• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

sooo...what now? we can't really keep it at 9-C until it's evaluated, and it's not like we can change it back to 9-B. we could delete the profile until 9-C is accepted, but if the profile gets deleted, the evaluation will most likely never happen anyways.
What do other staff members here think?

We are talking about this page:

I'm reporting this user due saying these things on these threads, I dont think that calling someone as ''
Ur a monkey if you think that'' and ''If you think midoria has shown anything remotely close to continental you're actual small brain not including the island split attack didn't show any effects on luffy.'' are good things, i guess he need a warning or something
At least a warning, at most a week block

Satoru Gojo profile got his notable lose against Obito deleted without permisisons i guess

Satoru Gojo profile got his notable lose against Obito deleted without permisisons i guess
I reverted the edits to the page as well.

I banned his account here and in the wiki.

He seems extremely ignorant and intentionally trollish, starting to think a temporary ban is the only way to teach him.

He also went to another thread to derail it because I told him not to, and further yet, he's said shit like "Dio can solo the loliverse so he wins" on a shinobu vs dio thread, and followed it up with "But dio is a male vampire and this shinubo is female the males are strongest than the females".

The last bit is most certainly uncalled for, joke or not.

A ban should help with learning the rules. Didn't seem like they cared regardless.

For how long has he been banned? 3 months seem like a minimum.

I banned him for a day as others said he's pretty much just new and extremely young sounding. But I do not mind the ban being longer than that I was just going off of what DaReaper told me.

Back