• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sweat it man, you just spooked me for a second. As for the possibility of being a sockpuppet, it's not a sockpuppet of anyone. He's active on DBW and was active on DBF, I doubt he'd be a duplicate of someone else.

For those who have forgotten, SR1103WM is someone I banned for making jokes about slavery and was perma-banned by Matt after I reported here. This was last year. Unfortunately despite all the evidence, NickMatt does act different, SR11 was known to troll repeadetly before I eventually had enough of it. I just wanted to give my piece since I was the one that orginally banned and reported him. NickMatt is generally well-behaved from what I've seen though.

Well, since we do not want any problems with the Death Battle Wiki staff, I suppose that a firm warning might be enough for MickySR2112, at least for the moment.

As for NickMatt94, if his other account was permanently banned, I suppose that we regrettably have to block him, even though he is currently well-behaved.

@Ant I still think that for entering and posting comments like that, he/she should be banned for being directly offensive. Not only should we not hold back because of being a staff member (regardless of who you are, a crime is a crime and guilty are punished) but this just allows staff members from sites to get away with things because they know we won't act immediately on them.

Well, okay then. Other staff members should feel free to block him if they wish.

Never mind. I have blocked both of them.

The account was already globally disabled. The question is if we should extend the ban for his other account further than 3 months?

Okay. He also created a copycat wiki, and may be a follower of BeyonderGod.

Is a perma-ban really necessary? Sure he was very rude and posted inappropriate material but shouldn't three months be better? Chu never did anything like that before. It's like he randomly went off the deep end. Perhaps if we talk to him and he apologizes, can his ban be reduced to three months?

Well, he posted a badly written page featuring links to images with rape and gore, then refused to cooperate in cleaning up the structure, and insulted a staff member. I doubt that he will ever become a useful member with that track record.

I agree with Ant. I've ways told Chu to stop showing off how perverted he is. Because otherwise he wasn't bad. He did the same thing in chat quite a few times, posting links to suggestive, sexual, etc. content. He was a nice person but stubborn and wouldn't listen. He even went as far as to make a page with that filth on it. He didn't "go off the deep end" he's always been like that and that is the unfortunate truth.

Yeah...gotta agree with Sera unfortunately. He always teased the rules to their maximum, one time linking borderline **** on chat. It was only a matter of time before he went too far (And that's ME saying that)

Another spammer who was on FC/OC, apparently this may be a sock of the last guy that vandalized several wikis including FC/OC. It seems they only spam wikis that still use the Forums function. Because they never go for wikis with Discussions.

CrossverseCrisis already seems to have handled it.

^Pretty much, yeah. Considering i had two other people who may be the same user spam stuff in Korean over at my wikia and others, and likely would have gotten to here too even.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back