• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:RapidMotorcycle19

This guy is... A bit too biased, to put it lightly

Here, obvious bias against PMMM (Other links in the comment linked)

Now, moving on to DB:

1 2 3 Here are some instances where he downplays Goku's opponent (Even when it's made clear by an admin that said opponent haxstomps badly)

I don't think that this one needs any comment. Oh, and it isn't the first time that it happens.

I don't think that i need to remind to anyone what happened with Yu-Gi-Oh!

Also, while i don't know if that constitutes a violation or not, he edited a page on a wiki founded by this perso, who is a Mikoto sock

Hasn't he been around for a while though? Its sketchier that a sock got used to make a page on another wiki then that Rapid fixed some spelling and stuff tbh. Was Mik into 3A yughioh? Because Rapid really vehemently pushed for that not too long ago, and there's his comment on now banned Megaboy Prime's wall about it. What caused Rapid to come under suspicion in the past?

I would not be surprised if it turned out to be that way then, but I'm not sure if this is concrete enough to ban for sure. I'd personally probably err on the side of caution and see if any problems arise, but if staff decide its a sock and to ban now their judgement there probably would be fine.

I also do not think that this seems concrete enough to deem him/her as a Mikoto sockpuppet.

We have blocked Miles Romero12 for even fewer Mik connections and lesser degree of hostility it should be noted; but it turned out real fast after banning her to be the case. Plus, the Fighter Index wiki is just some unpopular copycat wiki made by her; it's pretty unlikely for someone to even find it unless they either have been here for a long time, or are connected to Mik.

Okay. I just haven't noticed offensive behaviour from Rapid.

Not necessarily offensive, but the bias is pretty crystalline if you ask me.

And I already warned them about it in the past.

Rapid... has always seemed suspicious to me. I'm not entirely aware why, but there was always something about him that seemed off.

Maybe he first showed up around the time we had a flood of sockpuppets or something.

I haven't actually seen him do anything bad, or any of the bias though, but that's because we don't go on the same threads often.

It's mostly the multiple long Yu Gi Oh threads like this one is where Rapid was being hostile as well as his/her blog. Rapid has cussed up some Admins quite a few times on the thread I linked.

Okay. It is probably best if staff members who are better informed about the issue make a judgement call then.

Ogurtsow said:
This member has been very troublesome in the past: Vandalism, wanking Dragon Ball, becoming caustic towards those who disagree with their wank, they haven't improved their behaviour at all despite being banned three times already.

I'm handing this member a perma-ban. If any other staff member wants to change the duration of the ban, then go ahead.

I have given him a warning.

@Rapid

That's not a post you bring up on this thread. You only use it for actual rule violations rather than petty grievances.

@Reppuzan

Rapid was accused of bad behaviour earlier in this thread, so I think that he/she was responding to that.

Soldier Blue said:
Wasn't he warned about his user-name once already?
Was warned once by Reppuzan. There's no warning in his message wall, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back