• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheLuffyPlayer seems mostly harmless to me, just a bit clueless, but thanks to Aizen for taking care of the other problem.

Lina Shields said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Fresguard12?useskin=oasis

This username is extremely similar to a user called Fres46, who was banned due to being a sockpuppet apparently. Not to mention that both accounts were created at the same time (I mean at the exact same time)

Should this account be blocked?
I would do so, yes. Similar names means they are most likely the same and if they were especially made AT THE SAME TIME no less.

Whether he gets a warning or a ban is not of my concern. I'll agree with any decision. I'm just reporting.

He is an administrator at the Mortal Kombat wiki, so he should be treated politely.

Yes, you seem a bit overzealous with reporting Cropfist.

I'm siding with Bruce here.

Don't argue about this on here. Don't continue pushing the topic elsewhere, either. Just drop it.

Yes, this thread is not for arguing on things like this here. Do it somewhere else or drop it, please.

I agree with CrossverseCrisis and Promestein. This thread should be for reporting actual rule-violations, not every single disagreement.

9c220f0d7f1778b27034bfb1a4141d56
It seems that from this picture here, all three accounts

• Demonbladesa
  • LarryBird7
  • Larrybird9
Have been made through using Tor. All three of these are likely sockpuppets. I have banned all three of them just to be on the safe side.

I have zero idea why someone would use Tor to create accounts for what is essentially a social project, so your suspicions are likely correct.

Yes. Thank you for the help.

You know, this guy might also be a sockpuppet of Strmi. He has the same disreapectful attitude and gets involved with the same threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back