• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EOS Rukia vs True Bankai Merged Hollow Ichigo.

SBA. Speed Equalised. I Hugo is in range of her Bankai.

Rukia starts in Bankai.

Rukia:

Ichigo:

Incon:

Who wins this ?

Ichigo raw powers through her AZ and beats her...Or at least he should have, if Kubo never disregarded his own rules to make Rukia above Ichigo simply cause it's funny

Assuming her AoE can freeze him in the first place Has Rukia ever frozen energy beams ? Because I only remember her freezing As Nodt's loads of gooey spikes

Especially because we don't know what EOS Bankai Rukia can do, maybe she can drop out of her Bankai without a problem ? Cause that's the only thing we saw her having problems with in her Bankai and since Banks to be mastered needs a decade of training at least and she did become a Captain then that's the only thing we can even assume for Rukia

We can assume that EOS Rukia would at least be somewhat stronger than TYBW Rukia due to the 10 year gap and becoming a Captain which implies she mastered her Bankai. If she manages to freeze Ichigo, it's kinda hard to argue he'd be able to escape since it's not a matter of AP, he'd need to have resisted absolute zero before.

Purgy said:
We can assume that EOS Rukia would at least be somewhat stronger than TYBW Rukia due to the 10 year gap and becoming a Captain which implies she mastered her Bankai. If she manages to freeze Ichigo, it's kinda hard to argue he'd be able to escape since it's not a matter of AP, he'd need to have resisted absolute zero before.
But it would be by a unquantifiable amount and not only you have to arge for Ichigo but you also have to argue that if Rukia's freezing can worl on Ichigo in the first place. I mean, As Nodt broke out of her Shikai, and her Bankai is just that but on roids so you can break out of it by brute strength, and even though As Nodt used blut it was only to enhance his stats and his Blut might just be a regular one while Ichigo would still naturally be far more capable than what As Nodt showed. Not ony that but the gap between Rukia and As Nodt is nowhere near as cataclysmic as the gap between her and even True Bankai for that matter, this match is still a stomp either way

Dangai Ichigo said:
Purgy said:
But it would be by a unquantifiable amount and not only you have to arge for Ichigo but you also have to argue that if Rukia's freezing can worl on Ichigo in the first place. I mean, As Nodt broke out of her Shikai, and her Bankai is just that but on roids so you can break out of it by brute strength, and even though As Nodt used blut it was only to enhance his stats and his Blut might just be a regular one while Ichigo would still naturally be far more capable than what As Nodt showed. Not ony that but the gap between Rukia and As Nodt is nowhere near as cataclysmic as the gap between her and even True Bankai for that matter, this match is still a stomp either way
I never said it was quantifiable, but she would definetly be somewhat stronger and will probably have more mastery over her Bankai.

Her Shikai isn't like her Bankai, it isn't absolute zero.

The reason absolute zero is so strong is because it stops the movement of atoms, meaning you can't move meaning you can't escape hence why your physical stats are completely irrelevant against it. So yeah, if Rukia manages to freeze Ichigo it's over.

YeNaeblis495 said:
Yes it is . Her shikai can also go in AZ .
Yeah you're right.

But it isn't instant like her Bankai so it doesn't matter.

Absolute zero that isn't instant is pretty much irrelevant in terms of hax.

I agree that her shikai doesn't matter in this match .

But her shikai is still a threat , it only take a few seconds to go down to AZ , and that was when she just learned about it with minimal training.EOS/captain rukia probably improved on it .

Anyway , it is once again a match were if rukia hit her opponent with AZ she win but she have no actual chances of hitting him in the first place .

Ichigo stomp .

Honestly depends on the starting distance, if they're close Rukia wins but if they're far Ichigo wins.

SBA would put them kilometers apart, ichigo's max range,(up to four kilometers) wich mean ichigo outrange her bankai aoe and can just GT her in the face .

Any reason why Rukia can't just freeze GT?

Toshiro was able to freeze Gerard's bow and there's really no reason to assume Rukia couldn't do the same

Rukia never froze energy iirc .

Hitsu 's ice also powernull , and before it gained that power he never froze energy either so that has probably have something to do with it .

How does power correlate to freezing energy attacks?

They both use Ice that reaches Absolute Zero, again it would be pretty foolish to argue that Rukia couldn't freeze anything Toshiro could freeze even though their abilities are extremely similar.

As for the powernull part, Absolute Zero has a form of powernull in the sense that anything it freezes can't move or function.

Toshiro not freezing energy before doesn't mean he couldn't, unless it was explicitly shown that he tried and failed.

I'm gunna vote Ichigo for now. He can easily bait White Mist Sentence and just do to her what he did to Yhwach while she's recovering from being frozen solid. Getsugatensho into bifurcation

Naeblis495 said:
Toshiro doesn't reach AZ , nowhere does it state that .
You're right.

So we've gathered Rukia's ice is more potent than Toshiro's, Toshiro just has more variety with his attacks.

Well Toshiro has the most powerful Ice Type, as stated multiple times in the series and databooks so it's possible.

Rukia's Bankai isn't Ice Manipulation as stated by her, she manipulates the temperature of her body and the sword is simply an extension.

Yeah , he can create far more ice far more easily than rukia , have more moves involving it and have weather manip( that should probably get added to his profile now that i think about it )

@sigurd : true ,her true ability doesn't even involve ice . But she can still create ice .

Yep, her manipulating Ice doesn't really matter, she can still freeze things so I'm not sure why it's such a leap to assume she can freeze Energy attacks in the same way Toshiro does.

Also, power has zero do with freezing Energy attacks.

It's not that much of a leap , but we can't really argue with it until she display that capacity.

I also think that she could do it , but i can't say for certain so that argument is irrelevant .

Naeblis495 said:
i don't think he know about her bankai so he can't "bait" her .
She doesn't start with Bankai, right? Nodt was clashing her a bit before she whipped it out, so I'm not so sure Ichigo wouldn't just annihilate her with his dark energy (that should scale to his massively higher AP). An AOE blast of energy coming off of Ichigo omnidirectionally that can annihilate Rukia

Naeblis495 said:
The OP put her already in bankai .
Wha... so... he can literally just stand there and wait, move in, one shot with Enhanced Getsugatensho, and finish it with True Zangetsu for BM?

Naeblis495 said:
pretty much .
Also , why the hell doesn't toshiro have weather manip on his profile ?
Definitely voting Ichigo then

Thats super strange, seeing as even pre-timeskip does it several times

Ichigo being in range of her Bankai means Rukia* wins and there's no way you can argue otherwise.

If you unequalized speed though Ichigo would curb.

I'll take back my vote for now. Ichigo could technically transform into Horn of Salvation form, which not only makes him faster, but also releases a small AOE blast of Ichigo's darkness reiatsu, though Rukia's AOE is massively larger

Back