• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have banned said user from chat, due to reasons stated above, as well as being a major hassle to the members that were there in chat.

Length: 1 month.

You can actually warn him in the user's message wall btw.

@Hop

You are a Chat Mod, so if someone is stirring up trouble on chat you should have full authority to block them. Whether or not to do so if up to your discretion.

Has anyone else noticed AwesomeAussie27 's habit of leaving and joining the chat especially inbetween seemingly short periods of time for no apparent reason? I believe several other users, such as Hellspawn Barbarian (Crop told me about this) can testify, especially those who are chat regulars. Would this count as spam? I am not sure if it is just internet issues on Awesome's part, I will have to ask her about it.

Ive noticed it as well. He doesnt seem to be doing anything besides causing a minor annoyance but he could be having connection issues (It happened to me a while back as well, the i had to rejoin chat multiple times before anything showed up). Best to ask first.

Its probably just connection issues. Regardless, its only really a minor annoyance at worst. Its not like they're flooding the chat.

Spamming is a bannable offense here and practically any site that monitors their users' behavior. And the extent Aussie keeps entering in and out of chat (creating a new "___ has left/entered the chat") each time, it's starting to reach spam levels.

However Aussie could simply be doing this due to bad internet connection, so it is best to ask her on her wall instead for now like Flo and WB suggested.

Other reason is that he is using a movil device, when you move between tabs and spend some time in another, the browser tends to update, that is one of my common issues using the Canaima.

I think it is most likely a bad internet connection, but theres the possibility (although unlikely), that it is something else, so I am just asking her for now.

The accounts

• Mukuramy
  • Lord Muzarame
  • Geas That Crazy
  • Green Brother
have all been blocked.

Involving this thread here.

It seems that looking over this thread, all of these accounts were created within the same time period, and all of these accounts were primarily involved in posting in the Yu Yu Hakusho upgrade thread. Judging from the experiences that we had in dealing with sockpuppets, all four of these accounts are sockpuppets of one another, which is highly against the policies of this site.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:GenjiTheGreat

So I will be first to say, I lost my temper here. Something I should not have done.

Now on to the reasoning for this report. Genji has constantly ignored my points that I have made. I was making a very simple point in which exploded into something I was not expecting. Firstly, I commented on him stating that Cal was comparing Arceus to Sailor Moon in which he was not. And I simply pointed out that Cal was using this thread as a reference for how Medaka's powers work. That's it. Nothing more. However, he constantly asked questions that didn't really matter to the point I was trying to make and I was getting very irritated. He even had the nerve to not read my post and then said "Translation: My argument got destroyed so now I'm mad. I'm done with this petty argument." and "WHAT? I'm done with this guy."

Here is the debate in question. Now whether you give him a ban or not isn't up to me as I was also in the wrong for losing my temper and overstepping my bounds.

Well, I think that both TQD and BTB simply need to try to avoid interacting with each other, if they can never get along.

I don't know if we were too harsh towards TQD. She seems to be very sensitive, and I think that it is revealing people's real names that is extremely heavily frowned upon by this site, according to the rules, not other usernames.

I also feel like Bruce (while he can be nice towards me and I don't have any personal problems with him) he does seem to naturally start or even like being involved in drama.

We have now had these constant debaucles between him and TQD (who can also be far from perfect at times, though that is besides the point right now), questionable conduct during times like this (though he has aplogized for) along with him being someone who constantly confronted and likely provoked Mik during that drama.

Even straight up saying during the situation "I've had fun watching this flame war."

I feel like his behavior in general is going to need a serious warning. As well as him being asked to stop being so confrontational with others and learn when to leave a potentially heated situation alone.

As much as I have enjoyed personally talking to Bruce at times, I unfortunately have to say this because these acts do not help anyone on the site including him. And am saying as a concerned staff member and to give advice.

Well, I don't remember warning either of them previously, but I just gave them both directives to try to avoid each other.

You can give Bruce an additional warning if you wish Ryukama.

Darkanine said:
A serious warning should suffice for Bruce.
Yeah I agree. Bruce isn't completely bad nor do I think he's a malicious or intentionally harmful person at all, but I do think he should take a very considerable note.

@Ant Going through Bruce's wall he seems to have 5 warnings from staff members excluding yours. One for changing stats without permission, three for harassing people over DBZ/showing anti-DBZ bias, and one for creating a versus thread mocking fans of both Naruto and One Punch Man

If he commits another offense he should be made aware of his extra chances and be given a long ban. 3-6 months, with a 1 month cool down from today. In a month if he shapes up, we can lower the penalty. What do you guys think?

SomebodyData and I have given him warnings in the past, but if he tries something again...

I have given Bruce another warning on his wall.

Should I lock the Spongebob pages, in order to prevent vandalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back