• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring the fact that being hacked is perhaps the common excuse, wouldnt his account still be used by the hacker? And given he has a new account, it wouldnt matter anyways.

Matthew Schroeder said:
This is some Hollywood Tier "Hacking" if I might say so myself.
True, but some people do just end up giving their passwords away to random people on the internet over and over again, even if they've already been screwed by that before.

Well Celestial Dust Mite said his account's password is changed heavily, he sealed his webcam and reinforced his credentials. It's his personal email so he doesn't want to change another account.

@Spino I mean, can't he use an alternate email to make a new account if he doesn't want to use his personal one?

If he waits for 4 days and has a verified email address, his new account should work fine.

I don't think that seems like enough evidence, but some staff member can tell him to stop creating stomp matches.

@Reppuzan

Thanks for the help.

So... I don't wanna be that guy, but the Oudo page's descriptions, before I started editting them had basically the same descriptions as the ones on the Manga Fox wiki. I don't think any major punishment needs to be done, but someone should probably tell the guys who made the pages not to copy from other wikis. I made a similar mistake in the past.

Its ok tho, I'm re writing and formatting the descriptions now, so that there isn't any plagirism

Was there any recent revisions that mention Magolor @Eficente?

Seems like he's a trustworthy user, not sure why he would do this.

He was bickering about Kirby being downplayed and has upgraded Kirby characters without discussion in the past.

Antvasima said:
I don't think that seems like enough evidence, but some staff member can tell him to stop creating stomp matches.
Another thing I want to point out for this guy is he keeps on bumping stomp matches. And he keeps on counting votes even though people said it's a stomp. Which is what Newestfighter does.

Well, I am the wrong person to properly evaluate this member.

I dunno wether this truly breaks the rules per se, but this guy is spamming his own Message Wall with videos of game walkthroughs and giant blocks of what I presume is random nonsense? Along with the phrase "LET THE GALAXY BURN!" in several posts.

Those blocks of text are excerpts from warhammer fluff, so it's not random nonsense. Probably just keeping those there for his own use later.

Yeah, this is typical for Jockey, so there's no need to worry about it. He's been doing stuff like this for years

I think that he asked Promestein about making it beforehand, and that she cleared it, so it should be fine, although I may misremember.

It's really not necessary to report someone for making a thread about a banned discussion rule. Please do your research and look at the user's contributions before automatically assuming they didn't ask for permission to make said thread. It's a knee-jerk reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back