• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I don't think there's a way for users to block other users so you can't see any of their content. But if he keeps spoiling stuff like that, I could thread ban him.

@BlackeJan @DarkDragonMedeus I apoligise if I went off the charts...

I didn't think I would offend anyone posting that thought, there was no malicious intent, I was joking kinda playing/toying with you in a friendly way, but I didn't know you were going to take it that personal.

Anyways guys, sorry my behaviour, it won't happen again.

I won't spoil anything anymore.

Well I was asking if I can block someone. Like not see their posts and stuff
We removed the ignore function, as it would likely have been misused by grouchy members who do not want to listen to staff instructions and the like. My apologies.

I didn't think I would offend anyone posting that thought, there was no malicious intent, I was joking kinda playing/toying with you una a friendly way, but I didn't know you were going to take it that personal.

Anyways guys, sorry my behaviour, it won't happen again.

I won't spoil anything anymore.
Okay. That is good then.

Maliciously spoiling someone like that when they notably asked not to be spoiled does seem like it should be an offense, and a strict warning is required here.
I am fine with a regular warning on his message wall, but a strict warning should probably be reserved for more severe transgressions.

Okay. No problem then I suppose. It is good that your are trying to be reasonable.

I would like to report @Nero415 for his behavior in this thread. I tried to stay a bit patient since reporting my opponent in a debate is something I'd generally see as a dick move, but I think it's well warranted. Regardless, the thread is there for everyone to see and form their own opinion of, and if I am being unfair in this I will back down.

In the very post I link he insults my intelligence, my battleboarding abilities and my credibility (I don't value either of the latter two qualities much but still) and doubles down saying that all his insults regarding me and the community are all deserved. That is the last in a long series of very unpleasant posts in which he ranges from abrasive to insulting to me, others and the community as a whole. He is even warned to tone it down by other users (Including Andytrenom who is staff), and resumes the hostility not soon after.

He will surely (and fairly) counter that I have been rude as well but while that is true there is an ocean of difference between being rude and straight-up insulting, and I've attempted, at least, to never cross that line. Not only that, but his very first post in the thread was already basically calling the thread so stupid it would ruin my credibility, so it is quite clear who "started" this.

Last edited:
Look dude, I'm sorry okay. I really wasn't trying to escalate the fiasco. It's just that I was getting increasingly frustrated. And like you said you weren't much better cause you were condensending to not just me but other people on the thread as well such as Lunge.

Also my first post was harsh yeah, but I wasn't calling the thread stupid. I was just pointing out how flawed the arguments were. And me saying it would ruin your credibility (which was actually directed towards you specifically more so if this place accepts them), wasn't to insult you. I was just stating what would happen as other people have literally found that thread and are mocking it.

I'll make an effort to be nicer, but it takes two people to start a fight and I personally like to think I wasn't the first in that thread. Bottom line is I'm going to try to not be snarky as long as others make the same attempt, which is something I asked for at the very beginning of the thread.

I feel like a warning is fine, most of the hostility has been towards Armor but the whole thread gets dragged down by this kinda stuff and it makes everything harder. Random people who have been constructive catching strays is really stupid

I’m fine with a strict warning, but anymore toxicity from him shouldn’t be tolerated since he was warned about that in the linked thread earlier.
Warning for now seems fine. We'll see what to do if this behavior continues.
I agree with a warning.
@Nero415

You need to shape up your behaviour here in the future, and not spread any more toxicity. Consider this as an official warning.

Sorry to ask this how do I know which site is legal and which is not? Is there a way to know that so that I don't make the same mistake
99% of manga sites are illegal. The only legal ones that have free manga are Mangaplus and Crunchyroll that I remember. Just dont link to Manga sites in general, just rip their scans and imgur it

Just a note that I have now updated our censoring filter with both the illegal URL that was linked to above and some other site addresses that were sent to me by a Fandom SOAP member earlier, but I unfortunately forgot about adding until now.

No problem. Thank you for being reasonable.

Well, they seem very clueless rather than malicious, so I gave them a second warning message. I may be too lenient though.

Speedster is commenting in users status/profile messages to give his input about matches when he is banned from commenting on matches

There is 0 difference, he is still "participating" via sending messages to users, if he is not able to wait 6 months to participate, he is not gonna learn any type of lesson

Why the hell are you dragging speedster into this?
I haven’t seen you display such poor attitude before, what is wrong with you?

Back