• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading that, I'd go for an indefinite ban. There is no reason this person should ever come back to this wiki with the language he/she had.

The real cal howard said:
After reading that, I'd go for an indefinite ban. There is no reason this person should ever come back to this wiki with the language he/she had.
And you've convinced me of this and i agree. It has been done.

Crnisnts
Crnisnts - Being biased and admitting that he didn't care that he was. Not exactly block or ban-worthy, so perhaps a warning would suffice?

He's not worth having here, Weekly. This guy made some stomp matches between characters without even having looked at our profiles. Given his recent action and the fact he seems to not learn from it, i decided it wasn't worth having him on here for a long time now. It's not worth dealing with him.

Beatsbydrake - Possible alternate account of KillitwithC4. Very similar behavior, grammar, is on the same threads as Killit and uses the same logic as him, plus he reported BruceTheBatman for not voting for a Dragon Ball character.

Cropfist said:
Beatsbydrake - Possible alternate account of KillitwithC4. Very similar behavior, grammar, is on the same threads as Killit and uses the same logic as him, plus he reported BruceTheBatman for not voting for a Dragon Ball character.
He might be him, as he even asked about his ban on both JBW and Community Central. C4 did that weeks ago and Drakes was of the same. They even had the same OP message of "Help". Seems to be a giveaway of someone that's just too bias for Dragon Ball...

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/456148

It seems that both of these names sound really familiar with each other, indicating that they may be sockpuppets of one another. I believe this calls for a ban for both accounts.

@Eldritch

Fair enough. I'm afraid that I didn't even consider that possibility. My apologies to them.

As for Lancecurry, he already admitted to having his previous account banned, which would count under the sockpuppet rule. Perhaps we should find out what his original account was before we ban him again though.

@Rep and Eldrich Even so, impersonating one of the wiki's most notorious sockpuppets, trying to disuade new users from using the wiki, and bashing staff is unacceptable

@Weekly

Indeed. Getting an IP Block against Foodie would be a good idea if it's feasible.

@Reppuzan: Lancecurry44 is a sock of a user named Gregclerk who i banned some days ago for being being on a Toriko thread and pretty much being salty at everyone there, as well as ruining their fun (something about there being that Toriko was a "better story than Dragon Ball").

He was told to leave and get out of the thread but persisted. Given this and the fact he's too ignorant to realize why he was banned for and making a sock, he should be banned.

Alright, thanks for the input. If he hasn't done anything productive, I suppose I could ban him for using a sockpuppet to circumvent his previous ban.

How long should it be?

I already took care of that. I don't want no damn Dragon Ball user being salty on a thread he should have no business with...

Okay then. For future reference, how long should sockpuppet bans be? A year? Permanent?

8d5481e12ef203d73892f3bef1c54894
I have dealt with the accounts below appropriately.

• Captainalfie9999
  • Captainalfie
  • Alfierobinsonaa
  • Shgsgsgsgsgs
  • DxdsacxsasaSAAsa
  • Kjkjhsfdkjsvkjsfdbvkjsbvkjsbvsd
  • Rafismellsofshit
Also, Universal consumer and Duy Quang Empire seems to have registered here on the site at the same time as one another, but Duy made a good contribution to one of the Halo threads, which indicates to be that it could just be a coincidence.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

Not really a report, just wanted to inform everyone who was not aware that Foodiefight currently has a global ban from Wikia.

I'm not sure which or who's report did it, but apparently they have listened.

I reported him. I am still waiting for a confirmation of Mikoto however.

in literal english i think they meant zero user plan maybe take like the zero humanity plan in DBS... oh boy

But seriously, is there any way to access the content of that page after it was deleted? I'm just kinda curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back