• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

My message was just light clowning/joking that I would do with my friends. I even explained why I did so. This is an overreaction. I didn’t intend for anyone to take it that seriously.

I’m Fr gonna get banned because I said Damage was being dumb after he stonewalled me. Lmao. Down Sad.

Lol. My response is just going to be ignored now?
What do other staff members here think?
A bit of unnecessary aggression in this thread

Ovrhide commented on (what I assume to be, haven't watched many trailers nor videos) leaked Sonic Frontiers spoilers. Note that they made a spoiler warning, but was not and still is not properly formatted at the time of posting. Axiom said that it wasn't much of an issue but to exercise common courtesy with spoilers like this. In response Ovrhide refuses to change it to the proper formatting out of spite, even though they were previously willing
It does not seem like a serious issue, but maybe one of our staff members is willing to post instructions to the member in question?

Okay. I will unblock @DemonicDude then.
Thank you Ant I hope you are having a good day.
Life was very tough, Last time said I wanted to be gone forever and I actually was living up to those words cause I had suicidal thoughts,
Life sucks when you want to achieve something and you realize that you can not so I went into a depression and had to visit doctor.
But luckily I have friends on Vsbattle wiki who are my friends in real life they contacted me on Facebook and we had a long discussion they told me you should not hope for the worst and being gone forever will never help anyone so I gave life another shot.

I don't know which circles Arcker operates in but that doesn't really matter. Those comments come off as needlessly aggressive and straight up toxic irrespective of whatever excuses are given. We don't want them here. Considering the guy was warned not too long ago, I'd suggest at least a 3 months long ban.

I don't know which circles Arcker operates in but that doesn't really matter. Those comments come off as needlessly aggressive and straight up toxic irrespective of whatever excuses are given. We don't want them here. Considering the guy was warned not too long ago, I'd suggest at least a 3 months long ban.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I made one comment. The other ones are just me explaining what I said. Get off the high horse and stop crying over nothing.

It’s also interesting how Damage only warned me for the inflammatory comments, but even after I didn’t make anymore he’s still reporting. Sounds very disingenuous 🤔

Calling a staff member a troll or ape or dumb or stupid should honestly earn more than 3 months. I think I am being far too lenient. But I'll reserve my opinion.

Calling a staff member a troll or ape or dumb or stupid should honestly earn more than 3 months. I think I am being far too lenient. But I'll reserve my opinion.
No, being mean to someone, regardless of the person's position isn't worthy of banning them for 3 months. Just because Damage is a mod doesn't mean being rude or disrespectful towards him would turn a normally harsh warning or couple day/week ban into a 3 month ban. That isn't logical by any-means and it just comes off as being some pseudo form of mod abuse because one of your mod friends got packed by a normal member, so you hyper inflate the punishment just because you can.

Don't do that, it looks really bad on your part.

🤷

The fact Damage is staff shouldn’t mean anything to this conversation. I lightly clowned a guy, this isn’t that serious. There’s also literally nothing wrong with calling anyone a troll or dumb. Literally one time of the most tame of clowning in a specific context isn’t meaningful enough for a report.
And now he's doubling down and calling him disingenuous. Doesn't sound like a response from a person who knows what they've done wrong.
There’s nothing rule breaking about this either.

Last edited:
AKM, you're the last person who can complain about that, your arrogant and childish attitude is far more disrespectful than any tame insult for someone like Damage or yourself. You believe that your poor takes on topics you are less knowledgeable on is so important that you can overwrite several tens of votes, including Staff votes, lie by stating the consensus shifted to your side, and revert the results of a concluded thread without the consent of the majority. You, by your own status, have Damage and other staff, that for some unforsaken reason admire you, on a leash, so even when you regurgitate desperate points that were repeated because you were too busy checking Google for Rule34 of underaged characters to read the thread which you were requested on, people still agree with you like they're your little dog.

You're worthy of many adjectives, arrogant, bratty, stupid, idiot, abusive, gaslighter, liar, piece of shit, etc. But not an Oxford Dictionary has a word to describe how much of a dick you are. There's a reason you've been called out by ex-staff, and why people ******* hate your guts.
And with a comment like that, you've earned yourself a ban.

