• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting this user for his behavior in this thread.

Here, here, here and here. Insulting behavior toward staff, accusing them of power abuse, and this is not the first time he has shown bad behavior (he was warned about the first comment only a few days ago).

He has been passive aggressive toward staff members for a good while and has a history of derailing thread with such types of comments while calling the wiki biased and whatnot. I don't have the time to go through all his contributions and provide all instances of such behavior, but other staff members who have had to deal with him would be able to confirm this. I didn't bring this up earlier because he was a new member so I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for him to normalize his behavior, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

Yeah, it's completely uncalled for, I don't know what the exact punishment should be however, a ban is completely unavoidable thats for sure.

So is anyone going to actually warn Nik for his violation?
I gave Nik a warning here.

Before I respond, can I ask what disciplinary action you are pushing for?
I'd personally say a short ban of one or two months to make him realize they cannot continue like this, before taking any major action. But I know I am not the only one who has witnessed this behavior from him. Others had also pointed it out to me in the past. So it also depends on what other staff members who have also interacted with the user think.

I'd personally say a short ban of one or two months to make him realize they cannot continue like this, before taking any major action. But I know I am not the only one who has witnessed this behavior from him. Others had also pointed it out to me in the past. So it also depends on what other staff members who have also interacted with the user think.
I see.

I will be blunt. @Orange Is user who clearly lacks brain filter and tact in how he converses with people in general. He clearly needs to improve on how he communicates and expresses his opinions.

But I think advocating for ban is also an overreaction. He is allowed have his opinions on wiki and its users/admins and allowed to express it.
We can't suppress people like this just because we dislike his opinion.

I think an apology from @Orange for his blunt and impolite behavior along with a genuine promise that he will improve his social/communication skills and be generally more affable, should be more than enough to put this issue to rest. I don't advocate for ban at all, let alone temporary.

i feel like i seriously need to say this:
I deeply apologise for my behaviour, the way I voiced some of my opinions has been criticised [fairly at that] wwasn't the best and doesn't represent the spirit of this site , it advocates the oppurtunity To speak one's opinion within Dehumanizing the others, and i feel like I betrayed such rule, and such spirit. II'm not going to run behind a stupid excuse like "I was just having problems irl" , my behaviour was completely and uncalled for, quite frankly unnecessary. No matter what, even if I disagree with the opposite side I shouldn't throw such insults or talk in a verbal language . There was no excuse to what I did, and AKM is right, my actions seems to effect multiple people, so all i can do is promise to improve my tone and i sincerely aske to be forgiven, under no circumstances I should say such stuff to the staff or regular people .
it was my fault, and I am sorry .

He is allowed have his opinions on wiki and its users/admins and allowed to express it.
We can't suppress people like this just because we dislike his opinion.
Definitely not. People are not allowed to express their opinions with toxicity and we can take actions on such things. People have been banned for far less, it's just that I am lenient which is why I chose to ignore this problem for so long and don't generally advocate for strict actions.

With that said, I will accept the apology. But won't accept this behavior again.

I wouldn't have done this otherwise, because it involves events that mainly take place outside of VSB, but recent events have convinced me of the necessity of posting this.

Recently a new member signed up to this forum, naming himself "BardicheAssault".

Problem is, he already had a past history on a site called Naruto Forums, under the name "NightmareCinema" (you can tell because they have similar "from Midchilda" taglines under their usernames).

This is important, because he has started a lot of dramas there and said some really nasty shit.

Such as Pro-CCP apologetics (even attempting to whitewash the Uyghur Genocide happening in Xinjiang):

And this:

3WCvfnj.jpg

It seems that, looking up his past history in Naruto Forums, Bardiche has a thing against some Elric fan there currently named "Atem" (previously named "Anomander Rake"). This seems especially relevant because Bardiche's literal first thread here is one "debunking" Rake's "misinformation".

Just now, he's recently made a comment on a Fanverse (previously Naruto Forums) blog post where he mocks this same Atem over Atem's mother dying of cancer, saying utterly disgusting shit such as "Is your rediscovered faith enough to bring your mom back?" and "You still crying about your mom dying because you're a literal cancerous child?"

I know we're not the "internet police", or what have you, but given recent events, I feel that it would be completely irresponsible to allow @BardicheAssault to keep posting here without people having knowledge of his behaviors both past and present.

