• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rather a delayed reply, but the ban for Smoak7 has been extended to three months. Disrespecting other staff members is a no-no on this site.

Lina Shields said:
This is rather a delayed reply, but the ban for Smoak7 has been extended to three months. Disrespecting other staff members is a no-no on this site.
100% This

Thank you for removing her. I was told by her in my wiki that she will not return. Lina has sent her to F5, and done the block. If anyone has anything to say to her, she said she'd be out of our hair (outside this wiki, she's promised to be gone from here forever) for 6 months or so.

She needs to really stop. I'm actually going to cuss at her on JBW or something if she keeps coming here. I don't give any amounts of shit if you guys still like her. She's never allowed here again.

Made nonsensical arguments, ignored the arguments of others, downplayed Guts and disregarded several of his feats, tried to wank Pikachu to continent level and showed a complete disregard for our Pokemon scaling rules, i may have missed some other things...

He's also created quite a few stomp matches since joining...

Remember that an important part of our jobs here is to consistently get rid of troublemakers for long periods of time, or our workloads will consistently drastically increase as they are running loose.

SEE? This is why i prefer long bans than short ones. It's also so that you guys have less chance of me getting furious and frustrated here if we let people like those back here sooner rather than later (assuming they still want to come back here AND if they supposedly learned from their mistakes).

This case, i approve of Ant saying that a month is worth at minimum, to be honest. If he makes further mistakes like this again, increase it to 3 or 6 months...

Edit: I increased Polloloko's ban to 3 months instead. Looking at the reasoning SD made and remembering what this guy was known at doing here prior to that, at least 3 months is much preferable IMHO. I;d rather not see him again a month later and cause the same amount stupid shit like annoying AMM and angering him. NOt a smart move to do in my book. Same with the stomp threads and of him not looking at our profiles here of the characters.

Yes. CrossverseCrisis has the right idea. If he had not consistently helped out with getting rid of rule-breakers, this wiki would have been in completely unmanageable chaos.

EustassDkidd should have his block lengthened

I've seen people banned for a year for much lesser things than he did

He called everyone who didn't agree with his opinion (including staff) on Sinbad "brain dead fools" and "dipsÔùÿÔùÿts" who should be "removed from the sight[sic]"

He also made several completely unjustified edits without making a content revision thread, including to Sinbad's page

HIT IT said:
EustassDkidd should have his block lengthened

I've seen people banned for a year for much lesser things than he did

He called everyone who didn't agree with his opinion (including staff) on Sinbad "brain dead fools" and "dipsÔùÿÔùÿts" who should be "removed from the sight[sic]"

He also made several completely unjustified edits without making a content revision thread, including to Sinbad's page
I do recall him being very rude to even the staff here and to everyone. Given his attitude and mindset, i can go with this and thus increased it to a year now...

Cropfist said:
I have a feeling that Sylar77 is a sockpuppet of Smoak7. He appeared shortly after Smoak's ban, has similar grammar, similar name, appears on the same threads and he harassed BruceTheBatma.
They do have the same number at the ends of their names and start with an S, and they do seem to go on the same threads as well...i've given the ban to 3 months for now...

Ban has been extended to a year. We have a rule stating that:

Using sock-puppet handles is strongly forbidden, especially to circumvent blocks. Doing so will result in the block duration being greatly increased for all of the relevant accounts.
Edit: Also.. Saitama The Calm

The way he spams his greetings towards everybody, I am very, very suspicious of his actions. It is likely that he is a spammer. He is also likely a sockpuppet of LIGHT YAGAMI007, who is also a spammer.

Also, the way Tunir uchiha interacts with Saitama The Calm makes me suspicious of him. It could be that he is likely a sockpuppet of the two accounts above as well...

@Lina you have a point there, they also have similar questions about staff members and how to become part of the calc group.So far they seem harmless (although annoying), maybe we should give them/him a warning?

I don't think they're socks, but maybe a polite warning is in order. Plus, wasn't Saitama the Calm and Tunir on a few weeks before Light Yagami? I think they're just a circle of friends, nothing more.

First offense, I suggest removing it and a short ban. Leave him a message if you do, let him know he can share thoughts, not be a dick to people, especially staff and regular users.

I have banned him for 3 months, and deleted the post.

That is rather harsh for a minor offense, don't you think? Perhaps SoyHop's suggestions would have been more appropriate.

Okay. You can change it back to 1 month, as Aizen placed the duration on, then.

I've been them for 1 year given how rude and disrespectful they were, not to mention not listening to reason at all.

It seems that she has been banned for 6 months already, by Cross. No need to continue this.

Edit: Cross explained everything. It's all settled now.

@Lina: I did it to one year given the parts that Dragon mentioned of "oh i don't like this wikia" and of the autism part he mentioned that the user said. Those are easily 6 months to a year minimum when put together. Add the other parts of not listening and being pretty much rude, that's a solid ban of one year IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back