• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I believe Ant simply means to refresh notifications for admins, as it is very easy for the forums to un-follow you from a thread depending on your exact interactions with it. That's all!
Yes, that is correct.

Welp, that's that, thought about it and i don't think a HR report is necessary, or sniper already did idk i'm lost, anyway where do i request the thread to be open since it had literally no reason to be closed, if not here, or i make a new one with the 2 topics i gotta bring up?

That is a very inappropriate joke; though he's been a long running use and doesn't normally talk like that. I think comment removal and strict warning should be enough.

That is a very inappropriate joke; though he's been a long running use and doesn't normally talk like that. I think comment removal and strict warning should be enough.
Yes. Would you be willing to handle it please?

Meh, the warning doesn't even have to be strict at all, I don't even see it as such of a bad joke.
It was a reference to the weird pic they used for Whitebeard in that thread, and they only joked on that.

Imho, we could even let it slide, it's not offensive towards anyone and is an inside-joke for that thread alone.

Meh, the warning doesn't even have to be strict at all, I don't even see it as such of a bad joke.
It was a reference to the weird pic they used for Whitebeard in that thread, and they only joked on that.

Imho, we could even let it slide, it's not offensive towards anyone and is an inside-joke for that thread alone.
Okay. A brief instruction message regarding that it is inappropriate language should probably be issues though.

It doesn't seem to be malicious edits, but the member in question has been warned previously about this kind of behaviour, so we probably need to ban them anyway.

Would one or two months be appropriate?
I am not involved in any way, but I wanted to ask a question when a member gets warned once, and he does it once again, they get banned directly..?

I don't disagree the joke was that bad at least not to me. But the issue is that Fandom tends to get really sensitive when it comes to jokes that even mention bodily fluids and stuff. But has anyone already given them a warning? If not, I can do so.

Also, I noticed the report Hop posted forgot to ping @Bernkastelll who deserves the right to know. What you did wasn't that bad, but Fandom staff could easily take that the wrong way.

I am not involved in any way, but I wanted to ask a question when a member gets warned once, and he does it once again, they get banned directly..?
Well, it depends on how severe the transgression was, but the member in question changed character statistics repeatedly, despite being told to stop, even though they likely did not mean any harm, so we need to try to make them take this issue seriously.

DD falls into a very difficult position for me to judge and one where a lot of people voiced valid shit, albeit contrary to my initial analysis. So I'm gonna wait for some other input before opening my trap about it beyond this- I think a two-month ban is probably sufficient and I think the man will have learned, at least, to keep his own trap shut when it ought to be.

Reporting @Arcker123 for displaying unnecessary aggression in this thread, here, here and here. Even after being given an official warning, Arcker shows no sign of changing his attitude on the thread.

Arcker123 has previously been officially warned here back in August for his consistantly aggressive attitude. A warning that he shows no regard for at all in his response to it.

Reporting @Arcker123 for displaying unnecessary aggression in this thread, here, here and here. Even after being given an official warning, Arcker shows no sign of changing his attitude on the thread.

Arcker123 has previously been officially warned here back in August for his consistantly aggressive attitude. A warning that he shows no regard for at all in his response to it.
Are you black and if so does he know?

Reporting @Arcker123 for displaying unnecessary aggression in this thread
This is one of the most dishonest things I’ve ever heard lmaoooooooooooo. I made a joking comment about you and explained how I didn’t mean much about it. This is a nothing burger, stop thinking that everything is aggression. I said one thing about you I contextualized.
I explained what I meant here lmao. You were just being dumb and not responding to my arguments, hence why I called you a troll or an Ape (Which just means dumb). This is just me lightly clowning you after you annoyed me. This is not aggression.
I was just explaining what I meant. Nothing bad here. Unless you think it’s bad to use the word “dumb” In a non insulting way.
See above. Nothing I said was beyond the casual banter people have between their friends. This isn’t meaningful.

Sp unlesss you think “Gobbledygook“ is a bad word, this means nothing.
Even after being given an official warning, Arcker shows no sign of changing his attitude on the thread.

Because I think casual banter I have with people and after I contextualize my statements isn’t a big deal. As I said, this is just you being soft. Nothing here is report worthy at all lmao.

DD falls into a very difficult position for me to judge and one where a lot of people voiced valid shit, albeit contrary to my initial analysis. So I'm gonna wait for some other input before opening my trap about it beyond this- I think a two-month ban is probably sufficient and I think the man will have learned, at least, to keep his own trap shut when it ought to be.
Okay. I will unblock @DemonicDude then.

That seems sufficient to take the issue of shaping up his behaviour seriously, yes.

As for Arcker123, he does seem to have been very rude and not repentant about it, but a brief block should probably be enough.
My message was just light clowning/joking that I would do with my friends. I even explained why I did so. This is an overreaction. I didn’t intend for anyone to take it that seriously.

I’m Fr gonna get banned because I said Damage was being dumb after he stonewalled me. Lmao. Down Sad.
Yeah, not looking for a long block time. Maybe a couple of weeks at most.
Lol. My response is just going to be ignored now?

Last edited:
A bit of unnecessary aggression in this thread

Ovrhide commented on (what I assume to be, haven't watched many trailers nor videos) leaked Sonic Frontiers spoilers. Note that they made a spoiler warning, but was not and still is not properly formatted at the time of posting. Axiom said that it wasn't much of an issue but to exercise common courtesy with spoilers like this. In response Ovrhide refuses to change it to the proper formatting out of spite, even though they were previously willing

Last edited:
Back