• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matthew

You can ban him if you wish.

So like, I still don't understand why we unbanned Embodiment Of Lies (Who's now Ultimate Hope seriously why does this guy need so many accounts?) for apologizing for making a suicide "joke" towards ShieldsPlus.

He said it was because "it was a joke and was trying to roleplay as a character who would say that as a lie/joke". Because literally going "Lmao end yourself bitch" out of nowhere is totally a joke, right? I really don't see why this was acceptable.

There's also the fact that we let him off of an infinite ban for something explicitly against the site rules just because he went "I'm sorry", which I feel was way too lenient.

Well, he always seemed rather harmless to me, but I do not feel strongly about the issue.

iirc, someone on staff (I forget whom) vouched for him, claiming that it was planned and to get someone to reveal being a sock.

My memory of the message is really fuzzy though, so I could be 10000% wrong.

Regardless, I'm against re-banning someone for something that we already forgave them for. It violates double jeopardy (yes, I know that we're not an actual justice system, but still). I'm not defending it, as it was deplorable, and Lina didn't deserve that. If (s)he does something again, by all means, but I won't feel right if we just ban him/her out of the blue for something we already said was water under the bridge.

I'm pretty sure he also had a history of inserting unreasonable statistics onto profiles and being super stubborn about it.

What about suddenly going "Lmao end yourself bitch" is a joke? Where is the comedic value in that? You didn't even try to defend yourself after you got called out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back