• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have told him to calm down. If he does not do so, it is fine if some administrator wants to block him.

Andytrenom said:
He also seems to have too much hostility towards this site for a supposedly new member.
Furthermore, he seems to already be familiar with the site. So it's quite likely we could be lookin at a possible Jonathan sock.

No, I have seen the Beerus guy on other threads before. He is not a troll, I think he is just a lil worked up.

He does not seem to be a troll, just worked up about the subject. You can give him a warning to stay calm in the future if you wish.

Quite unsure about this but

There exists a lists of accounts with literally the same name, with just a few minor difference

This agai repeated

I don't want to be that guy but its similar to when Mckmal created socks to "raid us" (as all of those socks had similar names with a minor difference being an added number or word)

There's actually a lot of them in the log for the accounts

And the way they are written seems like this "ShadowRaven" and "Death" user belong to the same person

Anyhow, i find it this highly suspicious

Okay. I will try to use the mass block program to take care of it.

My mass block script took care of it. I would recommend that all administrators and bureaucrats install it as well, as long as they are very careful when using it.

This isn't a violation report, but I have particular concern regarding my thread being deleted because some people seem to express conservative ideologies toward a topic that I am interested in. I was suprisingly autistic my whole life, and I only found out today, so I pondered over who else shared a suprise diagnosis like mine. This was the general basis of my thread. I do not understand why it was taken down.

@Shocky

Have you considered the chance that your thread was talking about something like that on the Fun Board?

Not to mention that it was off topic as hell

Then where could I talk about it? Nowhere. Fun and Games is the aspect of the wiki specifically for social interactions. If I tried to ask it on Questions and Answers, the reaction would be a lot worse. I just wanted to see if people would open up about their experience.

@Shocky

Again.

This is a battleboard for fictional debate past times.

lets not bring up anything serious here.

if you are concerned with talking about autism,approach the staffs i heard some of them are diagnosed with it.

It also seems very suspicious that the first thing a new member does is ask about who else in this wiki that is autistic.

There is an intense bigotry towards autistic people in our types of communities, and many who attack this wiki tend to use the term as a hateful slur against our members in general, and me in particular.

As such, this might very well have been an investigation of everybody who is autistic in this community (or have some other form of mental condition), to then use it as a weapon of harrassment against us. Alternately it was innocently intended, but would likely have been used in this manner by others anyway.

I don't think that he was planning on using this to attack us. This seems a bit too far fetched. I think it's far more likely that the user is genuinely autistic, as far as I'm aware a part of autism is not really knowing what is and what isn't socially acceptable. Asking if others are also autistic doesn't really seem harmful in my opinion but I do agree with Yomi that it shouldn't be brought up here. Or at least on an entire thread. It's a possibility but I don't think it's 100% correct. I just don't wanna assume the User has bad intentions whenever we don't have much to base that assumption off of.

Why sign up to this wiki just to instantly ask who else is autistic in a very exaggerated manner that includes the phrase "The noises. The noises. THE NOISES"?

It seems more like somebody who has browsed a brief explanation of autism, rather than somebody genuinely affected by the condition.

Okay, but I have experience with people who do systematically refer to our members as autistic in a highly disparaging manner.

King Allant is legitimately 10-C though. It looks like a troll page, but the dude's reduced to a pathetic, formless blob in game and story. The profile could probably use some sprucing up, but this doesn't seem like trolling.

No, I simply thought creating a page without asking anyone first was considered VANDALISM, but I didn't know who to ask so I made it and then couldn't fix it and now I regret it, so I had to do it

Its not a troll page I swear

creating a page isn't considered vandalism, the vandalism part is more in for example

Putting Shaggy as 1-A because he fought Gohan Blanco (Which was the reason why his page was locked before)

Ehhh, I just thought if I created a page like that I'd get in trouble since there are lots of protocols on the wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back