• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

sands the sand

i personally belive a warning or a ban for a week is enough
This warrants a permaban.

its the same person. Getting around profile vandalization prevented by the pages being locked by creating a clone page and editing that page...

Anyways, this thread doesn't need anymore clogging. Updates on every page that they create is unnecessary. A sysop will simply go over and delete the pages they made by looking through their contributions after they see this and ban them.

Last edited:
This warrants a permaban.

its the same person. Getting around profile vandalization prevented by the pages being locked by creating a clone page and editing that page...

Anyways, this thread doesn't need anymore clogging. We don't need updates on every page that they create. A sysop will simply go over and delete the pages they made after they see this an ban them by looking through their contributions.
so it's someone that is using sockpuppets for trolling? he is probably using VPN since they probably already ID banned him, well ok perma ban is fine ig.

however I believe that reporting here is always a good option, but let's not derail

I am fine with warning the person but everybody else on the thread is civil and respectful. So I don’t understand why we would send a warning on the thread and not just to the person directly making the inappropriate comments.

There was a CRT for Low 2-C to Low 1-C Persona-users, but they didn't change the tiers on the "Tier" portion.

Yes, the Persona revision moves annoyingly slowly. Can somebody list who are responsible for applying it please?

Also, I reverted the above linked edit, since it was applied in a sloppy and incomplete manner.

I've been way too preoccupied with other things in life atm to really sit down and work on a profile. So again, I'll ask that if anyone would like to help us - please let me know. You don't need to know much of the series to even revise, because we can provide you all the info needed and have an active Discord server that will answer any questions.

Well, maybe some other staff member can give him an instruction.

Thank you for helping out. I think that I extended his block time to permanent yesterday.

Sorry for not replying, The reason why I edited it was because I thought the 9-C was already evaluated and the fact that the profile was a wee bit wanked anyhow.
sooo...what now? we can't really keep it at 9-C until it's evaluated, and it's not like we can change it back to 9-B. we could delete the profile until 9-C is accepted, but if the profile gets deleted, the evaluation will most likely never happen anyways.

Back