• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that all of the three accounts have the same ending for their names "98", as well as the habit of not capitalizing their first letter of their sentences.

Examples:

Keep in mind that all three of these accounts are registered here at VSbattles.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Orosahsotf Tried several times to add a win to Asura's profile for a thread that was never made. Is this vandalism or...?

That is considered vandalism, and a repeated offense at that. I will be blocking him.

Edit: He has been blocked for six months.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/UzumakiNaruto12 Attempted to insert false stats into Arc Gurren Lagann's profile

@Howard he is relatively new, maybe a strong warning should be issued, and then like a week long ban. Also if he does it again we go with yours

If he straight up removed the content on the page, put entirely nonsensical ratings and such, I'd agree with a ban that long, likely even a perma. I personally do not tolerate vandilism at all.

But this seems to just be a new user who's unaware of how the Tiering System and Editing Rules work. A simple warning like Grudge and Dark suggested would suffice for now in my opinion.

I suspect that this user is a sockpuppet of the recently banned Akiretsu, the account was made 2 days after the initial ban and is back arguing in the same threads again.

I'd like to see if anyone else thinks so before banning him.

Well, his first post was in the "Versus Thread Removal" thread, which is something I highly doubt new users would even know about. He's very suspicious. I wanna hear what others say though.

Hmm, it seems that the thread in question above has not been bumped in a while. I think it is okay to leave this thread for now.

Will warn if said user posts giant walls of text however.

Since when was writing large responses a reportable offence? and from the super quick skim reading I did it doesn't look like it's off topic nonsense either.

To be fair, it is highly preferable for other users to read shorter, more concise responses rather than long walls of text.

Basically it gives other people an easier time reading through your posts rather than skimming through it entirely.

Perhaps I should have worded it to "give advice" instead?

User

This guy popped up today, and is concerning as well as annoying other staff. Seems to be a Sonic wanker (claims Shadow can fight on par with Goku and Saitama, smh), very, very oblivious.

Offenses: Comments with extreme frequency, andjust floods pages and chat very quickly . He's stated he'd leavelike 3 times and just comes back in less than a 60 seconds for next to no reason. I warned him and gave him a lengthy talk already in public chat.

Do I have the authority to ban people when they do this, by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back