• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have locked all the Spongebob profiles to prevent vandalism .

YamiSuke is an obvious sockpuppet of YamiSukehiro1, who had previously made another sockpuppet. Their names are nearly identical, and their interests (Yu Yu Hakusho and calcing for Yu Yu Hakusho) are identical as well. I'm blocking YamiSuke now.

Thank you very much for the help. When that happens, please feel free to inform Wikia's staff about it, as they can permanently ban the related IP addresses.

Yeah he even gave a rude and condescending attutude to Rep there as well.

He said "please don't talk about yhwach if you don't understand his abilities" to him. Hmmp.

Also keep an eye out for this guy, he seems to think the same way in a sense.

The user Hop reported was previously banned for extreme Bleach wanking, and was unbanned for promising to stop. It seems he's failed to do so.

Skod, i suggest you should be more stricter with bans for now on. I advised for Rep to put it at 3 months given his attitude to Rep and others as well as his bias for Yhwach. 1 month is a weak duration and do not approve of you having done that.

@Matt: Should he be blocked? His very last comment in that Superman thread

Liheibao wrote
Sure! If I had known it would ruffle feathers so much, I wouldn't have commented. ;)

as well as being very argumentative with the staff members in that thread is a sign of the things to come.

Azzy's thinking here seems alright to me so i approve. If he continues any remarks like that here, block him. For now, a stern warning should be done...

Yeah. That's my motto for chat. 1st offense, a warning (I assume they know the chat rules beforehand, unless they're brand new). 2nd ban (short term, let's them cool down and come back). 3rd ban (pernmanent, or at least very long term).

However considering this guy's attitude we won't give him the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back