• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I have been messaged by EnderShadowr215 on Community Central and he's asking to be unbanned and given another chance. I'm not really too familiar (Or just don't remember) with what happened to get him permabanned, but he said he was mentally unstable at the time. It's been awhile and he has likely cooled down. What do you guys think?
I think we should give him another chance to redeem himself. If he causes trouble again then ban him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I have been messaged by EnderShadowr215 on Community Central and he's asking to be unbanned and given another chance.
He once messaged me as well on another wikia. He asked to be unbanned and given another chance, saying that he was better now. But then he said "never mind". This was a couple of months ago.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Thank you for taking care of the Megaboy situation.

@All staff members

So how do you think that we should handle this?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I have been messaged by EnderShadowr215 on Community Central and he's asking to be unbanned and given another chance. I'm not really too familiar (Or just don't remember) with what happened to get him permabanned, but he said he was mentally unstable at the time. It's been awhile and he has likely cooled down. What do you guys think?
Regrettably, I do not have the impression that he is stable yet. Mind you, he seems like a nice person despite his severe mental problems, and I do not wish to risk humiliating him in public by getting too much into the specifics, but he has been pestering me to extremes for years now, by messaging me in different wikis.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I agree with everything, I honestly should've had a better tone in the OP, I shouldn't have tried to seem humorous by joking around, my apologies
@Megaboy Now JSW said sorry to you, I think you should forgive him and say sorry back to him because you insulted him and did other bad things.

@Dragon Sorry about this, but even if you blocked this guy on FC/OC, don't you think you should block him here in case he comes here and troll too?

Taking a little break from studying to chime in on the Endershadow issue.

While I do feel sorry for him and hope and pray for his wellbeing, he is not at all stable. I honestly think the Wiki is a detriment to his own mental health as well as being a thorn in many users' sides. While I do not discourage casual interactions with him and am glad to talk, serious debating is not something I will partake in with him again.

He cannot get through a conversation or debate without insulting the other user, and I have seen this first hand numerous times. While the evidence is littered around FC/OC and my Rivals of Aether Wiki pages, some of them have since been deleted since he ends most conversations in a tantrum or fit of rage. This thread is a perfect example of such behavior. He becomes irrational and deluded with certain issues and is not ready to engage in a serious yet non-hostile discussion.

While I truly do wish him well and welcome casual interactions, unbanning him will likely not benefit anyone, Endershadow included.

He was pretty chill when discussing with me, last time. I'm not saying "unban him", if there are other issues, but I wouldn't say that he is unable to go through a conversation without throwing a tantrum/insulting someone.

I'm neutral btw. Maybe I was simply lucky and he managed to remain calm. But I wanted to add my 2 cents

Kaltias said:
He was pretty chill when discussing with me, last time. I'm not saying "unban him", if there are other issues, but I wouldn't say that he is unable to go through a conversation without throwing a tantrum/insulting someone.

I'm neutral btw. Maybe I was simply lucky and he managed to remain calm. But I wanted to add my 2 cents
Well although I am running on just anecdotal evidence, I have had to close or have been asked to close every conversation with him. It got really bad in the last interactions, but he has always been unsure and unstable; I think you got lucky.

@The gaming master

By being insulting, disobedient, and/or overly inappropriate.

Okay, I suppose that I have to elaborate a bit more, since he might be unbanned otherwise. Basically, he is unstable to the degree of hearing voices in his head and having multiple-personality disorder.

In the past he has repeatedly placed lots of messages on my walls in different wikis, wherein he has held extremely strange conversations with himself via different accounts representing different personalities, and has consistently refused to stop bothering me when asked to do so. This has been going on for a long time.

Beyond that, from what I vaguely remember, he also used to be a very incoherent severe time-waster in our wiki discussion threads, so unless we want lots of them to start derailing and never reach a resolution, it seems like a very bad idea to let him return.

That's... weird... I don't recall Bob doing stuff like that in the past.

I gave him a warning

He said that it won't happen again. Usually he behaves well, i'd give him a second chance

Should the human resources users talk to Bob? I mean that is a very disturbing idea to make a thread about in the first place and to think that we would allow that even for a second is absolutely absurd. It hints at some underlying issues or severe immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back