of making false accusations on the last page.
Mori needed a TL;DR of what's going on, so I think it's best if both sides were to summarize their arguments.

I will not say anymore, as I'll just end up clogging the thread.

TLDR, the report was about @Transcending accusing @Deagonx about making “false accusations” of them wanting to make agreement votes behind the scenes with Discord Screenshots being provided by @Deagonx regarding them making rigged votes for agreement or something and could been considered a rule violation.

Also wanting to ban Deagon as well.

Last edited:
TL;DR: A group of users have been heavily involved in various DC CRTs that are now closed were suspected by Ant and myself of working together to get their CRTs approved. They aggressively rebuked this accusation, going as far as to come here and ask for me to be banned for making a false accusation, but I have screenshots of Discord messages indicative that they not only were they collaborating, but at various times even recruited non-VSBW users to make accounts here to say "I agree" on their CRTs. I can't speak to whether or not the collaboration itself represented something problematic (though Bambu seems to think it definitely is) but I certainly take issue with them trying to get me banned as a 'false accuser' for calling it out.

That's a very broad assessment, so in order to be fair to the full details, I'll explain more detail:

@Deagonx

Can you provide links to all of the main posts with matter of fact evidence, including the one where I quoted some evidence that you showed me in private, please?
Yes.

Mori, I think this comment has the best breakdown of the evidence, but it lacks the background, so I will try to summarize the situation in a way that is fair to both sides. I apologize if it's not super concise, I am trying not to gloss over anything important so as to not misrepresent anything.

A group of users (Transcending, Beyond_Transcending, Xearsay, and Tetrahedron1234 to a lesser extent) have been involved in a number of DC Comics CRTs the past few weeks, which have been closed. They are being listed as a group because they have a strong affinity for showing up in each others threads to agree, arguing as a team, liking each others posts, etc. Despite this, myself and some other users argued against the threads, Ant ended up closing them.

One such user (B_T) took to the All-purpose request thread to object to these closures and ask that the threads be re-opened, in particular citing that one had more agreements than disagreements, and that others had similar numbers of agrees and disagrees. At one point Ant voices a suspicion that they were collaborating, which was aggressively rebuked by the group.

I chimed in that, as a mod of a Discord server many of them are in, that it's not an unreasonable suspicion as they had mentioned having a group chat together. Transcending began demanding evidence of him asking Xearsay to participate in his CRTs, so I posted a screenshot of a message from the Discord where he said to B_T: "I posted the link to our CRT in the group chat with Xearsay."

From there things got increasingly heated, with Transcending objecting that while he may have asked users to participate, he never asked for agreements in general. Then he posted here in RVR accusing me of making false accusations and saying I should get banned. More evidence was provided to rebuke their version of events, but both threads turned into dogpiling with all 4 of them commenting a lot and complaining of false accusations.

All in all, a trainwreck. 0/10 wouldn't recommend.

Deagon is absolutely in the right here. Light toxicity is more or less to be expected in any heated discussion, and I can't hold it against him when he can see behind the scenes where his opposition is using dishonest practices to get a lead in a thread. I don't know that this would have even turned into a rule violation report if one hadn't been leveled against him first, but I'm glad it did.
We're not using "dishonest" practices to get in a lead in a thread, all Transcending did was ask members from discord to agree with his CRT's if they really agreed with his CRT's. The fact that he can't even do that without getting accused of somehow doing illegitimate practices is just absurd.
The way these "like minded individuals" were gathered is clearly in such a way that those gathering them are steering their votes. Furthermore, given many of them posted simply "I agree", we can infer their motives.
No idea where you got this conclusion from, but we legit just ask people to agree with this CRT if they truly agree with the CRT. Then they say "I agree." We're not here to gather votes in whatever manner you're saying we are, we are just here to get our CRT's passed.
Personally, I'm of the mindset that Tetrahedron, Transcending and their friends have broken rules here in rounding up votes in this specific method. It's a particularly grievous thing to try to overcome our democratic process. I'm advocating a ban, down to discuss the length. I'd also point out that spamming the RvT is considered a rule violation, and that the story is more or less known at this point.
Transcending literally made a report, Deagonx made messages responding to that report(that was related to me and Beyond Transcending). Me and Beyond Transcending's messages are related to that report, so we're not violating any rules by defending ourselves. We don't round up votes in an illegitimate manner like you're describing. Nor are we trying to "overcome your democratic process."

