• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Quick Prime Soul King ctr

Screenshot_20220818-224852.png

Orhime and chad directly inherited soul kings abilities. This isn't like the other fullbirngers who were granted power vai attachments through the reio fragments.

So prime soul king should all orhime's powers. Like causality manipulation ect

Sk should also have type 5 immortality negation. Could kill hollows in the original universe who were unbound by life and death

I was asked to unlock this thread because I was told it was closed without reason. Could someone explain the exact reason so there is no further issue.

I was asked to unlock this thread because I was told it was closed without reason. Could someone explain the exact reason so there is no further issue.
From what I was told, a CRT is being worked on already that will be more comprehensive than this.

But that was 19 days ago.

Frankly the Soul King shouldn't have either of them.
Well I'm not arguing he has all the scrifts or fullbring powers. Tho it is stated Chad and orhime inherited their powers from the soul king. So he should have these 2 at the very least

Well I'm not arguing he has all the scrifts or fullbring powers. Tho it is stated Chad and orhime got inherited their powers from the soul king. So he should have these 2 at the very least
It isn't said anywhere there that the Soul King can use those abilities himself.

Well I'll just get these 2 powers added and you can do the rest of the fullbring powers

It isn't said anywhere there that the Soul King can use those abilities himself.
This is the same stance as the soul kings 2 hands. They already came with abilities. Orhime and Chad just got fragments that already had abilities. So to say soul king can't use a ability that was already apart of him is pretty absurd

This is the same stance as the soul kings 2 hands. They already came with abilities. Orhime and Chad just got fragments that already had abilities. So to say soul king can't use a ability that was already apart of him is pretty absurd
That's not what it says.

What it says is that fragments of Reio who have fused with humans will act similarly to the Hogyoku; making their desires into reality.

In this case, the desire for them both being more strength which led to the awakening of the Fullbring.

It does not say that the Soul King can use those Fullbrings which Chad and Orihime unlocked.

That's not what it says.

What it says is that fragments of Reio who have fused with humans will act similarly to the Hogyoku; making their desires into reality.

In this case, the desire for them both being more strength which led to the awakening of the Fullbring.

It does not say that the Soul King can use those Fullbrings which Chad and Orihime unlocked.
Reread the scan. It says orhime and Chad are opposite case. Because they inherited the reio's powers through generations. Their powers just awakened alongside hollow attacks

Reread the scan. It says orhime and Chad are opposite case. Because they inherited the reio's powers through generations. Their powers just awakened alongside hollow attacks
It doesn't say the Soul King can use them.

Disagree.
This seems like another "should creators get all the abilities of their creations" kind of stuff. Chad and Orihime basically gained abilities based on what they needed to me not specifically gaining yhwachs abilities
No the scans says they inherited his powers. Also says their the opposite case to other fullbringers who got powers through attachments

Last edited:
Anyway, Reio should just let me re make this because his CRT’s are frankly garbage. This CRT is so poorly written it’s insa
It doesn't say the Soul King can use them.
This is nonsense. Explain what it means for a character to have an ability that they can’t use. This just frankly makes no sense.

One hundred percent gonna get some vague and esoteric nonsense response.
Disagree.
This seems like another "should creators get all the abilities of their creations" kind of stuff. Chad and Orihime basically gained abilities based on what they needed to me not specifically gaining yhwachs abilities
This isn’t the argument at all 🦧

Sorry for the double post, but this discourse about “He hasn’t been seen using them before” is frankly stupid and a waste of time.

No ability is treated like this ever. If a verse goes out of its way to establish X character has Y ability, we give them the ability. This is simple. Them not using it doesn’t mean anything beyond simply saying it’s OOC. There’s nothing wrong with granting abilities based on established lore and statements.

It’s also just a ridiculous notion that a character can have an ability and be unable to use it, and it’s your burden to prove that’s the case here anyway.

Edit: This is frankly just Bleach getting more scrutiny because it’s Bleach. No one has to prove to you that a character can use their abilities, this is nonsense.

Fullbringers directly inherented Reiō’s powers, which means he had them. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. Stop prevaricating.

Anyway, Reio should just let me re make this because his CRT’s are frankly garbage. This CRT is so poorly written it’s insa

This is nonsense. Explain what it means for a character to have an ability that they can’t use. This just frankly makes no sense.

One hundred percent gonna get some vague and esoteric nonsense response.

This isn’t the argument at all 🦧
Just say your argument here

Just say your argument here
Sorry for the double post, but this discourse about “He hasn’t been seen using them before” is frankly stupid and a waste of time.

No ability is treated like this ever. If a verse goes out of its way to establish X character has Y ability, we give them the ability. This is simple. Them not using it doesn’t mean anything beyond simply saying it’s OOC. There’s nothing wrong with granting abilities based on established lore and statements.

It’s also just a ridiculous notion that a character can have an ability and be unable to use it, and it’s your burden to prove that’s the case here anyway.

Edit: This is frankly just Bleach getting more scrutiny because it’s Bleach. No one has to prove to you that a character can use their abilities, this is nonsense.

Fullbringers directly inherented Reiō’s powers, which means he had them. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. Stop prevaricating.
Top tier Reio moment 🦧

Anyway, I agree. You can add me for that.

I agree with the OP. The scans does says both inherited soul King powers. Don't see why we need to twist the words. Its not saying Soul King gave them the power.

Where is it said that the Soul King has El Diablo and Shun Shun Rikka in his arsenal?

Or in the opposite case, that people like Orihime Inoue and Chad, who had passed down the Reio’s factor generation after generation, would have their defenses bloom alongside Hollow attacks.

This doesn't say that the abilities Chad and Orihime unlock are abilities/techniques that the Soul King himself can use the exact same way.

Last edited:
What’s this supposed to mean?
Sorry, damn stinking autocorrect, that was supposed to be full bringers.

Anyway, I don't see how any of this points to the fullbringers, chad and orihime's powers being yhwach's in the first place. That single scan isn't definite enough and leaves a lot to the readers interpretation.
If you have a better scan I suggest you give it to the OP to add in the CRT or just close this or make a new one

Still disagree FRA

Anyway, I don't see how any of this points to the fullbringers, chad and orihime's powers being yhwach's in the first place. That single scan isn't definite enough and leaves a lot to the readers interpretation.
They're not referring to Yhwach; they're referring to the original Soul King.

Where is it said that the Soul King has El Diablo and Shun Shun Rikka in his arsenal?

This doesn't say that the abilities Chad and Orihime unlock are abilities/techniques that the Soul King himself can use the exact same way.
This is stupid. Stop wasting our time.
Sorry, damn stinking autocorrect, that was supposed to be full bringers.

If you have a better scan I suggest you give it to the OP to add in the CRT or just close this or make a new one

Still disagree FRA
🦧

Not an argument. Like at all. They inherited them directly from him so he must’ve had them. That’s the argument. No one has even attempted to respond to it.
They're not referring to Yhwach; they're referring to the original Soul King.
🗿

Back