I've made it 3 months as a placeholder, someone can adjust it if needed.

Note: If this isn't block worthy, feel free to undo it.

Last edited:
That's Asuka from Evangelion Rebuild 3.0, who is 28.

And regardless it's definetly banworthy, he's attacking the character of the guy and insulting him heavily lol. Charmander has a history of outbursts and lashing out already, which don't help his case.

I get not liking and hating some people here, everyone does it, I do it. But I can't see how you get to that level of vitrol and anger while discussing how strong Dragon Ball characters are. Tinha que ser brasileiro, pqp

Charmander will need some time to relax and put his self-control into exercise, as much as I understand his behavior, this is not the place to share it's concerns in a manner like that

Really? Historically, we are remarkably more lenient on far more severe things. For repeated behavior, perhaps, but that isn’t a baseline rule this wiki has stuck to.

Being a staff member doesn't mean anything in a situation like this because people like you and me aren't above anything. Frankly I see no reason for Arcker to have a temporary ban especially given this is banter that he later contextualizes. If a ban really is necessary, it most definitely shouldn't be a long one. Definitely not 3 months, that's for sure

First of all, there was far too much inflammatory drama on this thread.

I do not agree with banning Arcker for the initial report, but what is approaching that territory is him filling up the thread with laughing emojis. It literally is a spoken rule on the OP that publicly chuckling on this thread that is a serious thread meant for tackling serious discussions is borderline derailment and excessive procedures will result in thread bans. And it is especially true if it is the user being reported is the one doing that. I agree with AKM on one detail that insulting users or staff members is a rule violation; though it's not ban worthy unless they receive multiple warnings; typically a three strike practice is the common practice. And three months is excessive. Though it is the mass laughing emoji spamming on this thread instead of trying to discuss the thread seriously without drama is worse than what he did to Damage. It wasn't "Light clowning" but clear insults. Not proposing a ban, but a final warning is a minimum and anything more than a month is too harsh. Also, insulting people is bad staff or not, for much of the same reason that harassing a normal person Vs harassing a police officer is IRL, let's put it that way.

GodlyCharmander on the other hand is a different story. What he said is absolutely toxic and clearly harassment and borderline defamation. Not only is there a lot of gross mischaracterizations and exaggerations. I am not going to disagree that he may have handled some things poorly as of late including things I may have had an agreed outcome, nor do I agree with everything he says. But calling him a bunch of insults or literally painting him as "A disgusting piece of shit that does not have a word in the dictionary to describe him" is bottom of the barrel. If anything, I'd argue his ban should be longer than three months. Also, again with the knit picks that he has some PG-13 level at worst avatars on his profile. This is the nth time people are getting to worked up over this thing that isn't even a big deal.

Also, this isn't a spoken rule per say. But I think it should be considered common sense that even simply kudosing an RVR worthy post or comment is like almost half as RVR worthy. Definitely not going to ban 30+ people just because the kudos'd a ban worthy comment however. But for future reference, kudosing harassing messages does come off as contributing to mob harassment. Like seriously, I can vouch for AKM sama and when I have time, I am going to publicly post why I have a lot of respect for him and why I do get sick and tired of him being a constant target in so many places. But he is not diabolical mastermind that people want to keep painting him as. Just leave him alone.

Last edited:
I will briefly interject to make it very clear that we absolutely shouldn’t count kudoing an offensive comment as “half as RVR worthy.” Aside from that, I understand your point.

However, I still hold dislike for the idea that “calling a staff member” an insult like this (to quote AKM) deserves several months. If we’re sticking to this, I want it to be clear that staff aren’t invincible to criticism and blues are free to insult. We need to be equal about it.

I don’t know the context of what Char said, and it definitely should’ve been sorted out through HR or other mediums rather than a public screaming match. Given the severity and intensity of the insults, a ban is warranted, though I do suggest that we have a neutral party look into the accusations regardless.

