• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

And because no one called them out for it, I was unsure if their logic was wrong or not it the first place. Therefore I said: "If this is really how layers works then [insert the explanation]", to which they agreed. Even later on, I said "To me layers are when a hax bypass said hax's resistance"
When told that, that was not how layers worked in response to your layer system, you told them "I know". But now you suddenly didnt and it was a misunderstanding? Uhh that aint adding up bro.

Has he admitted to purposefully changing our character profile page statistics to turn inaccurate/unreliable? If so, that is a bannable offence, yes.
He hasn't changed a profile, he stated a system existed inside the vs thread to upscale their character

When told that, that was not how layers worked you told them "I know". But now you suddenly didnt and it was a misunderstanding? Uhh that aint adding up bro.
So what, you want me to link my posts and see if I'm lying??

You're trying too hard to blame me. Just calm down.

Him being wrong isn’t report worthy. If he is, show it. This is a debating site. You two disagreeing or him being wrong about something isn’t an issue here

Look everyone says it's not report worthy, drop it
And the moment i provide evidence, instead of refuting it, or admitting to it, you instead ignore it. Based.

You made up a layering system, then lied about it being a misunderstanding, as to misrepresent your character so that they'd win the vs thread. Personally i think thats report worthy, but ill wait to see what a mod has to say.

And the moment i provide evidence, instead of refuting it, or admitting to it, you instead ignore it. Based.

You made up a layering system, then lied about it being a misunderstanding, as to misrepresent your character so that they'd win the vs thread. Personally i think thats report worthy, but ill wait to see what a mod has to say.
I don't think this needs to be said again. drop it, it's not report-worthy, even if it was warning worthy, it had 0 reason to go on this long.

Fair enough, if it truly isn't report worthy then ill just drop it. That's some bs though, but ill keep it in mind for later.

If you want to keep talking about it, do it in my dm or something. Otherwise don't reply to me anymore.

They're not actually trying to change the profiles, they're just debating the potency of the powers and abilities of their respective characters
Okay. That doesn't seem bad enough to handle here then. Is one of our thread moderators willing to handle the issue please?
Take your arguments to your Message Walls
That seems like a good idea, yes.

Hasn't he been reported previously quite recently as well? Should we give him a 2 weeks block or somesuch?

Part of me thinks they were a bit worked up after the previous comments shown in the thread with Confluctor, although I don't see why you'd resort to posting that afterwards.

Reporting XXKINGXX69 for this comment.

Straight up unnecessary to post this.
christ krukov warn me before linking that level of comment lmao

@XXKINGXX69 Any way you'd want to rationalize that or is it just concession to a troll attempt?
I think its talking about the question I asked in P&A evaluation. It was serious, but I obviously didn't show the scan because its minor nsfw and if you're wondering its from a Wario manga

I think its talking about the question I asked in P&A evaluation. It was serious, but I obviously didn't show the scan because its minor nsfw and if you're wondering its from a Wario manga
Can you DM me the scan in question so I can verify what you say is true?

Back