So is anyone going to actually warn Nik for his violation?
Okay so yeah this guy doesn't plan on changing, that much is obviously. In this thread he literally calls me a "creepy stalker" for defending myself after he created slander such as me Manipulating user's and "disagreeing with all of his calcs since he hates me." I commented on two of his calcs due me disagreeing with the scaling and method he used. He previously also acted incredibly smug and condescending here until a staff member told him to calm down.

And he did it again lol. That's like me an investigator or a lawyer creepy. I'll remember to do the same thing next time a cop pulls me over for speeding. "I know I was going 89 miles an hour in a play zone but man you're a ******* creep."

Oh ******* hell. Yeah, no. You do not make accusations like stalking without hard proof. At all. It is an insult to people who have actually been stalked before. There is so much more I want to say but I wouldn't be able to keep a semi-professional tone for it.

Regardless I think a ban is in short order.

Yeah he isn't planning on stopping whatsoever. He just made another very aggressive and condescending comment. He's been warning more than twice in under a few hours, right after his vandalism. I'm gonna advocate for a month ban given that his behavior cleary isn't changing.

Regarding the Orang situation, he voiced what he saw as an abuse of power. I don't think there is a "cordial" way to express that without the accused party proving his words correct. That's all I will say.

We can't just ban someone for what they might do, even if they have a history on other sites. The best option, imo, would be to keep an eye them until they do something banable.
Yeah he isn't planning on stopping whatsoever. He just made another very aggressive and condescending comment. He's been warning more than twice in under a few hours, right after his vandalism. I'm gonna advocate for a month ban given that his behavior cleary isn't changing.
Okay so yeah this guy doesn't plan on changing, that much is obviously. In this thread he literally calls me a "creepy stalker" for defending myself after he created slander such as me Manipulating user's and "disagreeing with all of his calcs since he hates me." I commented on two of his calcs due me disagreeing with the scaling and method he used. He previously also acted incredibly smug and condescending here until a staff member told him to calm down.

And he did it again lol. That's like me an investigator or a lawyer creepy. I'll remember to do the same thing next time a cop pulls me over for speeding. "I know I was going 89 miles an hour in a play zone but man you're a ******* creep."
He's keeping this up wdym

I am genuinely disgusted that he accused you of stalking, Gin. I just wish he'd be banned already.

I blocked him.

Ant you are needed.

I don't think trying to curse at him on his wall is necessarily the most productive path that could be taken. Reaper, you in particular need to tone down the aggression. That said, I will say Nik's behavior is unreasonable at the moment, seemingly out of some sort of bias against Lord, based on Nik's statements. I don't think a ban is out of the question but these still seem like relatively mild offenses.

These offenses include literal hard accusations that can get someone thrown in jail without a lick of proof and manipulation. Do you need more?

And yes, I've officially blown my lid. That exact kinda shit is what actually gets me out of civil mode and into (not saying that here) mode.

Actually, yes, given the accusation is not the sort that would get someone thrown in jail. It's a hyperbolic way of attacking someone for going through someone else's post- aggressive, yes, but then you're also being aggressive. If the user in question has precedent of being a decent user (which is implied to be the case, I don't know, I've never met the man), then some benefit of the doubt should be given, no? We can't simply ban established users for a couple insults.

I don't think trying to curse at him on his wall is necessarily the most productive path that could be taken. Reaper, you in particular need to tone down the aggression. That said, I will say Nik's behavior is unreasonable at the moment, seemingly out of some sort of bias against Lord, based on Nik's statements. I don't think a ban is out of the question but these still seem like relatively mild offenses.
That may be true, but I don't have any patience with that kind of shit.

Both me and Reaper are at fault, but accusations like that just make me wanna set myself on fire dude, I'll try and chill out and I hope reap will also.

They tried to convince me that two fairly extremely common things are actually signs of stalking. It was not an insult it was an accusation. a very baseless one at that.

and I never once said I wasn't aggressive. at all.

It's just a mixture of everything, he had one serious warning yesterday and more than 2 warnings today. To which he blatant ignored, acting like well, a dick. And while I understand I can be a bit much at times that's mainly due my general tone, which I can't really help although I've been trying hard to refrain from acting "aggressive.", but I've never made a slanderous claim such as someone committing an actual felony.

I have seen Gin repeatedly insult or provoke Nik, along with interfering in his calculation blogs in conjunction, who has normally been polite and well-behaved toward others as far as I am aware. I told both of them to stop being toxic to each other earlier today in one of the blogs.

Back