Last edited:
But I think it should be considered common sense that even simply kudosing an RVR worthy post or comment is like almost half as RVR worthy. Definitely not going to ban 30+ people just because the kudos'd a ban worthy comment however. But for future reference, kudosing harassing messages does come off as contributing to mob harassment.
Or, maybe, if thirty (30) separate, living, breathing, distinct people can agree on their assessment of his character, he might not just be the person you think - and the people who agree with him have felt this way for quite some time.

Insulting high ranking staff members has always been one of the serious offences. That obviously doesn't mean insulting any member is not. I think my comment is being generalized when it was just for this specific case. I've been a witness of Arcker's behaviour specifically towards Damage many times and towards myself also. Others in the HR group can also confirm that Arcker has a dislike for Damage. And given that the dude was warned recently, but still continues to do that, and doubles down with that attitude, I don't think a couple weeks is going to do anything.

Last edited:
Speaking of how we did things historically, Char's comment would have earned him a permaban. Although, if this is his first offense we can be a bit lenient. We've been a lot more lenient about these things in recent times than we did a few years back.

Or, maybe, if thirty (30) separate, living, breathing, distinct people can agree on their assessment of his character, he might not just be the person you think - and the people who agree with him have felt this way for quite some time.
That is absolutely no excuse for promoting harassment and name-calling in the slightest! If any of you "thirty (30) separate, living, breathing, distinct people" have issues with AKM, fine, take it up with HR and leave it at that.

I do not wish for anyone to harbor toxic behavior towards someone else on this forum and participate in childish attempts at venting their frustrations. Act like adults and settle your demons quietly and peacefully. That is all.

This issue is now barred from any involvement from non-staff while we figure out what to do with Arcker and Charmander. Any further comments as such will be deleted. Move on with your day, please.

I will briefly interject to make it very clear that we absolutely shouldn’t count kudoing an offensive comment as “half as RVR worthy.” Aside from that, I understand your point.

However, I still hold dislike for the idea that “calling a staff member” an insult like this (to quote AKM) deserves several months. If we’re sticking to this, I want it to be clear that staff aren’t invincible to criticism and blues are free to insult. We need to be equal about it.

I don’t know the context of what Char said, and it definitely should’ve been sorted out through HR or other mediums rather than a public screaming match. Given the severity and intensity of the insults, a ban is warranted, though I do suggest that we have a neutral party look into the accusations regardless.
I'm pretty much in agreement with this.

Since it's up to the staff now to discuss Arcker and Charmander, I still think Arcker shouldn't be banned and if a ban really is necessary it really shouldn't be a long one. Charmander's should be on the longer side, though.

It seems like I missed a lot on here while I was asleep...

I'll just reiterate that I don't think Arcker123 needs to be banned for anything more than a couple weeks at this point. 3 months is too excessive (and I'm the guy who made the initial report in the first place...)

