• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it seems like he needs to type in a more understandable way than anything else. Not everyone can be expected to understand immediately why Khorne's a strong 2-B anyways. Don't really think he needs to be warned yet.

Unfortunately, I can't quite understand what you are saying. I assume you aren't a native speaker of English?

He's probably using google translation or something to try and talk in english

ALRF said:
He's probably using google translation or something to try and talk in english
Nah im a filipino from Philippines

yes it thats can speak English with always Google Translation without pay attention speaking Tagalog because filipino people want speak me is fine.

Antvasima said:
Why sign up to this wiki just to instantly ask who else is autistic in a very exaggerated manner that includes the phrase "The noises. The noises. THE NOISES"?
It seems more like somebody who has browsed a brief explanation of autism, rather than somebody genuinely affected by the condition.
Are you really one of those people who just cry wolf? Because from my past experiences with you, it's becoming extremely evident that YOU are constantly jumping to conclusions. **** you man, I'm never coming to this wiki again unless you're gone.

"Past experiences" suggests that you are definitely not really a new member.

Regardless, I am admittedly cautious and recurrently tend to perceive logical patterns and possible dangers. That tends to be an asset when helping to manage this type of community, due to avoiding potential problems.

In any case, this is not a discussion thread.

Did I ever emphazize that I wasn't a new member? I didn't. I even made it clear that I wasn't by saying I had past experiences with you. I'm Celestial Dust Mite, the guy who was hacked a while ago. Being logical is fine and all, but if your default is dealing with human beings with emotions in a cold and calculating manner, then you're not going to get much success being a good leader/admin.

I am not dealing with others in a cold and calculating manner. I am just not shutting down my brain while doing so. I am paying attention, and have multiple bad experiences with people who have extreme prejudice against autistic people, including myself.

Still, if your intentions were innocent, I apologise if I saw patterns that had no basis in reality.

Okay. Let's put this behind us then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back