• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Again, I'd really prefer if we addressed what Problemexe did, and not derail with commentary on Gamerturk's actions. Nothing the latter did provoked or much less extorted the lengths Problem went to.

Again, I'd really prefer if we addressed what Problemexe did, and not derail with commentary on Gamerturk's actions. Nothing the latter did provoked or much less extorted the lengths Problem went to.
I agree with this, using other people bad action as an excuse to perform bad action or cover-up bad action is not a good thing. So i think Problemexe should have some warning and learned from this

While i do understand where DMUA's frustration is coming from i do think that star king was not really malicious in any way, shown by the amount of edits he has on his old account and not being involved in any major drama
And because im close to him i know that star king is not mentally stable as it is right now and i think a ban would be too harsh
I would say to just ban him from SAO crts to prevent this kind of thing from happening since normally star king is productive and well behaved in other threads.

I mean if you're going to respond that nonchalantly, I'm going to have to doubt if you're actually listening or just realizing these specific tactics aren't going to be effective anymore.

I mean if you're going to respond that nonchalantly, I'm going to have to doubt if you're actually listening or just realizing these specific tactics aren't going to be effective anymore.
No. I’m dead serious. I don’t want to be banned.

And because im close to him i know that star king is not mentally stable as it is right now and i think a ban would be too harsh
Sorry for response to this, but friend on what level, cause i'm really cautious about the whole premise of internet friends and the whole premise of mentally unstable

I've been in a lot of these threads but I don't think Problemexe's behaviour is bannable, or that a report was even necessary. They did some kind of annoying/immature things (like asking for multiple retranslations for no reason), but have shown the capability to fix this behaviour when instructed.

Last edited:
I've been in a lot of these threads but I don't think Problemexe's behaviour is bannable, or that a report was even necessary. They did some kind of annoying/immature things (like asking for multiple retranslations for no reason), but has shown the capability to fix this behaviour when instructed.
^ This. I can admit.

I've been in a lot of these threads but I don't think Problemexe's behaviour is bannable, or that a report was even necessary. They did some kind of annoying/immature things (like asking for multiple retranslations for no reason), but has shown the capability to fix this behaviour when instructed.
The reason for the retranslations was pretty transparent when you lay it all out. If they are more likely than not do cease this sort of thing when told, then, very well.

Well, from what it seems to me, the situation between Problemexe and GamerTurk just seems to be something personal between the two, they shouldn't let it affect their behavior on the Wiki, and the situation is way worse when we talks about CRTs that have extreme importance, I personally don't think that Problemexe case should bannable, at most a warning, but it is really important that Problemexe starts to behave better since now in relation to the SAO CRTs, and that it stops affecting the Wiki, if they want to resolve something, they should talk about it in Discord or Private Message on their profiles

I can agree that Problemexe shows blatant bias. While having bias is normal, when it gets in the way of important revisions and disrupts them by constantly trying to upgrade a verse with blatantly questionable arguments/evidences and stonewalling every downgrade thread for dumb reasons, then in those cases we generally give users a topic ban.

I think a stern warning is fine for now. If he isn't capable of improving his act, then a ban from SAO threads for a specific amount of time should be good.

I can agree that Problemexe shows blatant bias. While having bias is normal, when it gets in the way of important revisions and disrupts them by constantly trying to upgrade a verse with blatantly questionable arguments/evidences and stonewalling every downgrade thread for dumb reasons, then in those cases we generally give users a topic ban.

I think a stern warning is fine for now. If he isn't capable of improving his act, then a ban from SAO threads for a specific amount of time should be good.
Yes. I will try to improve my act starting from now on. It's past midnight here, so I will see you guys later. Ja Nae.

Problemexe is definitely not malicious, and has helped us a lot with managing our old internal Discussions forum in the past.

In addition, he was very badly mentally shaken from suddenly being thrown into the public spotlight via YouTube videos and tweets.

I agree that he seems to be stubborn and lack common sense when it comes to Sword Art Online scaling, but that is also all that he is guilty of. Anything more than a warning is severe overkill.