The evidence is, to be blunt, absolutely staggering and I genuinely struggle to see why this has been a debate for so long. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask discord friends for help, but that just isn't what this is at all. These posts are clearly the epitome of "I agree FRA" and the discord screenshots are damning.

I'd like to ask, why haven't we banned all the users in question yet?

Um I never asked anyone to agree to my threads. Transcending has only asked me for input on certain threads and that’s really it. Also I never spammed threads. As you can check my history my Mandrakk additions thread, was created months after my Source downgrade thread.

So I genuinely don’t know why I’m about to be banned.

I'd like to ask, why haven't we banned all the users in question yet?
Because they have collectively been spamming this thread with ardent denial of all of the accusations and evidence, and it quickly became such a mess that it wasn't clear what was even going on. The denial in the face of even the most plain and obvious evidence by this group has bordered on gaslighting.

The only reason we are actually in RVR at all is because they wanted to have me banned for accusing them of it.

Um I never asked anyone to agree to my threads. Transcending has only asked me for input on certain threads and that’s really it.
The evidence I see above greatly contradicts this.

I don't know about all of you, but I, for one, am very tired of RVT being spammed for egregious amounts of time over the most obvious and glaringly dumb issues. This is the most cut-and-try, textbook case of vote manipulation and it's actually laughable that it was Deagon who was reported first.

I'm done with the spamming and back-and-forth, this should be finished.

Because they have collectively been spamming this thread with ardent denial of all of the accusations and evidence, and it quickly became such a mess that it wasn't clear what was even going on.
If you were in this situation where the chances of getting banned can happen you'll "spam" this thread as well. Your "evidence" is just out of context screenshots and when the context is given to you, you ignore it and just say the "evidence" is obvious.
The only reason we are actually in RVR at all is because they wanted to have me banned for accusing them of it.
I don't even want you banned nor care if you are banned, I only came here because this report was related to me.

If nobody has any objections, I will be deleting any further back-and-forth arguing over this matter that doesn't involve putting new evidence on the table. The facts and screenshots are present, arguments have been made, now is the time for a decision. Period.

Do any staff disagree with this?

I agree wholeheartedly with Mori and Bambu. This is an utterly ridiculous debate that has some of the most damning evidence I have ever seen of collusion and manipulation of our systems.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to work the system like this, instead of simply enjoying your time here like the rest of us. You all are done.

Asking some people offsite to weigh in on something shouldn't be ban worthy in my view. They might not have noticed it or something akin to that.

The way I read their posts, they urged people to make new accounts on VSBW and agree.

I'm proposing a 1-month ban for all involved, if nobody else has proposed something.

I want to add, I am personally very bothered by their attempt to get me banned for a "false accusation" against them and making the report here.

So if it is being agreed upon that they did do this, independent of that violation I would appreciate some discussion about how to address the fact that they all teamed up here to make a report about me exposing it in the All-purpose thread.

I want to add, I am personally very bothered by their attempt to get me banned for a "false accusation" against them and making the report here.

So if it is being agreed upon that they did do this, independent of that violation I would appreciate some discussion about how to address the fact that they all teamed up here to make a report about me exposing it in the All-purpose thread.
I think this is a reasonable concern and I would lean more towards a more stern punishment given the context of the situation.

I just got back from RL work, but Mr Bambu I feel said everything that needed to be said and the discussion was dragged on for far too long on this thread. Deagon has not said anything too bad and was clearly the one in the right albeit that has been far too many storms on the RVR thread. We literally have rules against regular users dragging on a topic on and on during a rule violations report that doing so in excess can result in being thread banned. And initial report and a defensive message is fine, but beyond that should be up to the staff to decide who was right or wrong.

I have not banned Xearsay, as even though they contributed, they did not perform the act that I deem most worthy of banning. Whether or not they get banned is something I feel ought to be discussed further.

As for Tetrahedron and Transcending, I have doled out a 1 month ban on the forum. Does anybody know if their names on the wiki are the same?

