• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the way he's going doesn't sound exactly good with how his comments are.

I agree to a warning but any further comments he makes like taht above that Weekly provided, a ban will have to place then. How long, idk. But do keep it to how you see fit if his actions become even more of a problem.

I don't think giving kudos to your own post amounts to anything. Except for that, his behavior continues to be unacceptable despite the warning.

before I say anything I am in it in no way supporting the guy you posted. But I would like to say drama outside of wiki jurisdiction should preferably stay outside as so the problem doesn't spread to the site. If you and this dude are having issues you can private message him on those sites or ask him to stop bothering you here and see if he listens. Other than that problems outside this wiki should not be extended to us as it is not our domain.

Well, I think that outright harrassment connected to this wiki should at least warrant a strict warning to stop.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that outright harrassment connected to this wiki should at least warrant a strict warning to stop.
That is why I suggested he go to his wall and ask to pls tell him to stop. Or to the other web domains they chat on.

Well, on the one hand our jurisdiction technically ends with this wiki. On the other hand, I know what it is like to be harrassed by a troll because of our work here, so it feels wrong to allow this type of behaviour.

Antvasima said:
Well, on the one hand our jurisdiction technically ends with this wiki. On the other hand, I know what it is like to be harrassed by a troll because of our work here, so it feels wrong to allow this type of behaviour.
If the troll pesters the guy here we could immediately block him if you so desire. As for the other domains, contacting the staff on their site would be the most appropriate measure to ensure he no longer bothers him on those sites.

Well, before we ban Gargoyle, what specifically did he do? Simply being a watcher of Zimatorn is not punishable.

That said, Zimatorn himself apparently just spent over 50 minutes attacking you in a video, which is extremely unwarranted and meanspirited harrassment.

@CrossverseCrisis Well, I suppose that you can ban Gargoyle if you wish then.

@Matthew Yeah, I noticed when I skimmed through his video listing.

All you say is opinion when in fact you are insulting the site because you disagree with the ratings. You assume it is due to bias, but in the end you still haven't done anything to fix the problem aside from complain.

I agree that you have to make a greater effort to behave yourself, if you are going to fit in without causing trouble.

I think that you have misunderstood his linked post. He was talking about parallel universes being called dimensions at times.

Yeah, even though I have absolutely no motive and it's on a wiki I've never had any desire of being on (and only that one wiki too) and never tampered with his account outside of one case of insulting said wiki...which....I've never been on and therefore would have absolutely no hatred towards said wiki and have no reason to insult it, I honestly don't even care about Creepypasta, I'd rather keep my spooks out of my spaghetti (much less a wiki about only one of them)

I have no motives whatsoever, people need to figure out things about someone and then blame them.....or maybe not act like a fool in the first place

I have responded to his accusations over there. I just hope this doesn't lead to further drama. I have enough stress right now as it is.

Okay. Please try not to mind this issue too much. It is not important enough to get worked up over.

>Apparently he's a mod on DBF or something

>a mod on DBF or something

>a mod on DBF

I know my people and my moderators more than you dudes. That is NOT one of my mods, nor would he be able to be a mod over there anyway because he's been inactive since last year. That's a mod from Death Battle Wiki, not Death Battle Fanon Wiki. We wouldn't be this trollish with you guys, not in any case or standard. I've made it clear from the get-go that nobody from DBF have any issues to the extent of wanting to do something like this with VS. The only things some users have is a dislike or disagreement with the standards/profiles.

The person who runs Death Battle Wiki is one of my friends, Timefreezer4. That's more his problem if he has an issue with one of his mods doing that here. It's definitely not mine.

Don't do this to me, man, you gave me a scare. We're not stupid enough to try something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back