Given how this report is about me, I feel like I should still be able to respond so I will. I don't think it's in the rules that you can ban me from speaking in my own defense.
I do not agree with banning Arcker for the initial report, but what is approaching that territory is him filling up the thread with laughing emojis. It literally is a spoken rule on the OP that publicly chuckling on this thread that is a serious thread meant for tackling serious discussions is borderline derailment and excessive procedures will result in thread bans. And it is especially true if it is the user being reported is the one doing that. I agree with AKM on one detail that insulting users or staff members is a rule violation; though it's not ban worthy unless they receive multiple warnings; typically a three strike practice is the common practice. And three months is excessive. Though it is the mass laughing emoji spamming on this thread instead of trying to discuss the thread seriously without drama is worse than what he did to Damage. It wasn't "Light clowning" but clear insults. Not proposing a ban, but a final warning is a minimum and anything more than a month is too harsh. Also, insulting people is bad staff or not, for much of the same reason that harassing a normal person Vs harassing a police officer is IRL, let's put it that way.
  • Emoji's shouldn't be a rule violation at all, especially when I add arguments right afterwards. There's no reason that not taking two motivated reasoners seriously should be a bad thing
  • Emoji's also aren't spam, at least in this context as they're in messages where I give arguments
  • The "Ape comment" is clearly a joke I made to express how Dumb Damage's comment was. Not exactly to the level of personal insults. I explained this in detail in the thread
  • It's "light clowning" because "ape" even if it was an insult in this context, is still tame asl and non report worthy. I even explained that it was banter in the thread. Why hasn't this been addressed
I personally don't think anything I said is report worthy or even warning worthy, and is only being brought up because I said it to Damage (A known motivated reasoner who is pretty clearly blowing things out of proportion and straight lying about how "aggressive" I was being). At absolute worst for me, I made one slightly inflammatory comment that I later then contextualized. This is not that serious, no different then me calling people's arguments nonsense.
Also, this isn't a spoken rule per say. But I think it should be considered common sense that even simply kudosing an RVR worthy post or comment is like almost half as RVR worthy. Definitely not going to ban 30+ people just because the kudos'd a ban worthy comment however. But for future reference, kudosing harassing messages does come off as contributing to mob harassment. Like seriously, I can vouch for AKM sama and when I have time, I am going to publicly post why I have a lot of respect for him and why I do get sick and tired of him being a constant target in so many places. But he is not diabolical mastermind that people want to keep painting him as. Just leave him alone.
There are perfectly legitimate reasons to dislike AKM that are independent of whatever "vouching" you may give. Kudosing isn't mob harassment, especially when no one else is saying anything like that, it just means they agree, find it funny or any number of things. This is the internet bruh, people insulting you like that once isn't harassment, but it's whatev.
Insulting high ranking staff members has always been one of the serious offences. That obviously doesn't mean insulting any member is not. I think my comment is being generalized when it was just for this specific case.
This would never been seen as report worthy if it wasn't Damage I said it to. I literally said that he was being stupid and his argument was stupid one time. Get off this high horse about "insulting people." Far worse in these types of contexts isn't seen as report worthy, it's only being discussed because you and Damage are dishonest. Nothing I said is report worthy and is only being taken seriously because of you two.
I've been a witness of Arcker's behaviour specifically towards Damage many times and towards myself also. Others in the HR group can also confirm that Arcker has a dislike for Damage.
Because I reported him for publicly writing and saving material in which he fetishizes the incestuos rape of children, along with plenty of other creepy comments he made? The same HR report that you then circle jerked and kicked me out of the message before I responded?

You can **** off with this narrative. I'm sorry if that comes off as harsh, but you cannot honestly think I would be the bad guy for disliking Damage since you want to bring that up. I have completely justifiable reasons to dislike Damage, and what I said on both cases where just you 2 blowing things out of proportion. It's also an appeal to motive.
And given that the dude was warned recently, but still continues to do that, and doubles down with that attitude, I don't think a couple weeks is going to do anything.
You're a motivated reasoner. I think that's clear enough. This argument means nothing.
It seems like I missed a lot on here while I was asleep...

I'll just reiterate that I don't think Arcker123 needs to be banned for anything more than a couple weeks at this point. 3 months is too excessive (and I'm the guy who made the initial report in the first place...)
I don't need to be banned for anything, especially from a site your on lmao.

Let's not forget, you only warned me for that comment. Then I straight didn't make any more comments like that and you still reported me. You're report is very disingenuous and is complete motivated reasoning.
You straight lied about the context of these posts. I was merely explaining what I meant when I said that, that was obvious.

TL;DR, This report against me comes a very dishonest and biased standpoint of two mods who want to play victim. I literally made one comment in a heated debate, I was warned for it, and I stopped making that type of comment. That's all that needed to happen. This whole report and the drama that followed, didn't need to happen. Damage and AKM are acting completely disingenuous and straight lying about the context behind my statements to make this report, hence my opinion that this isn't even warning worthy, the only thing I said that was bad, was one comment where I made a joke about Damage being dumb for making a dumb comment. My further posts are just me contextualizing why I said that. This report has no merit, it's based off the dishonest framing of a motivated reasoner and his buddy.

After all this, the irony in AKM saying I have a grudge is hilarious btw.

