• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted the image again. Now stop uploading it to this wiki and use Imgur or Gyazo instead.

I agree that it isn't ban-worthy, especially as it was outside of our jurisdiction.

I agree with Soldier Blue that the derailing should stop. This isn't supposed to be a discussion thread.

That type of behavior isn't acceptable. I think either a very strict warning or a ban is in order. I'm also inclined to say that Celestial Judge and Sumguyonvswiki2 are socks due to the similar response rate and similar behavior.

A month seems a little too lenient. Shouldn't it be a year at the very least? Also I'm not sure about Celestial Judge since he got a final warning from Solider Blue awhile ago about his behavior and acted the same in the Yhwach vs Kaguya thread. Imo he should also be banned but I wanna hear input first.

I am not sure. I did not check the entire thread.

Okay. I read through it. It is possible that Sumguy should be banned longer, but Celestial did not use any insults that I could see.

I didn't insult anyone I simply stated a fact that targeted no one in the thread.

No I am not a sock puppet but I will admit Sumguyonvswiki2 introduced me to the wiki. As a matter a fact we are talking about it right now on fortnite. I can literally take a video of us talking about it right now.

And didn't say the N-Word in a negative connotation. As we all know African Americans use the N-Word to express themselves. He says what's up my (N-Word) to me all the time.

I'm pretty sure this is still against the rules on this wiki but Knight and Maximoff are trying to make it as if he said it in a negative racial tone.

Well, I suppose that the 1 month block is enough then.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Shouldn't it be a year at the very least?
That seems like a really severe ban for someone who's just making complaints and not doing any major damage to the site itself.

If you look on his page he had no previous offense, me and him often discuss battles on psn. I have more warnings than him and he's been on here longer than me.

The only thing you can really say he did was call you wankers and crybabies which I only think deserves a warning.

The My (N-word) was completely taken out of context and Knight really tried to make it a racial thing.

It's common sense when someone says My "N-Word" with a A at the end he's a addressing you as a person and not using it in a racist connotation. I understand that it's still not allowed but I honestly think he got that month because it was introduced in this thread as if he was trying to make it a racial thing.

They had at least 15+ people who saw him say that. If everyone thought he meant it in a racist way I gurantee you almost the entire thread would've came reported him.

There is no set amount of warnings, and this was a bit too severe an offense for that. Still, I suppose that we could shorten it to 2 weeks or so.

It depends on what other staff members think.

I know it may seem like I'm being bias towards him as a person but he honestly just got tired of the wanking and it got him frustrated. That's exactly how I got my warnings from literally the same person.

He's been on this wiki for over 2 years now and even created some pages from characters on here. I don't remember all but I distinctly remember him making the page for the main characters for Owari No Seraph.

He didn't mean any harm he was just frustrated. But I'll drop it and wait for other staff members responses.

Well, I suppose that I can reduce the ban to 2 weeks in the meantime.

This is not derailing, we have a problem with the way you acted as such we are reporting it here to be reviewed.

As you have already been warned in the past you should get a temporary ban aswell.

Reporting it isn't derailing, having 7 posts of back and forth arguing about it is.

Is it worthwhile making a separate thread for discussion about rule violation reports, so that necessary discussion can happen without cluttering this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back