• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
So, about Bobsican, I personally think that rape threads are instant ban-worthy, not merely a warning. It would send a bad message of what is acceptable if we do not.
I saw the thread. Such things should absolutely not be tolerated. It should indeed warrant an instant ban without warning.

We have banned people without warning for asking others to go commit suicide. Rape is far worse.

Well, I disagree about that joking about raping fictional characters is worse than encouraging real life people to kill themselves, but a 1 month block should probably be fine as a warning, since he has been otherwise well-behaved.

So does anybody wish to carry out the ban?

Alright,this is EnderShadow speaking,i'm just an vessel:

"TBF I been struggle trying to maintain my mind from going out of control as this is not the first time it has happened. IRonically, it happened before back when I was not banned in the VS Battle WIki.

@Antvasima I do recall from our past conversation that I was the one who suggest the infinite block as I was the one who was content with the infinite block in VBW as I was willing to accept a infinite block even before that part.

@Assaltwaffe It is because me and bias do not mix well together as well as one sided extreme interpretation is what cause my own self imposed exile from VBWS. This is not the first nor the last time I see that."

Okay. That is not how I remember things, but I have nothing against him personally. I just do not consider him suitable for this wiki.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Celestial_Judge is being quite disrespectful and incredibly biased in several threads.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1431748 - Here is one case.

He attempts to call me biased without any backup and proceeds to call EVERYONE who voted for Big Mom in the thread "idiots who don't pay attention to Naruto..." and continues to go against the profiles despite any form of protest. Stubborn and rude.

He needs a warning or some kind of small punishment.

A light warning would probably be enough. We cannot ban people for the slightest reason. It would create a climate of fear, which is not good at all.

Celestial Judge replied to my warning and seems to be calm and understanding.

I think we can consider this matter settled for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back