• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidents is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Fandom Staff, to politely request permanent range IP blocks.

You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

Here is a useful page for discovering sockpuppet accounts: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/newusers

Notes:

All staff members, kindly follow and bookmark this thread.

Remember to inform members via their message walls if that you have reported them here, in case they have performed severe enough rule-violations to risk being blocked. However, this should only be used in uncertain cases, not if they have done something instantly ban worthy, or if their offenses are minor.

It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get globally banned yourself by the higher-ups:

https://gyazo.com

https://imgur.com/

https://imageshack.us

Do not derail the Rule Violation Threads with irrelevant nonsense or internal disputes. It is solely for making serious, warranted reports of violations of the Site, Discussio, and Editing Rules, and not for discussion or side comments. Such posts should preferably be removed by the staff, and if a member continues to derail after being repeatedly told to stop, this will result in a temporary ban.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1715492

He literally mentioned Jonathan's name in the chat when we didn't his name at all, uses the save avi, goes to the same threads, is a fan of OPM, that comment on your wall Ant shows some Jonathan vibes since he yells a lot.

Okay. Never mind then.

Reppuzan banned him, of course he posted on his wall.

People get triggered when banned. It's not something weird, nor proves he is Jonathan. I have the experience of being banned on multiple websites.

We have no proof he is Jonathan except he doesn't punctuate stuff (lot of people's like that) and is a fan of OPM, which proves nothing.

He might be Jonathan, but it's better that 10 guilty men go free than one innocent man may be wrongly convicted.

Yeah...not sure what it was about the message, but it just didn't seem like something you would post to someone who you only met recently.

I'm guessing your insult included a demand and a list of spam/gibberish?

Though then again him knowing Jonathan is rather iffy if he is supposedly not him

I've seen lots of people spamming admins like that asking to be unbanned.

@SomebodyData No, but many people demand to be banned. I did so on Discord after being banned bc of an argument with the owner.

No I was referring to the spam in the post itself

Like literally "fahshsbsjdjdbbsbsbsha" kind of spam. Who does that?

Look this dude shares so much in common with Jonathan it's not even funny. Spino doesn't have nearly as much experience with Jonathan as I and others do. As shown by him thinking Gog was innocent.

When you've dealt with him for a long enough time you know his mannerisms and how he acts, just like you would with any other person you know quite well. It's him. But even assuming he isn't Jonathan, this behavior of "Rayleigh" is not acceptable at all. He isn't an "innocent man" either way. No unban.

What exactly did he do on the staff promotion thread again? sorry, I was asleep, so I didn't get to read through his comments before they were deleted.

I know people don't want us to block innocent people out of paranoia they're socks. But let's not ignore any and all evidence of a blatantly obvious sock out of paranoia they're innocent.

Andytrenom said:
What exactly did he do on the staff promotion thread again? sorry, I was asleep, so I didn't get to read through his comments before they were deleted.
Rudely demanding to be made staff.

I did not said he was innocent, I was just saying we're not 100% sure he's guilty.

It matters not whether he's a sock. He's being rude, he should be banned.

No, the deleted comments were people responding to his question. Everything else is just him being Jonathan.

I'm with the others here.

Even if Ray isn't Jonathan, which seems unlikely, he would be a detrimental presence. I say don't unban.

@Spino you clearly haven't dealt with Jonathan as much as we have. We know how he works, and this is without a doubt him.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1751893?useskin=oasis

I hope this isn't just me being over sensitive.

Seventy has a huge history of making Spite matches against Dragon Ball, and this isn't the only one.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1154230?useskin=oasis

This is rather common for him to make it a rule that the opposing side can't see, or hurt the other user, while recreating the same threads that start conflict as shown above. There are more examples if you wish to see (Also I do recommend reading the Frieza thread as others explain it better then I)

Some staff member can give him a warning if you wish.

I don't mean to derail, but J-Man has a perfectly valid point. By SBA, stands cannot be seen at all, so all he's really doing is making sure people understand that from the start, since it's easy to misinterpret the Verse Equalization rules. It's not necessarily a stomp eithere, since both characters do in fact have valid ways to win.

Sorry if this was a derail, but hopefully it put it into perspective to some degree.

Okay, so no warning is necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back