• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidences is highly appreciated.

Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

Note: Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Wikia Staff, to politely request permanent IP blocks.

P.S.: All staff members, kindly follow, and bookmark, this thread.

You can just click the follow button instead of replying.

@Sigma

They were primarily useless statements and trolls. Ant deleted them so that they wouldn't clog up the thread and increase loading time.

This thread is not for holding conversations.

@Soy: I have banned him. Considering his lack of intellect as well as tact with his disregard for the rules, it's best that users like him not be here.

Thank you. I will keep an eye out for more like this.

EDIT: he seems like a child and a little too young to be here too. Not cause of his verse interest, but also the way he writes and treats users

I was looking into this when Crop sent a PM to me about this. No doubt he's a sock, even if not, this is very biased behavior too. Not to mention he is in violation of ad nausea.

I dunno. I don't remember KillitwithC4 actually misbehaving, and both accounts were active at the same time.

I think a warning should suffice. His wanking may simply be attributed to the misunderstanding of the tiers. He was atleast respectful during the Ness vs. Goku thread.

Actually, Killit was blocked when Colt showed up and his bias is misbehavior. And Xanix, he isn't wanking. He's constatly trying to unreasonably remove Dragon Ball's losses as many have noted.

Well, going by their account activation histories, Killit seems to have joined before Colt was banned. Regardless, a warning should be enough for simply being biased. I am not sure exactly what I should tell him though.

I support a warning. I told him something similar in a PM (stop being biased). I mean, he was banned twice before for the same reason. If he's come back twice, I don't see him being too bad a guy, but one that's undoubtedly biased, who coincidentially shares the same views as SK, and his sockpuppets LTB and Colt

That's mighty suspect. But I didn't notice that his account was activated at a different time. Interesting to note.

Like I said, even if he wasn't a sockpuppet, repeating an offense another user followed is not something to be ignored or shurgged off.

Okay. I will give him a warning. If another administrator wants to ban him instead, they can do so.

I blocked him for a year, due to vandalism.

I extended it to permanent.

Hello, this is my first report, i hope I'm in the right session. I would like to report that @Akiretsu has been acting hostile, and derailling vs threads because his character is not winning, forcing admins to close such threads, and even when warn that he may get reported or banned from the site, he continues with said attituded. I really didn't wanted to report him, but his recent behavior is making people unease, and does who like to debate can't enjoy a good debate without him delairring such threads. I don't want him or anyone to get ban, but I'll appreciated if an admin could talk to him.

Recent thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/435952#136

His profile:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Akiretsu

His international delairring, and insisting on other threads such as these:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/430352

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/429473

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/437431

His behavior is becoming annoying. Thanks, for reading. I hope this is resolve peacefully.

Well, a warning should be enough, but I am very busy at the moment.

Understood and thank you.

Another thing of note, this user has been here a long time, almsot as long as I have. You think they'd understand discussion rules and conduct by now, wouldn't you?

It depends on how active that he or she has been.

They have well over 300 edits. That about 1-3 a day, or several at one given time. So I see where this makes sense. I should keep this in mind from now on.

@HIT IT: Hmm, he did make some rather nonsensical blog posts as well as violating the rules here on this site in regards to calcs (along with that ridiculous rubber duck profile)

However, it has been over two weeks and he hasn't made a single post here. I think that it's best to wait for now.

Regardless, I think he should atleast receive a warning, in case he comes back. Guy has been here since 2015 and has only 336 edits. @Lina

He also tends to like verses popular with modern kids, "likes eating doritos". and has a liking to MLG memes. @HIT

It's a bully file...it's either he just piss off to that guy so he create that profile or he just want to bully him or probably both..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back