• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it's the same person, and psychopathy isn't acknowledged as a legitimate disorder in psychology

Is it really that useful to place a discussion of that kid's psychology in the '''rule violation reports''' thread?

True, his story's pretty sad though. Kid just needs to be put in the right direction instead of the anger he's lashing out on total strangers.

That's the end of my part of that conversation though. You guys keep doing what you're doing.

@Agnaa

Agreed. Sorry about derailing.

Frantzy12 said:
You can get reported for a different opinion in comparison to the majority?
No, but for being unreasonable and stubborn, yes. Kind of like how someone who keeps making naruto downgrades saying that their dura is 10-A can get annoying after a few times

I'm not seeing the issue with that thread, from what I'm seeing he just wanted to make sure everything is covered before an abrupt downgrade.

Frantzy12 said:
I'm not seeing the issue with that thread, from what I'm seeing he just wanted to make sure everything is covered before an abrupt downgrade.
He is being unreasonable and stubborn. Not warning-worthy, but report-worthy and reminder-worthy.

@DarkDragon I don't see how he is derailing, he's just voicing his disagreement over a report.

I would appreciate if other staff members could roll back all of his edits: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/JHFjdnvfcmcd

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
No, having a different opinion from the majority doesn't deserve a report, that would be vendetta. Being rude, obnoxious, and/or condescending about it would however. Anyway, please stop derailing this thread.
This.

IMade wasn't reported for having a different opinion, but rather for how he goes about it. He's one of the few people who is consistently mocking / aggressive in discussions.

Don't upload images with such titles or content to this wiki. The Fandom staff are going to ban you.

I will delete it.

Please read the first post in this thread and upload it to Gyazo or Imgur instead.

Anyway, I am not sure if using the n-word outside of this wiki is a bannable offense within the wiki. It usually takes encouraging trying to cause serious problems for the wiki or its members for that.

I don't think it's ban-worthy either. It wasn't meant to be offensive to anyone. Maybe give him a warning not to use that word in the future.

That doesn't seem to be intended as an insult. That particular phrase is a meme that people often use to convey shock/surprise.

But I agree with Matthew in that we need to keep an eye on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back