• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
I don't think that he seems to have done anything bad.
I was wrong. Turns out the times of activity, involvement with Dark Souls, and Unholy Bindings ban were purely coincidental, and his way of speaking doesn't resemble Unholy Bindings in any way.

So yeah, it's not important

Why is he talking about a website on youtube noteworthy exactly?

Edit:Ninja'd...kinda

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Bobsician on a youtube comment said our site should have a NSFW section (Which is banned by wikia)

It's not banworthy but he's posted multiple youtube videos discussing us and I'd keep an eye on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0igq7InZGfo
Why is this being reported?

He likes the site and that video is hilarious. Not at all worthy of a violation report no less.

If it was mocking the site I would get it, but it isn't.

Its not a lie but its not completely true either.

Just try being yourself and help others whenever you can, however if you see someone who has a generally negative influence on users and the wiki as a whole do indeed report them here.

Is some other staff member willing to handle it?

I think that might be best, yes.

Yeah, we are going to talk about our dispute on Discord sometime soon, as we both behaved quite inappropriately there.

Anyways, I didn' want to have to do this. But this user needs a reminder.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1752268#195

He keeps on advocating for upgrades, and changes th calculations that cannot be done, even insisting that unknown information that is too far into assumptive territory be used.

The thread then devolves into a whole bunch of Argumentium ad Nauseum as he continues to repeat the same debunked argument over and over again. then going on to call me, and others who agree with me "dishonest". Honestly it is getting tiresome. I've asked him to be reasonable and drop the subject, yet he continues to insist.

Is somebody else willing to handle it? I am tired.

Cheeky posted an adult link (edited out the SS in case Fandom tries to one-shot me)

Cast him into the void

I saw the kid's videos, he has a background with bullying. Maybe this is some kind of venting, I'm no psychiatrist.

I'm actually asking, rather than instigating or anything, but from what you could see, was he the target of bullying or was he the bully?

If he is the same guy that used to upload **** videos in my name, he told me that he was a sadistic psychopath who harrassed me for pleasure. Psychopathy is a condition that people are born with.

I'd argue otherwise. The way he treats his new usernames, attitudes, language, I'd say he just discovered the magical realms of /b/ or /r9k/. Obviously not good for a early teenage child but that's where they ususally start.

The kid's probably 12 or 13 with a troubled background, he's lying hard to make himself seem cool, edgy, and more dangerous than he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back