Last edited:
TL;DR, This report against me comes a very dishonest and biased standpoint of two mods who want to play victim. I literally made one comment in a heated debate, I was warned for it, and I stopped making that type of comment. That's all that needed to happen. This whole report and the drama that followed, didn't need to happen. Damage and AKM are acting completely disingenuous and straight lying about the context behind my statements to make this report, hence my opinion that this isn't even warning worthy, the only thing I said that was bad, was one comment where I made a joke about Damage being dumb for making a dumb comment. My further posts are just me contextualizing why I said that. This report has no merit, it's based off the dishonest framing of a motivated reasoner and his buddy.
None of this needed to happen if you'd just listen to the warnings you're given.

You're attempting to play this off as AKM and I having some kind of grudge against you and being "motivated reasoners" but you've been patently dishonest here.

You said in the original thread:

What gives you the impression I dislike you? I talk like this all the time with people here I’m cool with, it’s not that serious lmao. I just think you’re being dumb.

Clearly implying that your posts didn't come from a position of disliking me, and here we have you admit on this thread:

You can **** off with this narrative. I'm sorry if that comes off as harsh, but you cannot honestly think I would be the bad guy for disliking Damage since you want to bring that up. I have completely justifiable reasons to dislike Damage, and what I said on both cases where just you 2 blowing things out of proportion. It's also an appeal to motive.
Where it is clearly shown that you have a personal bias against me and dislike me.

I don't care what your opinions of me are, or for whatever I have done off-site and years ago which certainly doesn't need dredging up here, but you can't pretend that you're the innocent party here when it comes to a report of your aggression against other users on here. Whether your reasons for disliking me are justifiable or not is irrelevant. If you can't handle speaking to me without resorting to insults, then you should just ignore my posts altogether and get other staff members involved in the CRT.

None of this needed to happen if you'd just listen to the warnings you're given.
“No using te Emoji’s” 🥺

Piss off. That report was also just you two being emotional. You also didn’t refute my argument for that claim.
You're attempting to play this off as AKM and I having some kind of grudge against you and being "motivated reasoners" but you've been patently dishonest here.
Yeah I did show how you two are motivated reasoners and you have no rebuttals, just an attempt to appeal to hypocrisy. You’re still a liar.
You said in the original thread:

Clearly implying that your posts didn't come from a position of disliking me, and here we have you admit on this thread:

Where it is clearly shown that you have a personal bias against me and dislike me.
Now, this is the part where I would normally make a joke about how, in lack of a better word, dumb this comment is but uh, I don’t want you to cry again 🥺

“I have good reasons to Dislike Damage” isn’t me saying I do dislike you, it’s just saying that If I did, I would have good reasons to. 🤦
I don't care what your opinions of me are, or for whatever I have done off-site and years ago which certainly doesn't need dredging up here,
I brought that up because AKM tried to A. Imply that I disliked you like that
B. Imply that I would be wrong for disliking you
C. HR can vouch that

I brought up the context behind my HR report to show why what AKM is saying is complete nonsense. He brought up the HR report I made, not me. I just explained why I did that, because he’s just trying to lie about my motives.

Also sidestepping exactly what I said is pretty funny
which certainly doesn't need dredging up here, but you can't pretend that you're the innocent party here when it comes to a report of your aggression against other users on here.
I don’t care if you think I’m innocent or not. I’ve literally never said that either. What I’m doing is exposing how your report straight lies about context and over exaggerates a single joke comment I was warned for and didn’t repeat. This is not report worthy at all. Stop acting like “ape” is serious aggression. This is ridiculous.
Whether your reasons for disliking me are justifiable or not is irrelevant.
Ignores the context of me bringing this up.

Like Damage, why are you just lying this blatantly?
If you can't handle speaking to me without resorting to insults, then you should just ignore my posts altogether and get other staff members involved in the CRT.
I really can’t just ignore your posts when your a major commenter on a verse I support and your a high ranking mod, who often influences other mods and blue names. When you comment dumb stuff, I feel obligated to respond. Maybe you can learn not to take obvious jokes seriously about your comments, and stop thinking that everything is aggression.

That's enough. We don't need to engage in back and forth here. Let's simply wait for other admins to respond. Arcker you're allowed to defend yourself but you've already made a number of posts doing so. You don't have to respond after every message.

Back