However, Gamerturk has been very rational and reasonable when I have talked with him, and, for example, removed a disparaging tweet after I asked him, as shown above.

I've been in a lot of these threads but I don't think Problemexe's behaviour is bannable, or that a report was even necessary. They did some kind of annoying/immature things (like asking for multiple retranslations for no reason), but have shown the capability to fix this behaviour when instructed.
I agree with this btw.

Okay, my name appears to be getting thrown around here again and I do believe some clarifications are necessary. I already shared all of these with Antvasima on arrival here so it should be okay to share these.
I can understand that Problemexe acts wasnt that good, but still, iirc, he has been nervous all this time because (if i remember correctly), Gamerturk showed him in his youtube account that has more than 50k subscribers, honestly, this should be solved between these 2 (in my opinion)
I have not just shown him on my Youtube channel. In fact, I have never shown anything on my Youtube channel regarding VSWiki. I have only arrived on this platform for the first time after the videos and streams I have made. Until that point, I only talked over stuff that was brought over from VSWiki members to me, which included Problem's previous account. These include the public comments section of my videos, as well as Facebook and Twitter DMs, along with other public places like my Discord, SAO Wikia Discord, r/SAO Discord and even r/SAO itself on reddit. Some of which were actively members here calling for other members to come over to my videos just to further harass, regurgitating the same topics. According to what some comments said, Problem was called upon through other members as well to participate as he was "destroying everyone with his arguments on reddit". So I went over to reddit and covered (read: debunked) his destructive arguments on reddit. I have never come over to VSWiki directly at that point. VSWiki members came to places I moderate personally or as a team. On a platform I personally moderate, I pick how harsh I can be. On platforms I moderate as part of a team, I play by the established rules. Naturally, you hear me more blunt, condescending as well as more comedic on my own channel, compared to how I act elsewhere.

After 2 videos and 2 livestreams, I contacted one of our Fandom managers Ursuul as a Sword Art Online Wikia moderator, regarding a ton of misinformation originating from VSWiki and what could be done about that, as these were now creeping not only on my channel, but also other SAO communities I was present in, including SAO Wikia. He recommended I visit VSWiki myself and speak with the mods to find a solution. Naturally, that was delayed a couple hours upon my arrival due to some members trying to stonewall me, after actively causing ban issues on members just for commenting on my videos to make arguments against their headcanon. To this day, I still find it absurd that members have been banned for "conspiring outside of the platform", yet half of the regulars here like Problemexe actually do conspire outside on my channel and other places I moderate.

The only showcase of VSWiki on my accounts was the screenshot of those silly arguments shared earlier in this thread. I was not "told to delete it". I was asked if I could delete it. I agreed to delete it as a show of good will as upon my arrival, I saw people here actually did listen to arguments when proper ones are made and my screenshot was coming off as a bash of VSWiki in general which I realized was not representative of the overall situation. Review process is quite decent afterall with clear rules, but can only do so much with purposefully misguided and biased arguments without being familiar with the topic.
Yes if I’m not mistaken the Gamer Turk guy has even sent people or encouraged the harassment of the guy.
I have never sent people over here to harass the guy. I have never even sent people over here to do anything at all. Anyone who watched my videos/streams knows that. I even made it clear on countless occasions that most people are likely young people who have a biased view of their favorite character so they try to overplay characters so they beat other characters. In contrast, I did receive plenty harassment from people here, even after my very first video, at which point I had never even mentioned VSWiki and was under the impression these claims were just coming from TikTok. It was VSWiki people who found my video and started harassing me, not even listening to the video and repeat the exact same thing like a hivemind. Only after my second video (and a second harassment wave) did I ever realize these were not coming from TikTok but from VSWiki. Heck, those videos I received harassment for are still titled "TikTok Misconceptions" for that reason alone. I didn't even know VSWiki existed. Of course, sharing my opinions on a public platform, receiving harassment is expected so I am not here to go back and scrape user names to issue ban requests, but it should give you an idea of the bigger picture, rather than the biased picture of Problemexe who has gone out of his way to arrive on platforms I moderate and then started playing the victim card when he realized he stepped into something he cannot handle. Not harassment mind you. Just trying to argue with people who actually know what they are talking about. He was quite agitated on his arguments on r/SAO in the first place and was not having a good time, way before I even covered it on my livestream after I was directed there with and I quote, "Star King Demon Lord is destroying people on reddit" by another person from VSWiki in my comments section.

