• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well more like he's name put me off

Nevermind that he contacted me again so i guess i rushed in.

My bad, you can remove his ban.

Edit: Albeit i would say to look on after him since he apparently made perverted stuff in the FC/OC wikia

@Champion

It isn't acceptable to leave mocking messages on people's walls, even if they have been banned. What you did is not ban-worthy in itself, but it is certainly worthy of a warning not to do so again.

I know its not ban worthy. i saw others do it and not get banned or even a warning. but i guess that depends on how popular you are or how much your liked here lol. anyway I'll keep in mind never to do that again. thank you.

We do not always notice that sort of thing, but that does not mean that you are supposed to do it.

Champion234 said:
Why were my comments defending myself deleted yet the ones accusing me of being a hypocrite weren't?
The replies calling you a hypocrite were removed, what are you talking about.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1792986

Is making another version of a concluded match that is identical except bloodlust is enabled allowed? Normally I'd just think its weird, but considering that Earl made it and he's had a history on this wiki with Medaka bias, I'm inclined to believe that it's either a spite or attempt to remove losses from her profile.

@Wokistan

They're usually only allowed when there were serious errors in the reasoning of the previous thread or if one of the characters has undergone serious revisions.

That doesn't seem to be the case. The previous one was done about 2 weeks ago, with no major revisions having taken place in the meanwhile. Earl also doesn't point out any issues he has, besides that Medaka doesn't in character go for hax off the bat. Is this warning worthy?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1445678 (Original thread for reference)

Just because you dont like something, its not a rule violation. Please dont report everything, a redux with different conditions is fine, it wouldnt get added since we have another thread.

Firephoenixearl is being reported on here the 3rd time due to his irrational bias towards Medaka Box. He doesn't seem to have changed his behavior since PaChi warned him either.

This guy has been warned multiple times and he insists with the spite threads. Either give him a more aggressive warning or a small ban.

I have given him a final warning.

I have also warned Firephoenixearl.

Didn't' seem serious enough imo. He needs to know that he's on thin ice. Otherwise he'll take it with a grain of salt. At least a few warnings before you included a ban theeat.

I think that he has been warned a few times before.

Excuse me, but why is this necessary? This just sounds like you're trying to silence someone who disagrees with you. You haven't brought any evidence of what would qualify as "Bias / Trolling".

Knightofannihilation666 said:
1:Very mature.

2: Can't report for no reason.

3: Didn't even call you a wanker but ok.

4: This is my first time reporting you. Victim card much?
I'm neutral, but he did report you for a reason.

Bleach seems to be causing controversy as usual.

I wish that people would take content revision and versus discussions more matter of fact analytical and less like a fight with opponents to be defeated.

There is a real world out there with comparatively much more serious problems to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back