• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Yes Strawhat is right. I don’t know what problem he has with Tempest but his actions have been completely out of control and wasn’t he just warned a couple of weeks ago due to him reverting one of Tempest’s CRTs over and over again.

I think a couple days banned or a week at most would be good.

Yes Strawhat is right. I don’t know what problem he has with Tempest but his actions have been completely out of control and wasn’t he just warned a couple of weeks ago due to him reverting one of Tempest’s CRTs over and over again.

I think a couple days banned or a week at most would be good.
I agree he should be banned for a week. It’s honestly just very disrespectful, despite the fact that he’s been warned so many times. It’s like he doesn’t even see what he does.

The user Tusk Act 4 Is Broken has a fetish to add "At least" and "likely higher" to profiles that doesn't fit that. He edited Johnny Joestar's profile, Diego Brando and Alternate Universe Diego Brando profiles adding "At least" and "likely higher". He also did the same for Juubi (Naruto), adding a "likely higher with Biju Dama" when the AP rating is already with the Biju Dama. He changed Godzilla (Monsterverse) profile and added a lot of bullshits. His edits are also trash.

I told him to not edit Johnny Joestar's profile but then I saw he edited 4 more profiles.

I'd like to file a report to user @DaReaperMan. For Unprofessional behaviour and escalating things.

I was simply arguing in a vs thread, and he replied passive-aggressively (which I deduce due to the phrasing and choice of his words, specifically "crap") so I retorted back with "Cry More" which I am not proud of doing but I felt was appropriate during the situation and he seems to agree as to "Not take things lying down".

Then he replied completely unprofessionally and uncalled for (as well as derailing the thread) with and I quote "You atrocious ******* boil of the face of reality".

I agree with what Blackcurrant is saying, both sides seemed at fault here. Both neither Dareapers's aggressiveness nor Yomi's baiting was called for. But at least the former acknowledged it.

I agree that I am no better for retorting back with the same tone as DaReaper previously started with and it's unbecoming of the actions that I made throughout my time here in the forums (albeit I only recently joined again).

Just please know that I did not make it as an excuse to justify my behaviour but rather reasoning as to why I retorted back with "Cry More".

I usually acknowledge my faults to an extreme degree (short temper, easily distracted just to name a couple), at the end of the day we are just a bunch of nerds debating about fictional characters, and that is what the community is at the end of the day

Last edited:
at the end of the day we are just a bunch of nerds debating about fictional characters, and that is what the community is at the end of the day
I am not a nerd
2f3578200b24edb87ff80c4e74abae870c5c6348_00.jpg

This user repeteadly edited the ages of Fairy Tail characters, and possibly others, all of which are unconfirmed and product of speculation, and has done it like three times at this point, despite said edits having been reverted all times.

Me, @DemonGodMitchAubin (who can also confirm the thing) and Antvasima handled the issue so far each time, and I believe they should receive a formal warning to stop doing it.

I think that all of the Mechikabura fights probably should be removed, if his abilities section has been upgraded a lot.

This user repeteadly edited the ages of Fairy Tail characters, and possibly others, all of which are unconfirmed and product of speculation, and has done it like three times at this point, despite said edits having been reverted all times.

Me, @DemonGodMitchAubin (who can also confirm the thing) and Antvasima handled the issue so far each time, and I believe they should receive a formal warning to stop doing it.
I blocked him for a month.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reporting this user for making four copies of already existing profiles and changing their tier ratings.

Extremely likely its an alt of the same troll who did the same thing and got banned a few days ago.

Last edited:
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reporting this user for making four copies of already existing profiles and changing their tier ratings.

Likely an alt of the same troll who did the same thing and got banned a few days ago.
Judging by the name, he likely ia

Back