The one person I have seen who appeared here seemingly after seeing my channel, Omega, was promptly banned solely because he had commented on my channel, despite never being rude to anybody and just making a completely level headed CRT request. A CRT request people agreed with, only after which Problem requested a ban for him. Luckily, that did not stop that thread from continuing and that was the point I joined in as well, after I saw a user be banned solely because another user here did not want him share factual arguments that opposed his personal bias.
Let's see...
1.) My private conversation with Antvasima. I was the victim of his tweets which I asked Antvasima:
unknown.png
2.) I'm apparently "dumb" for saying that I read fan translations instead of machine translations. I literally read the volume in another language...
unknown.png

3.) He apparently has zero patience and jumps to conclusions rather quickly without knowing that time zones exist and the fact that he doesn't know I can't be online 24/7...
Screenshot_2021-05-07_141505.png
I'll share the request and my direct response, I hope it's fine Antvasima. I don't like sharing DMs when they are uncalled for, but I believe this should clarify the situation and I'll keep it to a minimum:
CjNuFwX.png

The tweet was about trying to use MTL for citations, claiming you have "read the books" that do not have a valid translation. At this point in time, I had received multiple confirmations here that MTL was not to be used for citations, so my tweet no longer applied accurately, and thus I have removed it. It wasn't something anyone here could enforce from my understanding and was more of a kind request which I was glad to comply since people here had already told him he cannot use MTL. Your choice of requesting the tweet was understandable as it made fun of you. But it makes me curious why you decided to immortalize it by posting a screenshot of it on a public forum for everyone to see.

As for your calling of "He apparently has zero patience and jumps to conclusions rather quickly without knowing that time zones exist and the fact that he doesn't know I can't be online 24/7", I don't think you read it carefully enough. I came to that conclusion after I realized you were already active elsewhere. In fact, you were very actively continuing a narrative over here in VSWiki forums, completely on the opposite direction of the conversation we were having on that comment chain on my channel, hence why my response. If you are going to continue to ignore hours of written information I put out there to continue pressing your personal agenda elsewhere, I will drop my goodwill and carry on. And you have only proven that attitude to me and that I made the right call that day, with how you behaved since my arrival here.

On that mention, I would like to remind if that Omega person was banned for "commenting on Gamerturk's channel", so should plenty of other people, including Problem himself. But since I find that request to be silly, I would rather ask for a reconsideration on Omega's ban. The conversation of how he was banned solely because Problem did not want anyone speaking against his bias, can be referenced at the beginning of this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/sword-art-online-speed-downgrade.117055/

To be honest, i don't see anything that called harassment or insult from what you post. And your action of defaming him is also not a good thing
Defaming is usual for someone like me. People think we have more power because we have tons of subscribers. They are grossly overestimating what those subscribers mean. They feel they can just tell stuff out of nowhere and it will be regarded as the truth. Meanwhile, I can pull tons of comments of how people do actually harass me. In fact, I got 2 full livestreams of those comments and DMs alone. I do not believe anybody actually went to harass Problem. He just didn't like being called out in a blunt manner coated in unkind comedy that made fun of him.

I think we should wrap it

Also, you only sent what Gamerturk said to you, why don't you sent the whole conversation to us so we could grasp the situation
This link will bring the specific comment chain to the top. It starts with another person insisting on misinformation and Problemexe (Star King Demon Lord) comes in later in the chain: Youtube video with comment highlight because when I put a video via link, forum automatically converts it to preview and removes comment highlight

I have also screenshotted the entire conversation just in case if it gets deleted after I posted here. It should give you a good sense of the circumstances, how Problem is willing to use "Death of the Author" if need be, how some people are aware it feels like an echo chamber and all that kind of stuff and how that Omega person was refused here before when he brought up direct quotes from the author himself with that same reason.

