• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like 3 people refuted what he said lmfao

and it isnt even the right reason. actually read the thread before blindly agreeing.
The “refute” being it’s his will that gives him abstract existence. You guys seem to acknowledge that the law and order part is flowery language but the part about his will isn’t too? It’s just describing how he’s lost his physical body so he starts becoming one with the universe. That’s non-corporeality which Infinite Zamasu already has.

The “refute” being it’s his will that gives him abstract existence.
which is AE.
You guys seem to acknowledge that the law and order part is flowery language but the part about his will isn’t too? It’s just describing how he’s lost his physical body so he starts becoming one with the universe. That’s non-corporeality which Infinite Zamasu already has.
noobody are agrue for law and stuff, only in the OP and was refuted

The “refute” being it’s his will that gives him abstract existence. You guys seem to acknowledge that the law and order part is flowery language but the part about his will isn’t too? It’s just describing how he’s lost his physical body so he starts becoming one with the universe. That’s non-corporeality which Infinite Zamasu already has.
I don'tbelieve that any statement is flowery. Calling them flowery is just headcanon.

"tell me that you don't have proof to support your argument without telling me that you don't have proof for your argument "

no becuz his LITERAL will is what infinite zamasu is.

writers: we will write that his will is doing all of this so that everyone knows that it's his will is what's doing stuff
some academy winner English teacher: his will is the symbol of the sun and mind. Meaning that his will meant light, and he is the bearer of that light!

Well depend of how mind is treated in the case, but zamasu case is literally a incorporeal mind, not a brain, so, still AE, yeah
So our lovely guy here just helped us.
Sometimes blind bias people aren't soo bad after all.
But since his mind is incorporeal as you said, but I prefer will since the raw kanji of will is there which is "ichi" I heard

I mean, i don't know why we are trying to find the hair on the plate, IZ is the will, which is AE as explained, like, 10 times before. like can we accept things as they are? also you don't even need CM for intract with IZ, idk why some people are afraid of the upgrade?

Well depend of how mind is treated in the case, but zamasu case is literally a incorporeal mind, not a brain, so, still AE, yeah
well in psychology mind is ALWAYS abstract, and Brain is physical. but sometimes people fuse them, and make mind the brain, pretty common belief, which is wrong. either way, we assume that mind is always abstract since probably the author readed a dictionary in their life and know the meaning. but either way im derailing

So our lovely guy here just helped us.
Sometimes blind bias people aren't soo bad after all.
But since his mind is incorporeal as you said, but I prefer will since the raw kanji of will is there which is "ichi" I heard
Ichi is one will is ishi

I mean, i don't know why we are trying to find the hair on the plate, IZ is the will, which is AE as explained, like, 10 times before. like can we accept things as they are? also you don't even need CM for intract with IZ, idk why some people are afraid of the upgrade?
exactly, guys goku wont get conceptual manip dont worry

Me only agreeing cuz rimuru also resist these sh1ts
848902422155231232.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back