• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Uuuh,i don't know it's report worthy,but just keep in eye to this guy.
Typing FRA somewhere isn't report worthy and he hasn't even been rude to anyone.

Not really sure what made you report him.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Welp,i don't wanna hurt his feeling,but i smell an "sock" from him.
Also lot's of voting FRA while no one is arguing and voting.
hey man sorry Chill Veloxt mean did look my comments in too many thread but my bad mistake

I think he needs to be blocked. He doesn't strike me as the kind of user to change his ways and be reasonable. I gaurantee that he will probaby try to stir up some drama again.

Being a bit confrontational is annoying, but not necessarily rule breaking.

@King

It's Mck. Same Profile Pic and everything. You'll have to message one of the admins over there like Ryukama to get him blocked.

If people lose their crap like this over fictional characters then I am terrified to see how well they can handle politics. Or real life issues in general.

The idea that somewhere, somehow, there is some good in the people who we report here... it's super surreal to me. What if they have family, friends, loved ones, ambitions, dreams, etc.? And yet you only see the side of them that goes "frick u cal!!!!!!" on your wall.

A bad report derailed the thread, so all the posts about it got deleted... Then all the deleted posts derailed the thread again...

Can we get another hakai and a message, either here or in the OP, saying that posts get deleted for derailing the thread?

Agnaa said:
A bad report derailed the thread, so all the posts about it got deleted... Then all the deleted posts derailed the thread again...

Can we get another hakai and a message, either here or in the OP, saying that posts get deleted for derailing the thread?
This needs to be acknowledged more, personally. I was thinking of creating a "rule violations report discussion thread" where we just talk about this kind of stuff rather than doing it in this thread.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
If people lose their crap like this over fictional characters then I am terrified to see how well they can handle politics. Or real life issues in general.

The idea that somewhere, somehow, there is some good in the people who we report here... it's super surreal to me. What if they have family, friends, loved ones, ambitions, dreams, etc.? And yet you only see the side of them that goes "frick u cal!!!!!!" on your wall.
I'm fairly certain we've already witnessed this case with that one 13 year old that tries to threaten this wiki by waving a plastic spork like a dagger and uploading videos under our names on a suggestive site, but I do dream of this too for some individuals. What makes this worse is that even if we try to be as friendly and accepting as possible to these guys and try to even befriend them, they're still bloody-minded to the extent that they keep continuing their poor actions in spite of having the ability to drop it at will. They probably have a good and mature side, but they don't show it because the internet makes them feel all "anonymous and scary!!1!111one" to the extent where they believe they have the power to pull off this kind of stuff without any consequences.

We already have a rule tho where if someone derails, and are asked repeatedly to stop but dont, get a short 1 week ban via my suggestion.

We should probably buckle down on that more.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Abd2u

Check out the wikis this guy's been a part of.

• Yhwach level update Wiki
  • Soul king level update Wiki
  • Uchiha madara vs Souske aizen Wiki
All made by him, too.

Since he's been around all he tried to do is get Yhwach to 5-B or higher like he's made 4-A / 3-B Yhwach blogs.

Suffice to say he ain't an unbiased individual.

That's biased site, but not ban worthy.

I don't think he needs a warning either unless he starts to make changes

I did give him a warning to stop those blogs and he hasn't.

He's like 12 anyway judging by how he writes. It's kinda adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back