All in all, I want to end with bringing up some neat reminders:

• Unjust bans were issued on Problem and some other members' request, some of which I have not seen on SAO related threads for a while now. I do believe ban requests from these people need to be looked at and reverted if need be.
  • It's sad that there are mental factors playing in here. But I would like to remind that most people do. We all have our issues to varying degrees. That should not be a reason for sympathy when an issue is actively created, and it surely sounds less genuine when it seems to be played like a "Get out of jail free" card.
  • Do not try to randomly defame someone. Until you learn to have an objective view on what actually transpired, you will often see the issue is a lot different than you previously perceived it to be and internet does not forget what happened. Someone will have enough of an archive to provide the bigger picture. Luckily in this case, I endured enough of these shenanigans to actively have an archive to defend myself if accusations are made.
  • That is not how you spell "Jaa ne"

Last edited:
Thank you for the input.

I obviously do not at all approve of if our members start problems elsewhere which involve us per extension (that our internal Discussions forum was out of control in this manner is a large part of the reason why we shut it down), and Omega should be unblocked, yes.

Last edited:
I agree with Kaant. But I think Omega was banned for asking someone else to create sockpuppets to support him on a thread.

I agree with Kaant. But I think Omega was banned for asking someone else to create sockpuppets to support him on a thread.
He was banned for 2 reasons, called his friend over for vote which many think it is not that serious. The bigger reason is when people called him out that he could be banned, he just comment: well i hope i would not get ban or something like that, then if i'm remember correctly, Wright ban him

The person he was speaking to was a long time lurker, or at least that has been my impression. He is one of the 2-3 active powerscaling people on my channel comments (who constantly falls into my spam folder because he loves fixing his typos one by one and Youtube assumes its spam due to excessive edits xD) and had been shy of ever making an account to share his opinions due to how hopeless some things felt at times. Sockpuppet may be an overestimation but I can see where it comes from.

But again, does it matter if someone encourages someone else to make an account to share their opinion? I was told plenty of times to come here and make an account myself and only did that after my conversation with our Wiki Manager urging me to do so. In the end, it's not agreements/disagreements that make a decision, it's the arguments being made, gone over by reviewers. If anything, having more heads to share more opinions is a welcome thing. That's what was told to me by plenty of supporters and non-supporters too. "Just make an account and share your stuff there for people to see so they can judge it"

Can somebody link to his account here, so we can unblock it, please?

I mean, people are allowed to disagree with the wiki. It's a bit weird but if it doesn't get toxic there's nothing wrong with expressing distaste for the site's powerscaling imo.

I mean, people are allowed to disagree with the wiki. It's a bit weird but if it doesn't get toxic there's nothing wrong with expressing distaste for the site's powerscaling imo.
He is saying that vsbw are clowns, whether he is right or not is another matter (which then proved a bias as big as the sun but ok), the only problem is that he exposed in a offensive way is opinion, aka he went against the rules and insulted the sites and everyone there. dosen't seems to be any helpfull to the community and seems he won't neither be, perma ban is a good option

On one hand, sure, but on the other hand, "clown" isn't exactly an earth-shattering insult, is it? Perma ban is absolutely ridicolous and I think any kind of ban is too.

As somebody who's also reported somebody for being offensive, this is significantly more tame compared to what other people get reported for. Clown isn't bad plus he's actually giving a debate.

On one hand, sure, but on the other hand, "clown" isn't exactly an earth-shattering insult, is it?
clown is something that dosen't actually mean nothing bad, but it's usually used as insult. and it's on the same line of other ones. also i belive we have already reports like that, and they got a good perma ban

As somebody who's also reported somebody for being offensive, this is significantly more tame compared to what other people get reported for. Clown isn't bad plus he's actually giving a debate.
Calling people as clown and derailing is not debating, he is ignoring how AE works
On one hand, sure, but on the other hand, "clown" isn't exactly an earth-shattering insult, is it?
Being called as Clown if offensive in some sense, the word itself is not, but the context that its used its offensive

Back