• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, i was told not to remove the match and to do a versus thread to change the result
so now Dio had an upgrade recently, it doesn't change much except Dio now one-shot but ok?
To be honest I don't even know why I'm doing this. but whatever.

• Speed Equalized
  • Part 1 Dio
  • Quasi-Vampire form Shinobu.
  • SBA

Dio's profile
Shinobu's Profile

[Outdated Votes]
Dio: 1 (Pink999999)

Shinobu:

Tricky (Incon):

Last edited:
Looks like she has passive mind manipulation i guess
Idk about monogatari but quasi vampire dosen't have "all previous abilities as before", soo.
btw, i don't know how that's mind manipulation, it sounds like social influencing (just like Dio have it too on part 3 key). but whatever, " wanting to die or to take the lives of their loved ones". Dio which want die sounds ridicolous but im pretty sure he can't due to regen and immortality, and killing the loved ones.. he hate everyone (expect jonathan which respect, but only at the ending, and he want kill him too so)

btw, i don't know how that's mind manipulation, it sounds like social influencing (just like Dio have it too on part 3 key). but whatever, " wanting to die or to take the lives of their loved ones". Dio which want die sounds ridicolous but im pretty sure he can't due to regen and immortality, and killing the loved ones.. he hate everyone (expect jonathan which respect, but only at the ending, and he want kill him too so)
it looks more like madness manipulation tbh

Its not a page its just common knowledge
Type 2 cuz your meant to survive deadly thing and be fine
Type 5 cuz death is not even a thing for you
Type 7 cuz your already dead
Type 8 cuz the smth keeping you alive is gonna keeping you alive
And type 9 cuz your true body is on another place and smth smrh

Its not a page its just common knowledge
therefore it is not on any page and not accepted in the wiki

aaaaaah.. jesus.. okay then link at least one controversial Q&A that says this. btw if you allow me the reasoning is kinda bad, just like you can't age a immortal you can't also death hax a immortal, because he can't die. and type 2 justificaiton is a wank, it makes no sense at all just because you survive wounds that would be fatal you can survive death hax, at least according to the logic you are using

Quasi-vampire Shinobu does not have mind manip, only her human key does.

The sword does not have regen nullification, but it inflicts death with a mere scratch. Regeneration doesn't let you come back from death manip. At least, anything below godly regen wouldn't.

It's a bit tough to tell what Shinobu would start with. In 3 of her fights she already knew she'd stomp them, so she waited until the instant Koyomi would have died without her help, then held them down to suck their blood, which worked. 3 of her fights happened completely off-screen. And in one of her fights, where she tried killing her 6-B/5-B key from another timeline, she created multiple copies of her death sword.

And fwiw, the only fights we saw from her in her 6-B/5-B key she was purposefully trying to lose, so not much help there either.

Still, she has handed out the sword to others who were about to fight, and shown it off from time to time. And there is the part of her backstory where she used the sword so much the sword's nickname (aberration slayer) became her nickname, so she's probably pretty willing to use it.

While Dio can dodge it, she can create multiple copies of it, and throw it with impressive accuracy. She can also dodge Dio's abilities, with the added maneuverability of hiding in shadows.

Better Hax, regen, intelligence, and experience

Sure he has better hax, but it's all on-touch, projectile-based, or OOC. Better regen, but Shinobu's main wincon here bypasses regen. Better intelligence? Definitely. More experience? Almost certainly not. Shinobu's been a vampire for 600 years, and been hunted by vampire hunters that entire time, she also commonly killed other supernatural beings to feed on during that time. No clue how you could say that Part 1 Dio's experience remotely compares.

Last edited:
Back