• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like Unity Zero is trolling a bit here.

A warning would be enough, although he seems like the type to ignore warnings for the most part.

Don't know how Matt missed this, but to add on to an ealier post from him, I found a sockpuppet of a user that is a problem.

Just the 2nd account's first post feels like a thing a sock puppet would say after making an account after he was banned or something, even though neither were.

He even comments on the exact same threads in a day, but on either account. Unless I'm an idiot, this is pure and blantant abuse of multiple accounts. I have included all links below.

Original account, User's sock

His first post on the 2nd account:

https://gyazo.com/117b4bd5d87e48ec9051d0e4ba6d07ab

Both of their user contributions for today, the 27th:

https://gyazo.com/7522021e075a5b7cf7951bf379a9689c

https://gyazo.com/eba176efd6c45bee5dfeebf56829a8a0

Yes Gargoyle uses two acounts, one for his computer and one for mobile, this was discussed some time ago i believe...

Has he broken any rules, or used the accounts to cause trouble?

If not, we should probably simply inform him that he has to stick with the first account.

I have noticed Gargoyle. He admits they are both his accounts. When confronted about this, he admits they are both his accounts. IIRC KuuIchigo is aware of this as well.

Screenshot s1

Other than being weird, he hasn't truly broken any rules nor has he used his accounts to cause trouble......so far. At least AFAIK of him, that is. Anyone else whose kept a a close eye on him can say something that idk of....

I too also noticed this of him, i just don't really bother as long as he doesn't piss anyone off here.

Using multiple accounts should be heavily discouraged and unallowed, but not punishable unless they use it to circumvent a block or break other rules.

I think he should just be told to pick one account to stick with then leave him be. Gargoyle's not a troublemaker by any means from my experience.

He needs to use the first one, then. We can block the 2nd one after he confirms the first one is primary across his devices. He really does not need two, and it is not hard to log in from multiple devices, or reset his passowrd.

Besides, this, I was under the impression we were strict with sockpuppet/multiple account users, regardless of intent. I was careful to do so with Antvasima months ago when I was locked out of my main account and Fanfiction, in which I asked to have that account blocked, as I have ample security and access now.

I get that he uses one account for his computer and one for his phone. But why? He should be able to use one account across his devices just fine.

1)Choose the account u want

2)Logoff the devices that arent using the account u want than login with the account u want to use

Thank you for the information. I have blocked him permanently.

Trust me, you arent overreacting with this course of action. Stevie may grow to be much more irritable in the future then he is now, relating to this he also breifly clogged up chat with saying we were unfair to digimon before making the spite thread Kukui listed.

@Aku Could you post evidence of this? However, he is clearly biased and his arguments revolve around Bloom winning because of "irrelevant non-haxed power number 1,2 and 3"....And then saying "i told you digimon not that good!"

Dollynho Reina created a page called "Luffy's Speed calc" as a wiki page that only said "xxxxx". My apologies as I am not sure how to visually show the page as I've already deleted it.

I'm not sure if they are potentially vandalizing or not.

You can give him/her a warning, if you wish.

Antvasima said:
You can give him/her a warning, if you wish.
Hey Ant, for you not to be as stressed or spend too much time here. I think you should give the staff some more free authority to lay down the law (in a fair manner of course) as they see fit. Admins by default should already be doing this, moderators should do so as well and run it through other admins if they want a 2nd input.

Well, they already have that, but we tend to discuss such issues here, and I am the most active in giving responses.

Yeah and that's a good thing. But I'm only saying this cause I feel a lot of them don't need to be discussed and since you're the most active here it's quite a load on you since I've seen even admins here ask for your input. Of course all up to you.

Okay. It is not enough for a ban, but feel free to give him an official warning.

User:Joshua.foote.14 seems to have been quite an issue on DBF, and has been banned under the reasoning of "Intimidating behaviour/harassment: Sparking bad blood; harassment of other users and moderators; major spam; constantly adding useless banter onto other conversations and pages. Abusing multiple accounts to dodge a ban."

Not saying ban just yet (Though I wouldn't mind), but at least keep an eye on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back