• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that he could make the thread if he had new evidence or a new angle.

I shut it down because it was basically the same points that were brouhgt up before, but I kept debating with the guy on my wall.

Well, if Monarch knows him, it can obviously stay.

That sounds extremely useful, considering the situation we're going through on a weekly basis.

Yes, as long as all the administrators and bureaucrats who use it are very careful to not make any mistakes, as it is easy to block innocent people by accident.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1846138

I'm getting the feeling that this guy really doesn't want to have an honest discussion. It seems that a lot of his points are strawmans and red herrings.

I've had an uncomfortable history of being wrong whenever I decided to trust my instincts, so I'd prefer someone thoroughly evaluate the thread and let me know what they think.

Arrogantschmuckexaggeratesit
Arrogant Schmuck is getting out of hand.

I am pretty sure that the OP closing his thread upon seeing votes against a specific character, without arguing against those votes at all, is against some rules or perhaps qualifies a thread as a spite thread (a failed spite, but still a spite). This is really wrong coming from a member who, as a knowledgeable member, shouldn't be so biased against the verse they know about.
This happened on Thread:1698160, but since Arrogant Schmuck seems to be automatically opposing any and all arguments in favor of a Senran Kagura character in a thread, I recommend that you watch out for him.

Thanks. Is he getting warned, given that this is not the first time he commits this kind of rule violation? I also wouldn't complain if somebody here gave the final vote Ikaruga needs in order to win.

Asuka the Demonic Empress has been a problem in several different threads now.

Here, we have issues with him/her (gender is not listed on their profile) having a rude/condescending tone whe discussing issues (two of those happened in the same thread, but these are linked in chronological order).

She did the same to an admin as well.

Also, taking from that conversation, she was a problem in a thread about Tabuu vs Goku. In the same conversation with Dragonmasterxyz, she claimed that she "totally dominated" said thread.

The second one was a response to a provocation from the user Reinhardthrowshisspear who said his\her argument was "stupid as ****", the first one was a slightly confrontational question, and the third one was also just a slightly badly worded question.

And the fourth one is just a bit of arrogance that got sorted out on the exact same conversation.

(S)he has only done enough for a reminder.

Why even bring up their gender? That shouldn't matter in the slightest.

Their behavior is bad and deserves a warning, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back