• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, neither of the accounts are banned, and he was open about it, so I do not think that this warrants a block.

Just kindly ask him to only use one of his accounts for now on. But I agree with no ban.

@Ryukama That seems best. You can do so if you wish.

We might need to keep an eye out on Andytrenom

They made this page with little to no explaination of the Low 2-C tier, and futhermore the page was poorly done (lack of spaces, incorrect bolding, improper linking, etc.) until I cleaned it up. But they're new so this might've been just a mistake.

I have asked what was their reasoning for the Low 2-C rank and have yet to get a reply.

Well, the Andy situation has been cleared up, considering Ryukama was involved in cleaning up that page, I think we should let it slide this ocne, considering he is very new.

No, we try to avoid pages such as this. You can delete it if you wish, and give the creator of the page a warning not to do anything similar again.

Okay. Feel free to block him.

Thanks. Permanently, I hope?

He also repeatedly attacked Gwyn and Drellix in the past, and apparently thinks Saitama is an unbeatable gag character.

Okay. Even more reason then.

Just writing this to let you all know that I'm banning this guy for being utterly repugnant, disrespectful, and ignorant of the way things work around here.

He first made multiple poorly made threads, simply because he liked both characters without paying attention to differences in Tiering. On one thread he does not even seem to know what a profile is.

When multiple Admins confronted him about this, he responded with useless hypothetical fantasy and profanity while refusing to acknowledge our statements. When I closed the thread to avoid arguing with him, he simply says that I "f'd up". All in all, not productive to keep around in the slightest.

I agree. Thank you for handling the issue.

This might seem me being overcautious, but I'll post in here anyway. I have talked to Ant about this and he advised I post here for other staff opinion.

On user AppleLord's wall (first thread) there is talk about IP tracking other users and "paying them a visit" IRL. Again, I'm posting here just to be on the safe side and see what everyone thinks.

Wwell Apple seems to want to prove he/she is not Vox. Although they could've said it in a better way.....Getting kind of violent......

Even so. We '''should not''' overlook something like that. I know what it's like to be accused of being someone else. Maybe I should talk to her?

A warning might be best, yes.

If she was joking, then a mild warning asking her to word her posts more carefully in future would be best. But if anyone was getting violent, then that deserves greater action.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Spartacus11315

YouTube harassment towards the wiki as a whole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ljzvs3z9Pw&t=361s

"I started a discussion on Trish's healing factor on the Vs Cancer Wiki's page.´╗┐"

On the user's profile here they even claim to be a fan of DMC and the Youtuber "Zimatorn", which is the youtuber who created the video where this comment was found (Said Youtuber also happens to powerscale DMC a lot), so I believe it is safe to assume that the user on this site and the commenter are the same person

Where is the thread that he started about Trish?

About this most recent ban....I know it's understandable why it was done (Heck, I'm the one who reported it, but I also only did it because I know that we have banned for offsite offenses)...but I can't find anything listed in our rules about anything off site, should we add a note about bashing the wiki on other sites resulting in a ban if we know what user you are?

EnderShadow215 (formerly Starkiller215) keeps messaging me on FC/OC for some reason. From what I've read it ranges from wanting to give his input on various threads here (some I haven't even commented on) to apologzing to me again for things I don't remember. It's starting to bother me and I already have a lot of traumatic stress as it is. What's worse is he links me his little brother's Facebook to "get back at him" which is very unsafe (considering his younger brother, Sans with Shades, is a member of this community.) and I have no idea what I have to do with any of this.

I don't know why he keeps messaging me for hours on another wiki or for what reason. Is he banned here or something? I've told him to stop weeks ago but he keeps on.

Apparently, he's going through some kind of depression for what he claims. Though now seeing this? I really don't appreciate him doing that, especially on a wikia that while i may have not been active there much due to my own problems, is still a place that i want to have where people don't cause shit up at all.

In any case, and i apologize to you on this for not doing anything Sera, i think it's best to ban him to prevent him from doing anything like this to ya.

Edit: Nevermind, Dragon's got it. @Dragon Thanks and hopefully you can take care of it man. I'm just not understanding why this guy is even doing all this. It's really getting on my nerves if he doesn't stop this behavior anytime soon...

I banned him over there for 6 months due to the stuff he's going through. Hopefully by then he has mellowed down a little. If the block should be longer or shorter just tell me.

No, that's fine enough. That should give him some time to chill off. I'd rather not have him come back sooner as, once again, MY PLACE on FC/OC is not a place for people to harass or cause shit/drama there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back