• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Adam (Grace)

Son Goku (Goku Namek Key Pre-Zenkai)
vs
Adam

• Speed Equalized
  • Both in character
  • 5-B key both

Adam: 8 (Pink999999, ReiDosHeroiss, Shaiye, AnosVoldigoad314, Teezar, GlaceonGamez471, sonicspood, KingAllen30)
    Goku: 3 (FluffyCreatureZ, LightReinh12345, Pain_to12 )
    Incon:

Last edited:
Yknow what happened with Zeus vs Adam?
So yeah take that then remove Zeus and replace it with Goku
That's what would happen

Oh shit wait
I thought this was Low 2-C Goku vs Low 2-C Adam LMFAO
Well pretty sure Adam would win cuz of the Eyes, he would just copy everything that Goku has while evading all his attacks until Goku would die with a fatal blow, so I'll go with Adam

Both are in the character .. goku wouldn't do that .. and even if he did, both are of the same tier, how could goku give one shot?
Tiers are just that, tiers. There's gap's between each tiers. Take 8-C for example, it starts at 0.25 tons of TNT and ends at 2 tons of TNT, an 8x difference. So just being the same tier doesn't mean equal in strength and some tiers have ludicrous high and low ends, tier 4 and 3 have jumps of orders of complete magnitudes, multiple times over.

definitely adam. Adam has copied attacks that have had special properties like timestop and changed his hand to claws to copy moves. It seems more than likely that Adam can copy things like flight, beam attacks and even kaioken. Adam wins mid dif

Does adam copy the exact technique or does he just mimic the technique on a small scale? Like if he copies a technique with universal power, will he use it at universal power or the same technique but at his tier?

Does adam copy the exact technique or does he just mimic the technique on a small scale? Like if he copies a technique with universal power, will he use it at universal power or the same technique but at his tier?
he does his own, but if we are doing 5b for both, power is around equal. If adam fought Goku from super, a copied punch wouldn't be universal but that doesn't matter for this fight because their power is on a relatively similar scale.

Oh shit wait
I thought this was Low 2-C Goku vs Low 2-C Adam LMFAO
Well pretty sure Adam would win cuz of the Eyes, he would just copy everything that Goku has while evading all his attacks until Goku would die with a fatal blow, so I'll go with Adam
Low 2-C Adam?!? He is only 5-B he doesnt has any low 2-C key

What is the AP difference?
Goku is far stronger I guess he can use high Levels of Kaio ken at this point 4x wouldn't be an issue he can use even 10x
& Base Goku easily beat Jeice & burter at the same time who are individually much above Post 2nd Zenkai Vegeta who Is Above monster Zarbon who is easily above Post 1st Zenkai Vegeta who is easily above base Zarbon & dodoria who are above cui & Saiyan saga Vegeta easily who are 5-B

adam is only planetary, but with kaioken his ap skyrockets, also goku cant hit adam because there speed are relatively close and eyes of the lord lets adam dodge anything basically.

nah, Adam has speed and skill advantage with time stop. (the fist that surpassed time) and he can't get hit because of eyes of the lord. Also Goku is in character so he would want to go all out. Adam is also really durable, taking dozens of hits when each one should have been more than enough to kill him. so even if Goku can hit him it wouldn't kill him. Goku would end up using Kamehameha or kaioken, or some other powerful technique which would allow Adam to copy it and do it back to Goku. I don't see Goku winning without using kaioken, but if he uses kaioken then Adam steals it and wins anyway so Adam should win.

nah, Adam has speed and skill advantage with time stop. (the fist that surpassed time) and he can't get hit because of eyes of the lord. Also Goku is in character so he would want to go all out. Adam is also really durable, taking dozens of hits when each one should have been more than enough to kill him. so even if Goku can hit him it wouldn't kill him. Goku would end up using Kamehameha or kaioken, or some other powerful technique which would allow Adam to copy it and do it back to Goku. I don't see Goku winning without using kaioken, but if he uses kaioken then Adam steals it and wins anyway so Adam should win.
Speed is equalized, and I doubt he is skilled enough to outskill son goku, how long is his time stop or is that just hyperbole, I don't see time stop in his profile? How do his "eyes of the lord" allow him to not get hit? It's true he wouldn't go all out but he'll still beat his opponent in one attack, Goku has a huge AP advantage and thus doesn't require to use techniques like kamehameha or kaioken. In fact goku only uses kaioken if he's losing which he wouldn't be because he has the stat advantage.

Back