• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given him a second warning. If he continues to be disruptive after this, we will likely have to block him.

@Ant: When a person gets multiple warnings like that, including one that's a bureaucrat such as yourself, I think it's safe to say that he should be banned. Having three warnings and yet never learn from them and continuing to give that user warnings just shows we're being too lenient.

@Scarlet: If he does it again, he'all get a ban for sure this time. Though then again, I didn't see Akame's victory or something over on Zoro's page as I assumed he took it out due to that not being on the formers page. Regardless, he maybe given a temporary ban if he does it again without permission.

@Cross Okay. Feel free to block him, if you wish.

Done, I've given him three months at the very least for now....as well as more reason for me to dislike this kind of leniency that you guys keep putting in despite warnings and constant mentions of when a user is acting annoying and obnoxious like that.

I'd give the Kuwabara guy a benefit of the doubt because he's knew. However, with two warnings from Scarlet and I about the rules, I think it be safe to give him a block if he acts up again.

You can give him a firm warning, if you wish.

We should keep an eye on user:Crit1ktm

His/her attitude in chat was rather distasteful towards mods. I'm not saying this person has done anything remotely ban worthy yet, but he/she just seems to have a in-polite tone.

Okay. Feel free to permanently block him.

No, it's not a Mikoto sock, they've been around and even called a Mikoto sock a wanker, at least I don't think it's a Mikoto sock

It's also not nearly obvious enough to be Mikoto

Given his constant thread making of Arceus, having multiple warnings at this point and still ignoring them, and even so much as making a message on wall going "lalalalla ha" as if to mock all of everyone here (i deleted due to how rude and insulting that was, btw), i have decided to ban him for 6 months.

What do i say about people getting more warnings yet the ones who receive them don't listen? You are to then ban them. Being lenient or not doing so sooner when they show signs of not improving themselves just lead to them being more than mere annoyances on this wikia.

I don't know about this whole Arceus business but if someone continues breaking certain rules despite repeated warnings, then such actions are warranted.

@Soldier: Basically, the guys been constantly making thread after thread about Arceus having Existence Erasure when, even though he technically has it, the only thing he's done with that, AFAIK (don't take it from me), is erased some boulders. As well as him ignoring the fact that having something like that is not impressive for Tier 2's.....at least from what the others have said such as Radical.

Unity Zero seems to just be slightly obnoxious when making jokes. It should be enough to give him a warning.

Sparda is also just being slighly obnoxious, so a warning should be enough here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back