• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidents is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Fandom Staff, to politely request permanent range IP blocks.

Note: All staff members, kindly follow and bookmark this thread.

You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

Here is a useful page for discovering sockpuppet accounts: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Log/newusers

Note: It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get globally banned yourself by the higher-ups:

https://gyazo.com/captures

https://imgur.com/

https://imageshack.us

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1560507

@Thegamingmaster Vandalism, racism, sexism, overuse of obscenities, excessive wanking, bullying, sockpuppets, and other things of that nature. There should be a rule page somewhere

Well, I do not think that we have banned people just for being a bit sexist/chauvinistic. That would be to take things too far, unless they harrassed female members, were very vulgar, or similar.

I'm going to point this out and say he did not diractly call you a wanker, and just refered to the profile as wanked. Also tagging you isn't a requirement for revision threads to be made, you're not some quality inspector that everyone has to go through to make revision threads.

Also, arrogant tone isn't even something that needs to be reported honestly. For one thing, he wasn't arrogant. For another, it's not hurting anyone if someone is a little full of themselves.

The gaming master666 said:
So what kind of stuff arent allowed hereƒæÇ
Go to the guidlines section of the the utility bar (I think that's what it's called) above.

Yeahboiii123 said:
I don't know about Thomas the Tank Engine but calling others "Wank" while people haven't done anything wrong is hurtful. Also I'm not hating on JSW in anyway.
JSW wasn't as mature as he could have been, but that's it. He was definitely being reasonable with his arguments in that thread.

>Insulting me

>Making comments about my age to make me seem unintelligent

>Ignoring my arguments

>Gets upset over me making a pun in the title of a CRT that you told me to make

>Implying that others haven't had a similar tone in CRTs, especially in downgrades

>Implying that I need to contact you about a CRT, especially when you're already being disrespectful and ignoring arguments on another thread

When was the last time a male member was sexually harassed?

Given the context of Ant's comment, I assumed it was sexual harassment and not just regular one. I know dudes get harassed way too often on and off the site.

Andytrenom said:
JSW wasn't as mature as he could have been, but that's it. He was definitely being reasonable with his arguments in that thread.
I'm just saying "calling others "Wank" while people haven't done anything wrong is hurtful". But just what JSW posted up there made things pretty reasonable now.

I meant sexual harrassment, yes.

Well, I am trying to ignore the **** video troll, and so should the rest of you.

Antvasima said:
Well, I do not think that we have banned people just for being a bit sexist/chauvinistic. That would be to take things too far, unless they harrassed female members, were very vulgar, or similar.
What?

I was referring to this comment:

Nico-v11 said:
@Thegamingmaster Vandalism, racism, sexism, overuse of obscenities, excessive wanking, bullying, sockpuppets, and other things of that nature. There should be a rule page somewhere

So I have been messaged by EnderShadowr215 on Community Central and he's asking to be unbanned and given another chance. I'm not really too familiar (Or just don't remember) with what happened to get him permabanned, but he said he was mentally unstable at the time. It's been awhile and he has likely cooled down. What do you guys think?

JustSomeWeirdo

Claimed im a wanker when ive provived evidence of all of my claims and his thread (the one ive posted above) shows his lack of respect and being unwilling to discuss things like reasonable adults.

Okay. How in the actual hell did you get so heated over Thomas the ******* Tank Engine? Like what? This bothers me more than the actual behavior.

1) JSW it may have been best if you weren't trying to be funny with your OP. A simple list of the issues would have been all that was needed. The title was extremely uncalled for. However...

2) Megaboy you clearly were the agressor there. Let me go through the main things.

a) You made a file linking to a calc you made that isn't anywhere on your profile in the form of a blog, nor did you get anyone to evaluate it. That's the first issue.

b) Your comment when people want links on the file. "Ill update the page with a direct link to the calculations in about an hour or two, just so people will stop being salty from him being 9-A."

c) This is your reply to Sir Ovens non agressive and purely analytical comment on the feat. "I never said Thomas created the portal on his own. Please do read before attempting to talk about stuff you do not know. Want proof? Have your proof."

d) You contradict yourself here as well and thus you being rude to others uncalled for. This was your previous comment. "Portal creation is flat out shown in https://youtu.be/VdXJByoyCMM"

e) Your reply to Darkanine and Sir Ovens who were not being rude to you. "He did it with equipment. Twice. Dont downplay." ""As it stands" Aka Your headcanon. Sit dow"

f) JSW calls you out on your behavior in which is completely justified as you are completely out of line here. Your reply. "You cannot prove a negative, kid. Like you kids say "nothing personel". You lads and your nintendos, i swear..."

Do I even need to go over everything else? You are quite clearly rude, agressive and unreasonable. If anyone disagrees with you, you snap at them. If anyone needs to apologize it's you. You are the most blatant aggressor there. Everything is right there on the thread. You really can't hide anything. You are the one out of line.

And you continue to act out of line.

g) Kukui says he disagrees with you. "Firdt Yugioh now this? The source for teleportation AND Portal creation is RIGHT THERE"

What was the point in bringing this up? Nothing but petty drama.

h)"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dYxwP7zck4&feature=youtu.be

I like to mention that Thomas literally created this portal on his own."

You once again contradict your earlier comment. "I never said Thomas created the portal on his own."

You are continuously being confrontational. You are only digging yourself deeper here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back