I have not banned Xearsay, as even though they contributed, they did not perform the act that I deem most worthy of banning. Whether or not they get banned is something I feel ought to be discussed further.
The way I see it, the reason Xear was not directly implicated in the discord scans is because he was not a part of the server I was in, but based on his actions and references made to him by the others, I think it's clear he was in on it. I suspect that if I had access to the group chat he was in with the others, we would see the same manner of thing.

More importantly, he had every opportunity throughout this entire debacle to separate himself from the others, come clean about what had been going on, and be forthright about his role in it. Instead he participated in the dogpiling and denialism that the others engaged in on the All-purpose thread, and in this thread about trying to get me banned for bringing up that it had happened. For that reason, I personally do not believe he should be excluded. We know at the very least that he was part of the same kind of thing from these messages:
25wTRzm.jpg

Notably, he commented extremely generic "FRA" comments immediately after similar concepts from users confirmed from the messages to have been invited to VSBW for the explicit purpose of giving FRAs on CRTs, so the timing IMO makes it very clear that he was involved in the same thing. Especially since it happens on the same day as the quote "I posted the link to the CRT in our GC with xearsay"

cWYQpNJ.jpg

HVCir7U.jpg

Ywa6YI6.png

Also I’d like to point out that me and Transcending literally debated against one another in a different thread. So I really don’t see the point in lying to act like we’ve been conspiring to get threads passed.

As for Tetrahedron and Transcending, I have doled out a 1 month ban on the forum. Does anybody know if their names on the wiki are the same?

Last edited:
The way I see it, the reason Xear was not directly implicated in the discord scans is because he was not a part of the server I was in, but based on his actions and references made to him by the others, I think it's clear he was in on it. I suspect that if I had access to the group chat he was in with the others, we would see the same manner of thing.

More importantly, he had every opportunity throughout this entire debacle to separate himself from the others, come clean about what had been going on, and be forthright about his role in it. Instead he participated in the dogpiling and denialism that the others engaged in on the All-purpose thread, and in this thread about trying to get me banned for bringing up that it had happened. For that reason, I personally do not believe he should be excluded. We know at the very least that he was part of the same kind of thing from these messages:
25wTRzm.jpg

Notably, he commented extremely generic "FRA" comments immediately after similar concepts from users confirmed from the messages to have been invited to VSBW for the explicit purpose of giving FRAs on CRTs, so the timing IMO makes it very clear that he was involved in the same thing. Especially since it happens on the same day as the quote "I posted the link to the CRT in our GC with xearsay"

cWYQpNJ.jpg

HVCir7U.jpg

Ywa6YI6.png

I have blocked those two on the wiki proper then. How do the rest of you feel about Xearsay's case?

Xearsay and Beyond_transcending definitely seem to be involved in the group which has systematically engaged in extremely time-wasting prolonged stonewalling against matter-of-fact rebuttals and likely deliberately dishonest arguments related to DC Comics in particular.

Perhaps it would be more constructive to simply officially permanently forbid both them, Transcending, and Tetrahedron1234 from participating in any more content revision threads about this verse, rather than temporarily ban them from our entire forum and wiki?

Transcending has, at the very least, tried to be helpful at times and not misbehaved in terms of being outright toxic as far as I am aware.

Last edited:
Xearsay and Beyond_transcending definitely seem to be involved in the group which has systematically engaged in extremely time-wasting prolonged stonewalling against matter-of-fact rebuttals and likely deliberately dishonest arguments related to DC Comics in particular.

Perhaps it would be more constructive to simply officially permanently forbid both them, Transcending, and Tetrahedron1234 from participating in any more content revision threads about this verse, rather than temporarily ban them from our entire forum and wiki?

Transcending has, at the very least, tried to be helpful at times and not misbehaved in terms of being outright toxic as far as I am aware.
Beyond_transcending and Transcending are actually knowledgeable on DC even if I don't share their views.
From threads they do drop lots of scans

Reporting this user. He changed a characters lifting strength without making a CRT about it, and each time I undid it and warned him he reverted it back, and when I warned him for the 4th time he just responded with "Report me 50 times then loser". He also reverted another person's edit that removed his calculation from the verse page and the involved character's page, even though it's been accepted here, with the reasoning that "it's a troll edit". He has also been warned multiple times before.

Back