• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll let someone more experienced with this matter deal with it then. But if I spot her causing trouble here, I will try my best to report it and to deal with it.

@Reppuzan & Promestein Thank you for the help. I suppose that we do not have to talk more about this then.

If anyone could provide links to the harassment from the socks, that'd be appreciated.

Well, he undid the edit, so it should be fine.

Okay. You can block him if you wish.

Omni-everything made sexual harassing remarks about me and Matthew Schroeder and has been banned by The Everlasting. If you want evidence, PM me on chat or ff.net.l, I can't post the screens here.

Star should either settle down or not take part in discussions anymore.

Sorry guys as Antvasima specifically mentioned to stop derailing the thread in content revision threads by talking about personal problems.

Edit: I even request him to ban me.

Listen Star:

You and OishiLover have a tendency to disrupt chat with repetitive questions and nonsense, remarks towards users that are unrelated to the discussion you were even having and it is becoming bothersome.

The problem is, this isn't a rule violation per se and we've been lenient with you two because you are generally well behaved and are not ill intentioned. However several staff are becoming fed up with the special treatment you guys are recieveing so I'm asking you both to simply settle down. We can't be lenient forever.

@Sera Okay as I think you guys have a fair point. I will stop discussing things with you guys if a lot of people think of it that way. I even ask Hop to ban me from chat so this is already been resolved.

@Star don't get banned from chat first of all.

@Sera while I get that that may be mildly annoying, don't you think this is an overreaction?

@Colonel he wasn't derailing it?

@Somebody

These two have been bothering me for weeks now. They know of my current problems in real life yet they still bother me. I am tired, even Ant has told them to stop. Oishi asked me "does a dead body get cold after it's been dead" even though he is well aware I just recently lost two family members three weeks ago. A question he could simply type into Googlel among various questions about if I read some manga or watched some TV show episode when I told him I am in mourning and I have not been reading anything several times now. Starkiller isn't bad and I didn't ask for his ban, he did. Oishi is a different matter.

I'm sorry if I am overracting but I've been holding this in for too long.

Starkiller215 did indeed ask me to ban him. I supplied it. Hopefully things get better soon.

As for Darkmon, he needs to be told to stop commenting all over these RV threads, because all it does is add nonsense and clog it up. Just a warning is fine, but I could swear Ant told him not to in the last one or in RVT VI. He gets involved with things he doesn't need to and this should have a punishment. We've already had him be warned earlier in this thread.

As for Oishi he has become much more of a nuisance in chat than last year. Continuing with the odd questions out of left field, and furthermore began recently to ask questions that emotionally bother staff members and some of us do have bad memories we'd like to not remember, but Oishi keeps asking about "why is a dead body cold" and other eerie topics.

@Star It is more or less we say lay off of chat and CRT's for a bit. We ain't expecting you to be perfect. We just need you to chill a little.

Ant has warned Darkmon here and Cross has done so on FC/OC. I suggest you follow theur warnings.

@Dragon I ask Ant to ban me from the wiki and his exact words from that thread is : "That seems unnecessary." I didn't know that Sera will just unleash her personal wrath on me as I tried to stop bother people as it is. Idk what is going on at this point in chat to make things considerably worser things.... This is something I deserve for.

Um..."personal wrath"? What are you talking about Star? If you think I'm just unleashing my personal stress on you, you're sadly mistaken. You are the one constantly dragging me into your problems.

We are friends, that hasn't changed. But I don't understand why you have been acting strangely lately and how I am somehow the reason for that.

Edit: Furthermore, this is not just about you.

@Sera Ahhh another misunderstanding.... Remember how a single misunderstanding can happen? Also constantly draggging? I feeling guilty at this time. I was trying to not get involved with any of you guys with my affairs.... I am really bad at this.

Edit: I blame everything I have done as being wrong hence I felt extremely guilty in this emotional instability.

Your problem is that you tend to go overboard in apologizing and tend to be too harsh on yourself. It's okay to feel guilty about doing something wrong (I know this all too well myself) but you should not be so harsh on yourself. You're a good fellow and a good member of this community.

I do not thimk that we should continue to clog up this thread any further about this issue.

Darkmon, stop interfering in rule-violation threads.

Starkiller, stop bothering Sera and derailing content revision threads and constantly talking about personal problems.

I am also autistic, so I sympathise with the lack of social common sense, but this is starting to turn into a problem.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back