• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being free to speak doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of saying stupid awful shit.

Regardless

• "We are trying to keep this wiki all-ages accessible, so please think twice before inserting offensive, disturbing, or disgusting texts, descriptions, or images into the profiles, and feel free to help out by changing such content."
This kind of thing is prohibited.

>Free Speech

>Defending a guy making a thread LITERALLY called "Rape the character"....

Look, there is a thing called common sense in which should tell one what to and what not to say. Free speech still makes you subject to, as you say, persecution and criticism. Especially when this "free speech" goes against our rules.

Dude, even Dragon said your behavior was uncalled for

And I have literally never asked an admin to back me up, if they decide to join in then it's their choice

No, if you want to talk, go to my wall so anyone can see your behavior

He doesn't '''need''' admins to back HIM up when we clearly see your behavior on the thread. There's nothing to be cowardly of. This is what Rule Violations are for. You just don't seem to be able to act like a normal person and are aggressive 90% of the time. Like are you ignorant to your own behavior?

You are doing it right now.

And the fact you even found the thread could be seen as a form of stalking.

Ive made a thread to discuss the tiering for Mazinger with a friend of mine who is a knowledgable member of the verse.

Dragon has not shown any interest of mazinger ever, and he was with you on the thomas threads, so i will simply ignore anything he has to say on the thread, if Akusuripa wants to include him into the conversation, that might change.

I was willing to let the Thomas stuff slide at first since both parties were acting up but this is just getting out of hand. I completely agree with Dragon.

If you wanted to specifically discuss it with one person why did you not put it on their message wall?

And guess what. You need other people's opinions before such a change goes through. Meaning, it only benefits you to tell us what said feats are. Meaning you need said thread regardless. I should also note that everyone can see what you say if they simply scroll "Recent Wikia Activity" the moment you make a comment.

Pardon me, But if I may.... Your very own attitude towards Weirdo makes you quite the hypocrite.

Threads are not meant for that, If he asks you something, you don't tell him to pretty much screw off. Do you understand the concept that if you're asked something, even from a member you don't like, you should be far more mature about it, and show him what he asks. You're showing your character quite well, I'll admit. It might be best if this attitude keeps up, would be a block.

Ignorance at it's finest

Once again, I will repeat my prediction

You will be banned for your behavior

Those "Thomas threads" and that Mazinger thread incriminate you. But no need in arguing with you seeing as you are not only ignorant of your own actions, but treat everyone else as if they are to blame. You are completely unreasonable. We are no longer going to deal with you. Good bye.

You received your explanation time and time again, but you keep ignoring it

I agree with Dragon, adios

wait I made a joke along with it....my post wasn't serious at all, it was legit just expanding on Rice's pu

So, about Bobsican, I personally think that rape threads are instant ban-worthy, not merely a warning. It would send a bad message about what is acceptable if we do not.

Of course, if the member has behaved well otherwise, it could be a brief block, but I think that there should preferably be some kind of consequence.

@Ant

I'm honestly leaning towards a far more severe ban.

Boredom isn't an excuse to joke about rape.

I agree with Ant. He's behaved well before but this was a pretty big offense. I for one was a little shook by the thread and besides we have all kinds of members here, something like that is too much.

A brief block in my opinion is pretty much the applicable warning to an infinite block. I'm not staff or anything so I'll let you all decide how long the block would be or what to do in general in the end.

Honestly I think a somewhat brief block is more justified than a severe one. Yes, it was disgusting and in awful taste, but this is his first real offense and has otherwise been well-behaved and friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back