• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Resistance =/= complete immunity. I feel that is a something that needs to be understood here. If Kaido punched East Blue Luffy at full force, he would kill him in a single hit.

Resistance =/= complete immunity. I feel that is a something that needs to be understood here. If Kaido punched East Blue Luffy at full force, he would kill him in a single hit.
Luffy's durability against blunt attacks needs to at least be minimum continental lvl attacks but even that wouldn't even do much

Last edited:
You are HIGHLY underestimating luffy... Base luffy can win this 🤷‍♂️😅

Wins chance is just my opinion... But yes haki is much better then deku's precog.... Luffy with beginner observation haki was able to sense presence, intent sensing, emotion sensing and more... It literally tells you were the attack will come from kinda like seeing the future but no literally looking into the future
That’s Haki further along, does Blueno have that level of mastery over it? And even if he did, does it matter if he’s too slow to act? An issue Deku wouldn’t have if he speed amped? You’re acting like because Blueno has an inferior speed amp that Luffy is above anyone that has a speed amp and precog.

That's how good Luffy's durability is against blunt force
On Luffy’s profile, that feat specifically is credited to his Gear 2nd key, which is what makes it Low 7-B in the first place. If your argument is that Base Luffy can resist all blunt attacks, then yes, I would agree the match is just a stomp unless the second user’s quirk is something that isn’t blunt.

On Luffy’s profile, that feat specifically is credited to his Gear 2nd key, which is what makes it Low 7-B in the first place. If your argument is that Base Luffy can resist all blunt attacks, then yes, I would agree the match is just a stomp unless the second user’s quirk is something that isn’t blunt.
Gear second doesn't increase Luffy's durability only speed

I addressed the Kizaru point already. If the argument is that Luffy should have High 7-A durability against all blunt attacks, then I agree and this match is a stomp cause Deku can’t hurt him unless his last quirk isn’t something blunt.

But if you’re going to be claiming that, you should make a crt that reflects that on Luffy’s profile.

Gear second doesn't increase Luffy's durability only speed
That’s an issue with his profile then, because Base Luffy only is Towm Level in durability while Gecko Moria is Low 7-B. Logically, Luffy should be Low 7-B in dura then. But that’s an issue with the profile.

It sounds like there’s a lot of “well actually Luffy should be this” going on. You guys should make a crt and actually apply your changes if they matter that much to a vs battle.

I addressed the Kizaru point already. If the argument is that Luffy should have High 7-A durability against all blunt attacks, then I agree and this match is a stomp cause Deku can’t hurt him unless his last quirk isn’t something blunt.

But if you’re going to be claiming that, you should make a crt that reflects that on Luffy’s profile.
What i mean is Luffy Consistently Taking Bigger Ap Attack than His Durability, and can still Fought, its because his resistance to blunt force.
Isn't Deku have Durability Negation ?

What i mean is Luffy Consistently Taking Bigger Ap Attack than His Durability, and can still Fought, its because his resistance to blunt force.
Isn't Deku have Durability Negation ?
And I’m claiming that if that is the case, Deku gets stomped because he has no way of damaging Luffy, outside of potentially his last quirk not being blunt damage.

I am also further telling you that such a thing should be noted on his profile, and you should make a Content Revision Thread rather than spam tell me about what he should have on his profile

And I’m claiming that if that is the case, Deku gets stomped because he has no way of damaging Luffy, outside of potentially his last quirk not being blunt damage.

I am also further telling you that such a thing should be noted on his profile, and you should make a Content Revision Thread rather than spam tell me about what he should have on his profile
He already does have it on his profile

And it's not fully a stomp since deku has the whip attack 😅 also deku doesn't fully have pre cog... He has danger sense which is MUCH worse then precognition

He already does have it on his profile
The extent of his resistance to blunt attacks on his profile is literally “is made of rubber” on top of having rated durabilities for his base and 2nd Gears. If you guys are claiming he has 6-B durability due to tanking attacks from Kizaru, that is something that absolutely should be noted on his profile, not just “he’s made of rubber”

I didn't say Deku Not going to damaging Luffy, Luffy Took A damage Cuz Luffy Only Resistance. But bigger AP like 3 times Bigger doesn't mean gonna one shoting Luffy.

The extent of his resistance to blunt attacks on his profile is literally “is made of rubber” on top of having rated durabilities for his base and 2nd Gears. If you guys are claiming he has 6-B durability due to tanking attacks from Kizaru, that is something that absolutely should be noted on his profile, not just “he’s made of rubber”
Well if someone attacks him with haki... Then you would be able to hit luffy with blunt attacks

I didn't say Deku Not going to damaging Luffy, Luffy Took A damage Cuz Luffy Only Resistance. But bigger AP like 3 times Bigger doesn't mean gonna one shoting Luffy.
When did I claim he one shots him? I claimed he could one shot his base because his base is 7-C, which is apparently false since his base has 6-B durability against blunt attacks, as you yourself are claiming. What I did say was that he is stronger than Luffy and therefore Luffy would not be able to shrug off his attacks despite his resistance to blunt force, but that is also incorrect, because again, he has 6-B durability against blunt attacks.

Deku would be able to gradually hurt Luffy. His rubber body would yes resist blunt force damage but not completely nullify it.

When did I claim he one shots him? I claimed he could one shot his base because his base is 7-C, which is apparently false since his base has 6-B durability against blunt attacks, as you yourself are claiming. What I did say was that he is stronger than Luffy and therefore Luffy would not be able to shrug off his attacks despite his resistance to blunt force, but that is also incorrect, because again, he has 6-B durability against blunt attacks.
True but I think deku can do something 🤔maybe

According to WrongIdea21, he tanks hits from Kizaru in his base, who is 6-B, due to being made of rubber. Therefore, Deku cannot harm him with any of his attacks.
Obviously that is wrong. Kizaru is known to hold back. Please let’s not try to wank Luffy to the max.

This is a good matchup

Back